• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was nice seeing him chilling in their shared room during the episode, they're probably one of the cutest couples in a while - Tomoko and Ryusei were pretty great together. Even if Taiga's actor claims it's a father/daughter relationship the romantic subtext is hardly subtle about the implications.
I thought I was going to hate Chihiro more than Haruka, but he actually seems like a pretty normal guy who's just trying to do what he does for the girl he loves. His own denial of his status as an Amazon is pretty interesting as well. Haruka annoyed me because he jumped ship for the Amazons and I'm looking forward to his confrontation with his brocon imouto.
1493039263840.jpg

I looked at their relationship like an older brother and a pestering little sister, but he clearly tripped her flag during the fight with Amagasaki. Although, I doubt that the writers will go any further than this.

I have mixed feelings about Haruka siding with the Amazons. They were in a pretty bad situation with the genocide operation, but the ones from the restaurant were still supporting murder to eat, even if they weren't doing it themselves. Mamoru seemed like the only one that was truly sympathetic and his relationship with Haruka did show a few good points. The situation gave off strong Tokyo Ghoul vibes.

View attachment 304617

I looked at their relationship like an older brother and a pestering little sister, but he clearly tripped her flag during the fight with Amagasaki. Although, I doubt that the writers will go any further than this.

I have mixed feelings about Haruka siding with the Amazons. They were in a pretty bad situation with the genocide operation, but the ones from the restaurant were still supporting murder to eat, even if they weren't doing it themselves. Mamoru seemed like the only one that was truly sympathetic and his relationship with Haruka did show a few good points. The situation gave off strong Tokyo Ghoul vibes.

They've always been very close with lots of physical contact. The writer is pretty wild, but I don't see any further developments unless there's a V-Cinema and Snipe survives. Speaking of those, I really hope that they find some reason to give Dan one even if he ends up being the final boss and dying. He's just too great.

Mamoru was purest hamburger, though it seems like he'll shape up to be some sort of enemy based on his upgraded form in the Amazons Season 2 betrayal. Jin went fucking crazy in the interim - he's going full Tokyo Ghoul by cannibalizing his victims. He was never portrayed as anything but another extremist. Chihiro is easier to root for than either of the previous protagonists because he's literally only in it for his waifu.

1493022052688.jpg

They've always been very close with lots of physical contact. The writer is pretty wild, but I don't see any further developments unless there's a V-Cinema and Snipe survives. Speaking of those, I really hope that they find some reason to give Dan one even if he ends up being the final boss and dying. He's just too great.

Mamoru was purest hamburger, though it seems like he'll shape up to be some sort of enemy based on his upgraded form in the Amazons Season 2 betrayal. Jin went fucking crazy in the interim - he's going full Tokyo Ghoul by cannibalizing his victims. He was never portrayed as anything but another extremist. Chihiro is easier to root for than either of the previous protagonists because he's literally only in it for his waifu.

I think there's plenty of material to work with if Dan gets a V-Cinema. His charisma would easily make him a good fit for a lead role.

If he's anything like his counterpart in the original Amazon, Mamoru will end up dead, which would be a shame. Jin seemed like a fun character to watch, but his personality shift near the end of the first season seemed really sudden, even if he was all about killing the Amazons.

I think I'll be able to root for Chihiro if he's driven by his waifu. A simple motivation is easy to connect with.

1493189204116.jpg

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Yeah, I like when I'm able to open up new quests as the world moves along. I've always liked that feeling when a new title pops up your head as you continue to explore. I really find myself enjoying being able to tell a story, while also bringing together that personal feel of character you get to create in games - the, "this is your story," vibe. I absolutely love it. If I had serious help, I wouldn't mind overlooking and expanding this type of RP for more people to have.

Haha. Yes, anyone is free to use the OST. I'll be the one primarily showing them off, but other instances of them are welcome. Eventually it should get to the point when you see/hear a certain OST, you have a fair idea of what's coming next. Like in the animes!

Also. I knew you would like "Lie" <3. I know my rival so well. It's on one of my playlists and always makes me think you.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Lol. No spoilers from me on quests. You do what you want and see what unfolds. Might be a risk. Maybe not. :bishiesparklesr: That Persona 3 music was beautiful. Where were you with this when we were doing the OST? UGH!!!

That Party Time Quests is very good =). Really. I could see that happening.

The fate animations they do for 16 seconds look SO GOOD =/. Why can't we have an OVA at least?

Lucem Lucem
Lol. Are you interested in that Death quest?

And are you serious?? Was that a real thing put into Persona about the 420?! WOW! WTH!? LOL. Yo, Lucem that game is wild. I kid you not, this RP is SO close to being in the vein of Persona 5 xD. I had no idea there was a game like that!

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Too funny! Well hey, gotta ramp things up so we can get this ship moving huh? I'm getting excited heading into these parts of the RP. I hope you like it. And lol. K's layman existence wouldn't understand the mind of an artist, so there's no point to explain.

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
And lol. Yeah I remember she doesn't respawn back in Little City <3. Don't worry. My little Kesi-Kesi will be taken care of <3. She's so cute. She will be handled with the utmost care.

