• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner? :D

Kanon

Hello! I am interested in searching for RP partner. I have these suggestions:

---------------------------

Harry Potter RP

The genre will be romance mainly, with other genre such as fantasy, adventure, slice of life, and I am open to these pairings:

Sirius x OC

Harry x OC

Draco x OC

Draco x Hermione

OC x Hermione

I will be playing as the female character. The plot will revolve on the life after school, how they're searching for jobs, trying to build their career and make a family. Meanwhile, Viktor Krum sends a message from Bulgaria that a wizard with power unlike He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has appeared.

I am open to other plot suggestions! I am also interested in playing school-life RP in the Marauders era.

---------------------------

Fantasy Romance RP

Plot: Set in the Kingdom of Dressian, the war had just ended a while ago. The effect of the war couldn't be reversed, and the remaining of what have been a beautiful town is now only just ruins. The kingdom has been overthrown. The royal family and a lot of the blue-blooded has fled the kingdom to seek refuge. Their heads are now prized.

Arleth is the village youth whose home has been destroyed in the war. She has recently lost her family and fortune, and had to resort in working as a dancer in the village bar. One day a family of three moved into the village, brought a man her age who's taken a little more than interest in her. Arleth doesn't know that he and his family are one of those refugees....

I will be playing as the female character (Arleth). :D Let me know if you're interested!

@Robin man: Hello! How long do you usually do your posts?

I am preferably seeking for someone who writes long, about 3 to 4 paragraphs per post.

I'm interested in the Fantasy Romance Rp. I can try to match your amount of writing, be it be off by one or two lines, unless I'm on my phone, then it may be harder to type so much. However, I'm more often on my computer, so paragraphs of that amount will be fine.

If you don't want to do two of the same plot (As I see you already have Robin) then thats fine xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back