• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have a very optimistic view of things :33:

I thought Kauri was amusing. He makes me thing of this character from Forrest Gump.

forrest_gump_22_630_pxlw.jpg

...except younger. And a bit more bitter. And with powers that allow him to move despite his missing appendages. Though I could very well be off, as there wasn't enough time to really explore his character.

What did you think of...*tries to pick among my many characters*...Jungetsu?

I understand your plight. It was between Trojan, Satellizer, and Pwn Star for me u-u

We are only allowed one character sadly.
Jun was great! I liked his relationship with his family and all too.

Part of me's bummed we didn't continue, but honestly it was getting too long, too hectic and too filled with too many heads to keep count of.

Jun was great! I liked his relationship with his family and all too.

Part of me's bummed we didn't continue, but honestly it was getting too long, too hectic and too filled with too many heads to keep count of.

lol. Her. Jun is Nao's twin sister^^

If you had a hard time keeping count of characters in Naruto:Knights, I'm surprised you managed to keep up with the Mirestone Arc of the One Piece rp. That one was kinda everywhere =P

If it's too hard to keep count, then don't. Just focus on your character--where he/she is and who he/she is with. That's all you really need in an rp anyway. I am satisfied with the ending. Nao makes it to the final round. Raina gets character development. Shinsei ends with Raven. All my npcs showed up at least once. Certainly there were aspects left un-concluded...especially regarding the Kushimaru-Yoshinawa-Hozuki family...but I don't hate cliffhangers =)

If I were to name the moral of the afterstory, it would be that no matter the end of a war, there's always going to be trouble in the ninja world. The end gives a sorta 'here we go again' feel to me. Assuming war does break out, the next generation of ninja kids will have to deal with the screw-ups of their parents just like their parents had to deal with the screw ups of their ancestors. The paralleling of generations is very...Naruto-like.

Unless they requested otherwise, he would have definitely used Kushimaru-Yoshinawa-Hozuki-San. He was too polite for his own good.

And Nao would most definitely have been embarrassed. He doesn't actually like the fact that his surname is absurdly long and rarely ever introduces himself by his full name for that reason. It's a little uncool. Jun thinks the surname makes them special. ;)

Chiaki's reasoning for the name is partly political and partly emotional.

And Nao would most definitely have been embarrassed. He doesn't actually like the fact that his surname is absurdly long and rarely ever introduces himself by his full name for that reason. It's a little uncool. Jun thinks the surname makes them special. ;)

Chiaki's reasoning for the name is partly political and partly emotional.
Chiaki made a good choice. Names with emotional attachment are nice to have.

Did Jun have shark teeth too? I remember it being mentioned with Nao, but I can't remember if both twins had them.

In my honest opinion, of all the intros thus far, I'd say either Cho or Joker are contenders for the 50 kiritos. Joker does a nice hard-boiled PI. Cho has flair~Which you like more depends on taste at this point.

Chiaki made a good choice. Names with emotional attachment are nice to have.

Did Jun have shark teeth too? I remember it being mentioned with Nao, but I can't remember if both twins had them.

Nope~

Nao inherited more of Han's characteristics. Jun has more of Chiaki's <3

In my honest opinion, of all the intros thus far, I'd say either Cho or Joker are contenders for the 50 kiritos. Joker does a nice hard-boiled PI. Cho has flair~Which you like more depends on taste.

Nope~

Nao inherited more of Han's characteristics. Jun has more of Chiaki's <3
I'm just waiting for Kesi's official intro to the group. I'm going to flex my writing like a fother mucker this time around =P

>Sleeping.

It's like you don't even want to become a Game Master like Dan.

If it will earn me your admiration, then never. I will never become a Game Master like Dan "the man".