Lol. Are you interested in that Death quest?

And are you serious?? Was that a real thing put into Persona about the 420?! WOW! WTH!? LOL. Yo, Lucem that game is wild. I kid you not, this RP is SO close to being in the vein of Persona 5 xD. I had no idea there was a game like that!
I have a healthy interest in the title, but I won't be able to move ahead until I post this weekend.

The video was a fan edit. It'd probably be hard for someone that's never played the game to notice, but the GTA V mod at the end helps. If this RP is anything close to Persona 5, I'll be waiting until flu season before tackling any quests.

I have a healthy interest in the title, but I won't be able to move ahead until I post this weekend.

The video was a fan edit. It'd probably be hard for someone that's never played the game to notice, but the GTA V mod at the end helps. If this RP is anything close to Persona 5, I'll be waiting until flu season before tackling any quests.

Why, you have to grind for levels or something?

Pequeno Burraidh Pequeno Burraidh
And lol. Yeah I remember she doesn't respawn back in Little City <3. Don't worry. My little Kesi-Kesi will be taken care of <3. She's so cute. She will be handled with the utmost care.
You know what, Masquey-poo? As an... extension... of trust, a peace offering for a renewal from Rebirth, I'll trust you this time, and acknowledge that while I could state that Dove was supposed to be taken care of, I /may/ have had a hand in her fate, and it /may/ not have totally been all your fault.

I think, though, the thing I'm most interested in is the person or group that sent the threat. I would love to know what they have against Kesi. Likely hearsay since she really hasn't done anything that ranks over a misdemeanour crime.

When you log onto RPN and the first thing you read is "Back alley Castration".

0b1c1b037f327ac0fd5bb5f1adbd075c1d7726fdf77b8ca0df79af8d71b7e43c.jpg

You know what, Masquey-poo? As an... extension... of trust, a peace offering for a renewal from Rebirth, I'll trust you this time, and acknowledge that while I could state that Dove was supposed to be taken care of, I /may/ have had a hand in her fate, and it /may/ not have totally been all your fault.

I think, though, the thing I'm most interested in is the person or group that sent the threat. I would love to know what they have against Kesi. Likely hearsay since she really hasn't done anything that ranks over a misdemeanour crime.
You're so nice, thank you. :smilepuff:. Yeah that's going to come don't worry. Simply enjoy the scenic view of the Pendeji Plains as Kesirrifc has already been doing. I don't think she'll have time to look at them in relaxation again.

When you log onto RPN and the first thing you read is "Back alley Castration".

0b1c1b037f327ac0fd5bb5f1adbd075c1d7726fdf77b8ca0df79af8d71b7e43c.jpg
MMM. OH yeah. Sound good right? Serious business.

You're so nice, thank you. :smilepuff:. Yeah that's going to come don't worry. Simply enjoy the scenic view of the Pendeji Plains as Kesirrifc has already been doing. I don't think she'll have time to look at them in relaxation again.

MMM. OH yeah. Sound good right? Serious business.
Dunno, depends on what Kesi has to worry about. She was fairly relaxed when doing her sit ups and, well, yea, Kesi is like a honey badger. Don't give a fuck.

Dunno, depends on what Kesi has to worry about. She was fairly relaxed when doing her sit ups and, well, yea, Kesi is like a honey badger. Don't give a fuck.
Oh she will give an F when she sees a stunning stallion and her heart goes Chukkah-Chukkah! Whooooooooooooo! Kesi is going to go all "UWAHHHH!"

31a.gif

And I'm going to be here licking my teeth, with a smile smirking like, "So let this be added to the poll. Muah."

Oh she will give an F when she sees a stunning stallion and her heart goes Chukkah-Chukkah! Whooooooooooooo! Kesi is going to go all "UWAHHHH!"

31a.gif

And I'm going to be here licking my teeth, with a smile smirking like, "So let this be added to the poll. Muah."
Mmhmmm, you think you know the right way to Kesi's heart? What kind of man do you think she's looking for dear Masquey-poo?

31a.gif

This sounds frightening.

Of course, Weiss...

Also, I'm thinking of dropping the OP in the guild hall. Nothing else really screams OP material to me.

That would be excellent. A new quest called "Death" actually starts at the Guild Hall, so you'll be golden. Umbra can chill with Edge La and we can all finally see whether she is best girl material or not.

Mmhmmm, you think you know the right way to Kesi's heart? What kind of man do you think she's looking for dear Masquey-poo?
I dunno. My PC has eyes for a certain element of the periodic table :lennymeh:. Though I imagine Kesi would be into trash like Shinsei.

This sounds frightening.
Haha. Don't knock it before you try it.

That would be excellent. A new quest called "Death" actually starts at the Guild Hall, so you'll be golden. Umbra can chill with Edge La and we can all finally see whether she is best girl material or not.

I dunno. My PC has eyes for a certain element of the periodic table :lennymeh:. Though I imagine Kesi would be into trash like Shinsei.

Haha. Don't knock it before you try it.
So your PC is after Kesi, or am I reading that wrong?!?!?!

Also, you don't have a clue who Kesi would be after XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back