• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

Hello. I am looking for some types of RPs since my replies from some are dry. So I will list some of genres and fandoms I am in below.

Non-Fandom

Fantasy
Here I would like me and my partner to make the world we RP in although I prefer humanoid characters FYI. But the rest we can crate ourselves.

Superhero
I have an OC with superpowers so getting the chance to RP as him would be cool although I would like it to be more serious and less of a kid friendly joke if we do this

High-school
All my OCs are 18 so we can do a high school RP where we RP out our characters high school experience

Romance
Romance can 100 percent be mixed in with any of these other genres. I only play males so MXM (preferred as I am gay) or MXF

Fandom
(in no particular order)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Ace Attorney
Peronsa (345)
Fire Emblem
South Park
Danganronpa
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy (15, maybe 7)
Pokémon

PM me if your interested