• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
RP Checkups Before We Start
I will tell everybody what stats/money their character is missing. If you could add those to your profile and let me know I would HIGHLY appreciate. Like you have no idea. What I will do next is post for Edge La and open the RP for everyone to pick quests and start on their journey. All the available quests can be found in Territory 9 under the 'Guild Quest' tab. For whichever quest you're interested in, post your character asking Edge La about the details.

So welcome officially to this RP people and good luck. From here there will be less guidance from me and more power to you.

Stats
@Kalin Scarlet
:kissclosedeyes: Hello to you my Sword Saint. I saw Yung's avatar has changed. It looks very good. Purple is a very nice color =). I see you put your level 1 point in agility. Yung also gets +2 Prowes from his class at level 1, so he should now have 5 Prowess. After that, he is perfect.

@BlueInPassing
Your character is perfect.

IG42 IG42
Heyo Mister 42. The Deviant Artist gives Issac +2 Prowess at level 1, so his Prowess should now be at 5. After that, you have 1 bonus point to put anywhere you wish. Last, 200 Kirito should be listed under items for him. Once that's all in, he'll be good to go.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Your character is perfect my Quirkstar.

clarinetti clarinetti
Being a Pwn Star gives your hottie a +2 to agility. So he should now have 3 AGI. After that, you have 1 free point to put anywhere you wish. Last, under a section for items, if you could list 200 Kirito, that would be it. If you need the code for the stats part, let me know.

@Azure Sky
I see Big Muscle put the free point in VIT. Being an Edge Lord at level 1 gives him +2 Vitality. So use those points and his VIT should now be 3. After that, he is good.

@Lucem Tenebris
Lmfao. Lucem. You really do make me smile and grin at what you do. Just know I don't underestimate you. Your character is perfect.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I see you wised about Nerve :lennymeh:. Very good. He has 2 NRV but is missing 1 extra PP or PP recovery. After that, he is all good. I hope you play as good a game as you talk.

@kirito1337
KANRA! You have 1 free point to spend anywhere you wish. After that, if you could list 170 Kirito under his items and the Extendo too, that would be it =). I am tempted to buy the Extendo as well.

@Pequeno Burraidh
Pequeno~. You have 1 free point to put wherever you wish on her. You have the 2 Vitality correct, but those points need to go somewhere. For example, you can make her HP 6. Or make her HP 5 and HP Recovery 2. Or keep the HP at 4 and make her HP Recovery 3. It's up to you how you want to spend the 2 Vitality. After that, she is perfect. AS k me if you have questions on that.

@Susanoo
Heya Susanose. The OS Phantom gives +1 CDR and +1 NRV to your character. So his CDR should be 3/3. His NRV should be 1 ---> So you can make him have PP: 3/3 or PP Recovery: 2. Which one you pick is up to you. Afterward if you could put 200 Kirito under items, that would be it. Please ask me if you have any questions.

@astraeaaa
ASTREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Lol. My absolute favorite username to say xD. You have 1 free bonus point to put anywhere on her. Afterwards, if you could put 200 Kirito under her items, she would be all set to go!

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Big Boss. You have 1 free point to spend anywhere you wish for her. Afterward, if you could add 200 Kirito under her items, that would be it. Do check out the Guild shop or consider buying a skill if you haven't thought of it already.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
The LC! :lenny: Being Trojan Horse gives her +2 to CDR so it should now be 4/4. Next you have 1 free point to put anywhere you wish for her. And last if you could list 200 Kirito under her items that would be it. I know you came a little late, so please explore around the RP a bit and ask me any questions you have.
Mmmkay pumped up NRV to get more power for asskicking!

I'm counting the OS Phantom bonus as starting.
Ah gotcha. This is why I'm here :kissclosedeyes:

Yeah, just writing out my response. Sorry for the silence, school just got really busy all of a sudden. i should be fine in a week or two, though.

No worries ever my friend.

Thank you very much Astraeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *salutes*

IG42 IG42
Lol. The thing about it is that Issac is a total typical shonen nut. I can't wait to see him screw other people over.

In what way would he screw anyone over?

I see. Don't worry about it then. Just RP. >_>

Also, I see you got NRV but didn't pick PP or PP Recovery to spend it on. He can either have PP 3/3 or Recover 2 PP each post. Pick whichever you think'd be more useful to you.

White Masquerade White Masquerade

The missing link - this bridges Early UC to Late UC. Should be very short, it's not going to be as long as Unicorn.

