• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital RP Log - Perspective is nonexistent, anatomy is myth

Quark

Fundamental Particle

I am a casual, self-learning artist; started since about 4 years ago.
I am still learning a lot of the fundamentals (such as composition and anatomy), so constructive feedback is welcome.
I draw a lot of things but this thread is only for RP-related stuff.

Last edited:

Noah's Ark is an urban fantasy RP run by @Nano and @LeBirb . The RP plot surrounds a group of special individuals in a modern city who can use the special ability of "Last Words".
The operations base for their investigations, sometimes requested by private individuals or the government, is hidden in a cafe called "Noah's Ark".

Noah's Ark is an animal cafe. On top of offering customers time to pet adorable animals, dedicated kitchen staff and baristas also make good quality desserts, meals and drinks.
For more information on the RP and cafe please read it here.

For fun, I've made some proposals for the food/drinks we can have at the cafe.
Unfortunately I didn't draw everything the same day, so it doesn't look consistent.

Summer Special Menu here!

desserts - 3D latte art.png
Noah's Ark special latte art - available for any coffee and milk foam tea drink​

desserts.png
Assorted Animal Milk & Butter Cookies - single flavours cookie jars also available with choice of choco-cat, straw-bunny or vanilla puppy​

desserts - cookies.png
Chocolate Checkerboard Cookies​

desserts - hedgehog and bunny mantou.png
Hedgehog + Rabbit Chinese mantou, wuotou bread with soup of the day​

desserts - pancake.png
Owl-topped pancake set
(includes drink of choice)​

desserts - hot dog.png
Hot "Dog" with handmade potato fries
(includes drink of choice)​

Last edited:

For Noah's Ark RP, I will be RPing as Emiyn Yuen (Yuan).
He is a NPC/support character, and is a regular customer for Noah's Ark cafe.
(Unfortunately he is not a cafe staffworker, so I have only drawn him in casual wear and uniform)

More importantly Emiyn aside, there are some really interesting OCs by other RPers, so please feel free to take a look here.

emi cs - full body.png

emiyn - sketch 1.png

I loooove your designs for the food and the artwork itself is beautiful! 💖 Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

Your style is so loose and calming to look at!

emiyn - normal.png
Image of Emiyn (version 1) for upcoming IC posts in Noah's Ark RP
I rarely complete illustrations for my OCs, but when I do I am reminded how tedious colouring is...

I love your style and how you balance simplicity and detail! You made that food look delicious

I love your style and how you balance simplicity and detail! You made that food look delicious
Thank you. I hope I can do better for adding detail to background in the future.

Damn, someone should open a restaraunt selling that food you drew.
I did the combo arrangement and the packaging design myself, but I have seen photos of these types of food (like the mantou and the hotdog), so I'm sure there is definitely some restaurant out there. =w=b

I did some value studies, using some photos I found online.
The character I've added in these is my OC,Killian, from TUBWUB AU Rp. It's another modern fantasy RP, where the story revolves around "hunters", skilled operators in combating against demons and (previously also) supernaturals.
The main HQ is set in London. After his sister's death, he is a tank/defense hunter that transferred from the branch office in Germany. I'd like to think on his way to the UK office he would have tried a few snacks.

value study one.JPG

value study three.JPG
value study two.JPG

Pose practice sketches ft. Emiyn and his sister Erika. Please excuse the anatomy and perspective mistakes, as I was trying to practice without relying on references.

Erika sketch.png
emiyn - beach parka.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back