• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
GasMaskie GasMaskie
Ping-poca-ping~

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Actually if you want to go ahead and roll for me that'd be fine.
Excellent. Look out in your PM box. But basically so others can see: your character's AGILITY = the number of dice you roll. Your character's PROWESS = the number of faces/sides on your dice. In the case of Kesi, she rolls 2 dice with 3 faces. Seems easy enough?

Found a 50, actually. Couldn't keep it, because company rules and whatnot, unfortunately. Also met the guy who played the kid in Stuart Little, and the dad from the Disney show Good Luck Charlie.
The hell? These things happen in real life?

The hell? These things happen in real life?
When you work at a movie theater, I guess. We are showing some indie movie exclusive to the region I live in, and they both had parts in it. So, as I'm getting ready to leave, I meet Stuart-Little-boy and I give him a high-five, and I talked to the dad about the movies that were out in the theater at the time.

When you work at a movie theater, I guess. We are showing some indie movie exclusive to the region I live in, and they both had parts in it. So, as I'm getting ready to leave, I meet Stuart-Little-boy and I give him a high-five, and I talked to the dad about the movies that were out in the theater at the time.

That's nuts o.O. You can cross that off your bucket list you know that?

Axiom Days Axiom Days
Ahahaha. And this is why I don't like Trojans. May Umbra's mouth and mind get put in their place by the end of the RP.

That's nuts o.O. You can cross that off your bucket list you know that?

Axiom Days Axiom Days
Ahahaha. And this is why I don't like Trojans. May Umbra's mouth and mind get put in their place by the end of the RP.
I can. It was interesting. Funny how I'll remember that, but they might not remember talking to me.

Also, if I may ask, why do you not like Trojan's so much? Should I be scared to ask this question?

Possibly. I get the feeling that this OOC is already putting pressure on it.

Every person has a breaking point - I've been working on White since the last RP. It's only a matter of time before I manage to break her. JinX is my first priority when it comes to mindbreaking though.

eff.png

Grimm Tale has also been updated. Please look forward to Niles getting #rekt.

Every person has a breaking point - I've been working on White since the last RP. It's only a matter of time before I manage to break her. JinX is my first priority when it comes to mindbreaking though.

eff.png

Grimm Tale has also been updated. Please look forward to Niles getting #rekt.
JinX already has a high chance of getting a bad end, considering that she's a Trojan. Any mindbreaking would just be putting a nail into the coffin.

1493291280129.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back