112537uh8u9wxnc88u28jc.jpg

Also, thank god they changed up the Tristan's design - it looked boring and really derivative of the Alex.​

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Oh yeah. The video looked beautiful. I look forward to that anime. The Denial looks wonderfully amazing too =). IF they had GBF 3, I would be very, very happy, but I'm not sure what direction they can go in after that.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Ohoho. Katsura should be careful which doors she walks in through, Bando. Things could turn on her in a minute. :lenny:

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Lol. Imaginary friend! Whoo! Since you put that point in NRV, she can either have PP: 3/3 or Recover 2 PP each post. Whenever you put points in VIT or NRV, you have 2 options. When you decide, change it and let me know.

That's katakana. And it's the name of the movie - Mazinger Z. White's probably to lazy to cross-reference the moon to read it.
Ahh, I see, thank you for correcting me- what's the difference between them may I ask: aren't they both used in Japanese writing?

Gotcha, will do: if you could give me the coding for the stats bar, that would be swell, thanks!

Ahh, I see, thank you for correcting me- what's the difference between them may I ask: aren't they both used in Japanese writing?

Gotcha, will do: if you could give me the coding for the stats bar, that would be swell, thanks!

So in moon, there's katakana, hiragana, and kanji. Hiragana are the most basic part of the language - they're characters without meanings, similar to our letters. Katakana is a modified form of hiragana used to transcribe foreign loanwords or for effect in stuff like manga. Kanji are the system they borrowed from the Chinese and then trimmed down for simplicity - these characters are the ones that make up names and can be used to write something that would take multiple hiragana to write (心 meaning heart would be こころ in hiragana). Using kanji also eliminates any misunderstandings that come from homonyms as well. All three are used at once, though more advanced writing involves more kanji.

This has your info in it. Don't forget to put your 1 bonus point somewhere when you're done.

Code:
[side=left]Home Town:
Little City

[divide]Character HUD[/divide]

Class:
Pwn Star

Guild:
Pwnies

Level:

HP: 4/4
(Recover 2 HP at start of your posts)

PP: 2/2
(Recover 1 PP at start of your posts)

CDR: 2/2
(Recover full when travel back to Home City)
[/side]
VIT:

NRV:

AGI:

PROW:

Skills:
 -

Items:
 200 Kirito

Armor / Equipment:
-

Soooo I have a stupid question. That anyone can answer if they know.

What happens to PP after a edge lord after they use white suicide? Or anyone dies and is revived? I was just curious from the beginning when I was picking out a character.

Soooo I have a stupid question. That anyone can answer if they know.

What happens to PP after a edge lord after they use white suicide? Or anyone dies and is revived? I was just curious from the beginning when I was picking out a character.

For Edge Lord the PP stays the same as when they died (if they use white suicide). For everything and everyone else who dies and comes back to life, PP goes back to being full.

For Edge Lord the PP stays the same as when they died (if they use white suicide). For everything and everyone else who dies and comes back to life, PP goes back to being full.
Ohhh okay! Thanks!!
Man I really should have done IE, but you don't know how big of a dick Trouble would be as IE. Pfft. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Though IE is boss just looking at it. Shame I just adored being a Trojan more. I can't wait for my bad luck to ruin Trouble's life. Oh there will be much cursing. Censored for the babies of course.

Ohhh okay! Thanks!!
Man I really should have done IE, but you don't know how big of a dick Trouble would be as IE. Pfft. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Though IE is boss just looking at it. Shame I just adored being a Trojan more. I can't wait for my bad luck to ruin Trouble's life. Oh there will be much cursing. Censored for the babies of course.

Lol. Censored for the babies? Would she refuse to help anybody even though she could just heal them? xD. If everyone can handle being friends, this RP should be no problem for Trouble or anyone else. But I have a feeling someone is going to ruin the love T_T

Lol. Censored for the babies? Would she refuse to help anybody even though she could just heal them? xD. If everyone can handle being friends, this RP should be no problem for Trouble or anyone else. But I have a feeling someone is going to ruin the love T_T
Yeah because Lahz is Mother Teresa...:lennymeh:

Of course. She's definitely got the "I'm your white mage b*tch, you don't f*ck with the white mage." Attitude. Ohhhh now I really want to change it! XD But I'll just horde kirito like I do IRL with money and spend it on nice things later.

Also "no problem for trouble." Oh I am loving this name choice already.

Really? I thought there was a villain section? I was planning on putting Trouble there, but I might just put my second choice OS there if I can. She's got a troubled past and a missing arm. Yay! Missing limbs. Because I love to make things hard on myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back