• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp partner for a supernatural/Romance Rp?

ChaoticLykos

Banging my head on a wood board since 2016
I'm in need of a Role-playing partner interested in doing a supernatural rp with both Romance, horror, and mystery elements in it.(I've been on this site for a few days now and I have had hardly anyone respond to my of my rps.) 1x1 rp because it could contain scary parts. I often play both gender roles both male and female characters, but I prefer to play as male.

Here are some plot ideas, and feel free to give out your own ideas as well.

Plot idea #1 M+F
In a small town, laying between a large forested mountains and the sea, is a small tourist destination that is hardly known but is a treat for people who visit there. But the night after a solar eclipse occurs, strange and terrible things begin to occur. People disappearing, strange deaths, and a local myth is turning the place upside down... And something is pulling the strings.

Plot idea #2 M+M
A large bustling city is home to pretty much under the sun..... Even beings who live under the night sky. Vampires. Though they conceal their existence to their prey, humans. It's not unheard of for a little bat to accidentally makes itself know to them...... But it's forbidden for a vampire to fall in love with their prey.

Plot idea #3 M/F+F : (Closed, in session with CoffeeAddict)
A group of teens decided to take a trip up in the mountains, for a bit of water break fun at a skii lounge. But when a strange blizzard begins to wreak havoc, preventing anyone from leaving without freezing to death. Food source begin to dwindle, the cabin grows colder and colder, and people argue amongst themselves... But they aren't the only ones in the woods.

If your going to pick one of the ideas above, please let me know which one. Like 1,2, or 3. If you have your own idea, please write it in the comments below and I will quote it before sending you a pm. Discord is also an option for the local for the main rp.

Now for everyone ones least favorite part, the rules!

Rules:
1. Please follow rules in regards to the rp on site.
2. No Mary or Gary sues, and please refrain from god modding as well.
3. Please try to be on often if you can, life happens but don't leave me hanging to long please.

Okay let's have fun :D

Last edited:
Do you have a preference in what character you play in those?

Do you have a preference in what character you play in those?
Not really, I enjoy experimenting. Though for plot 2, I would like to keep at least 1 human. Plus I don't mind the use of multiple characters if needed. (More or less like having npcs to play certain parts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back