• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
The subtext is fairly strong in those posts. Whether or not it'll actually amount to anything in the long run is up in the air.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
If that happens, Royal will bully K by hoarding all the alcohol. And then Black Hat will show up in the world of the living to bully Royal. You'll just create a vicious food chain of bullying that ends with JinX's BAD END.
1461350778947.png

*is perfectly pleased with this pleasing and punctual response*

Edit:

Yea, chuffed as ettin I am. Bought the Extendo and then with it made a purchase of the Halbirb.

5 Agi and 6 Prowess just made Anubis dangerous fast.
I'll make a note of it in my next post or somesuch. Or maybe she's just keeping her cards to her chest.

Very nice. I really like what you did. I see you prefer weapons instead of skills. Not a bad choice at all. That definitely put Anubis ahead as one of the strongest characters. K, Gimbal, Icarus, and Anubis. Def Top 3.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Noooo. No more posting from you two. Not good business.

A good amount. My hair is a curly bush that reaches mid back and lower when straight. I'm getting it cut off till about my my neck
Damn.gif

How do you feel?

Pfft. Yeah we're stopping. JinX's not answering that question anyhow^^
No, no. I didn't read any of the posts. Content doesn't matter much to me. It's the 1x1 back and forth I'd rather not see.

Excited and nervous. We're going to Louisiana at the end of July so I also don't want my hair on my neck

Excited and nervous. We're going to Louisiana at the end of July so I also don't want my hair on my neck
Wow that's amazing. I'm excited for you too! What are you going to do if you're trapped in a castle and the knight needs a rope to climb? Lord knows what they do in Louisiana =/.

Wow that's amazing. I'm excited for you too! What are you going to do if you're trapped in a castle and the knight needs a rope to climb? Lord knows what they do in Louisiana =/.
Well my church is going to Baton Rouge for a youth camp lol
And when we went last year, the traffic was terrible so I think I'll be good without my long hair in the heat and humidity lol
Especially since my hair is a frizzy bush

Well my church is going to Baton Rouge for a youth camp lol
And when we went last year, the traffic was terrible so I think I'll be good without my long hair in the heat and humidity lol
Especially since my hair is a frizzy bush
Hm. I see. I'm going to miss it, but it would definitely help "air" you out. At least take a picture before you do it =P. How long would it take to grow back?

Hm. I see. I'm going to miss it, but it would definitely help "air" you out. At least take a picture before you do it =P. How long would it take to grow back?
I have plenty of pictures lol
It's done!!!!!! It's short and healthy and light and I'm happy but still in shock lol
My mom was childhood friends with the woman who does my hair and when I told her I want short, she looked traumatised lol
Made a joke about making me sign a waiver

And I have no clue how long it'll take lol

I'm going to shock the crap out of my two best friends when I see them tonight lol

I have plenty of pictures lol
It's done!!!!!! It's short and healthy and light and I'm happy but still in shock lol
My mom was childhood friends with the woman who does my hair and when I told her I want short, she looked traumatised lol
Made a joke about making me sign a waiver

And I have no clue how long it'll take lol
Lol. Seriously. You're going to start doing things and then remember it's not long anymore, I betchu. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. You're going to get swamped by people mourning the loss though. Or they'll do a double take. You might as well put on a mask and dye it blue. See who can recognize you.

That's four people though.
Yeah those are the top strongest IMO and Anubis is one of the top 3. They have the same stats but for some reason I think Gimbal > Icarus

Lol. Seriously. You're going to start doing things and then remember it's not long anymore, I betchu. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. You're going to get swamped by people mourning the loss though. Or they'll do a double take. You might as well put on a mask and dye it blue. See who can recognize you.
I color my hair enough that is still be recognized lol
I'm still loving the red ombré I've had for the past year, so I have no color now, but after Louisiana, I'm getting it colored again

THIS IS MY 15,000 POST :D

I color my hair enough that is still be recognized lol
I'm still loving the red ombré I've had for the past year, so I have no color now, but after Louisiana, I'm getting it colored again

THIS IS MY 15,000 POST :D
Oh my~ try not to be too sassy Info. I don't want any grand-kids this early. Congratulations on 15k! I bet like 10k of that was a whole bunch of mess we talk in the OOC lol.

If anyone is planning on posting in the Guild Hall of Territory 9, don't do it. I'm telling you, don't do it.

Oh my~ try not to be too sassy Info. I don't want any grand-kids this early. Congratulations on 15k! I bet like 10k of that was a whole bunch of mess we talk in the OOC lol.
What are you talking about? Grandkids? Where did you get that idea? Lol

Thanks lol

What are you talking about? Grandkids? Where did you get that idea? Lol

Thanks lol
Oh! *Places hand to forehead* My daughter Info is so innocent! Whatever shall I do!? And you are very welcome. May you reach 20k and then "Lucem Tenebris Club" posts.

White Masquerade White Masquerade

Now More Morbid than Ever sounds great, but it's useless without White Suicide for what my intentions are, so it'd be easier to focus on building Agi and Prow with weaponry at the moment since my PP isn't high enough for White Suicide. That and if I can stat out for combat with money, then my standard levelling can let me stat out for skills.

It's a balancing game of sorts really.

White Masquerade White Masquerade

Now More Morbid than Ever sounds great, but it's useless without White Suicide for what my intentions are, so it'd be easier to focus on building Agi and Prow with weaponry at the moment since my PP isn't high enough for White Suicide. That and if I can stat out for combat with money, then my standard levelling can let me stat out for skills.

It's a balancing game of sorts really.
Wow Look at you Veirrianna. You got me all competitive again. Isn't nice to build your character up from scratch? I love that experience. They get to be a reflection of your play-style, thought, and preferred choices. I wish Anubis well as we start getting to be competent and real Codebreakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back