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I accept your point. It comes down to presentation. If the parody is seamless with the commentary, then I could see it as some amazing. If it's those where events are purposefully meant to be seen coming from a mile-away, I feel that takes away really connecting with the material.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
I am partial to superpowers, but I will give the 1st episode a watch in that case. And lol. No, I don't think Raven would have patched things up with Rei like that xD.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
This is good! I want for it to be hard picking a class. It makes things that much more nerve-wracking. Quirky is right. There is only 2 character per person so close your eyes and pick!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Sorry but Chiaki is an off limits subjects between us :lennymeh:. As for Shinsei, he is incapable of a healthy relationship how he is. It's a shame Izumi wasn't able to crack into skull as I would have hoped =/. That whole situation was one of the many, many highlights I remember and enjoyed from the RP. If there was like a "Top 10 fights" in Rebirth, that would have been included likely near the middle. He had the potential to be the more stable of the two cause Dove was too far gone for anyone to help, haha.

Raven would have done a power-split thing between any of her adoptees that were still alive. I doubt she'd be able to pick just one.

Lucem Lucem
You make me groan and roll on my bed in circles.

If it will earn me your admiration, then never. I will never become a Game Master like Dan "the man".

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I accept your point. It comes down to presentation. If the parody is seamless with the commentary, then I could see it as some amazing. If it's those where events are purposefully meant to be seen coming from a mile-away, I feel that takes away really connecting with the material.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
I am partial to superpowers, but I will give the 1st episode a watch in that case. And lol. No, I don't think Raven would have patched things up with Rei like that xD.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
This is good! I want for it to be hard picking a class. It makes things that much more nerve-wracking. Quirky is right. There is only 2 character per person so close your eyes and pick!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Sorry but Chiaki is an off limits subjects between us :lennymeh:. As for Shinsei, he is incapable of a healthy relationship how he is. It's a shame Izumi wasn't able to crack into skull as I would have hoped =/. That whole situation was one of the many, many highlights I remember and enjoyed from the RP. If there was like a "Top 10 fights" in Rebirth, that would have been included likely near the middle. He had the potential to be the more stable of the two cause Dove was too far gone for anyone to help, haha.

Raven would have done a power-split thing between any of her adoptees that were still alive. I doubt she'd be able to pick just one.

Lucem Lucem
You make me groan and roll on my bed in circles.
I think you just like to have tumultuous and difficult characters, and enjoy making characters more tumultuous and difficult than they need to be.

I think you just like to have tumultuous and difficult characters, and enjoy making characters more tumultuous and difficult than they need to be.

Lmao. This RP aside, all my characters had been strikingly realistic I think. In general it's not that common an NPC doesn't give a flip what a PC wants and I notice that's where much of the delicious disconnect was.

After reading the intro posts K is convinced you're all a bunch of dang chuunis.
xD. Will she follow suit?

Lmao. This RP aside, all my characters had been strikingly realistic I think. In general it's not that common an NPC doesn't give a flip what a PC wants and I notice that's where much of the delicious disconnect was.

xD. Will she follow suit?

Mmhmm? Like Orisas? Cos I wasn't aware being realistically insane counted for much =P It's why I haven't defended Dove at all in this lol

Also I'm adult enough to win =P

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

No arguments from me. His insanity reached new heights at the end of Rebirth. Well...not so much insanity as depression...given the bond that'd been formed between the two.

Naruto: Bonds are important!

Shinsei: What's a bond? I've never really had one before.

Dove: Something like this. *inserts random chakra link*

Shinsei: Oh...it's actually kind of nice.

Jinan: You like it? Well. Too bad. I hate chakra. *casts anti-chakra nuke*

After reading the intro posts K is convinced you're all a bunch of dang chuunis.

The Chuunis will win...whatever winning means...

Mmhmm? Like Orisas? Cos I wasn't aware being realistically insane counted for much =P It's why I haven't defended Dove at all in this lol

Also I'm adult enough to win =P

lol. Orisas was definitely insane. But I think there was a certain logic to her madness. Both Orisas and Shinsei were sadists, so I'm pretty sure his response to Dove would've been similar if he hadn't grown to like like her. If she'd ask him to help her with the peace thing, he probably would've~ But she didn't =P

And I'm back. Glad to see your intro, I think Kesi and Royal will get along fairly well.
They both seem like easygoing people, based on what I've read from Kesi so far.

You make me groan and roll on my bed in circles
I think Elijah was pretty well-behaved. He won't cause any trouble. Probably.

Being around people like that is a good way to avoid a quiet life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back