• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital RP Log - Perspective is nonexistent, anatomy is myth

Noah's Ark Chapter 2 is now starting, and we are off to the beach!
Open for a limited time only, so come drop by our stall to treat yourself to some of these Summer Specials! >v<

Great work everyone involved in Chapter One! Let's continue to have lots of fun (ノΦωΦ)ノ

summer float.png
Noah's Ark Special Summer Soda Float - back by popular demand!​

cat ice craem.png
"Liquid-state Cat" Ice Cream​

boat skewers.png
"Seaside Boat" BBQ Platter - Vegan option available​

Noah's Ark Chapter 2 is now starting, and we are off to the beach!
Open for a limited time only, so come drop by our stall to treat yourself to some of these Summer Specials! >v<

Great work everyone involved in Chapter One! Let's continue to have lots of fun (ノΦωΦ)ノ

View attachment 779696
Noah's Ark Special Summer Soda Float - back by popular demand!​

View attachment 779695

"Liquid-state Cat" Ice Cream​

View attachment 779694

"Seaside Boat" BBQ Platter - Vegan option available​

This style is to cute >w<
I absolutely love the food one!

I drew it based on the theme for NA Chapter One, "Flicker".
Originally intended to use for Noah's Ark IC post, though I didn't end up using it (for better alternatives).

Chapter One was very enjoyable to read. //I got to take a lot of backseat to see how the main group interacted. 'v'
Now that Emiyn is no longer just an NPC I look forward joining in the interactions myself.

flicker.png

These are so cute and so amazing! How is anyone supposed to enjoy these when they probably feel so bad about ruining such cute masterpieces </3

Your food drawings are so charming. I feel like they would make really cute stickers or maybe feature well in a stationery set?

I did this illustration several months ago, featuring my favourite back-end kitchen staffers at Noah's Ark.
From left to right:
- Vincent
- Luciano (aka Luca)
- Emiyn

Vincent and Luca are OCs RP'ed by SilverBlack SilverBlack and Nano Nano respectively.

Kitchen Staff.png

I've done a fix for the colours after recent studies in a quick sketch

Screenshot 2021-02-05 212535.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back