• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp Intervention Of Venezuela

igna.con

Ok, hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day, considering the fact that I havent found any thread about this topic, and having found the Espionage Wars thread, which I liked the idea and got a lil bit of imagination from there (You can see Espionage Wars thread thread here:Espionage Wars V9: Migration Edition) I decided to make my own RP of an invasion or intervention of Venezuela by the US and allies against Venezuela and allies, in this RP, you are going to be different players and your factions will interact and battle with one another, show via poses in Garry’s Mod and Source Filmmaker( like in Espionage Wars, and its not stealing ideas if someone of you is asking, if you want to, its optional, if not, you just make a story or say your actions) you´ll decide in which faction to be, being the factions:
  1. NATO (you can be a leader of a country, a military force, regiment, of the country of your preference)
  2. Venezuelan Government (You can be generals, politicians, leaders of the intelligence agencies, and your factions can be political official parties, agencies, groups and such)
  3. Colectivos(your faction can be a colectivo, wich is armed groups that support the gov.)
  4. Venezuelan Opposition (considering real life events, there can be subfactions or leaders of this faction that are more leaned towards the government, like Petain or puppets, if you get me)
  5. Venezuelan Resistance, the diference between them is that they are more "radical" than the formal opposition integrated by politicians and they are integrated mostly by citizens,students,thinkers and subfactions of military oppositionists in the Armed Forces and police forces ( same can happen here like the 3rd but with infiltrates or resistance groups integrated by venezuelan secret agents
  6. Russia
  7. China
  8. Pakistan
  9. Hezbollah (cause of the links between them and the Goverment)
  10. Pakistan (also because of that)
  11. Colombia
  12. Brazil
  13. Or a optional faction (you can create your own faction as you want, such as being your faction a NATO division, a regiment, a brigade, a resistance group, a terrorist group,even a country, or whatever reasonable thing you want to, as long as its reasonable
More details coming soon...

I think I'll join. No images on my part, you'll just have to imagine stuff. I'll likely take some NATO force. I also have to ask, are all of these nations necesary? I can see China and NATO getting involved, possibly also UN peacekeepers if Security Council can agree on not starting a thermonuclear war, maybe Russia, but Pakistan? Not really. Also, you put Pakistan twice on the list. Why Pakistan, and not India? Of the two, India is more likely to be capable of conducting transatlantic operation, based on my limited knowledge. Is there any reason to split the Venezuelan factions into four? Resistance and opposition can be easily put together, collectivos and government could be labeled together as loyalists.

I think I'll join. No images on my part, you'll just have to imagine stuff. I'll likely take some NATO force. I also have to ask, are all of these nations necesary? I can see China and NATO getting involved, possibly also UN peacekeepers if Security Council can agree on not starting a thermonuclear war, maybe Russia, but Pakistan? Not really. Also, you put Pakistan twice on the list. Why Pakistan, and not India? Of the two, India is more likely to be capable of conducting transatlantic operation, based on my limited knowledge. Is there any reason to split the Venezuelan factions into four? Resistance and opposition can be easily put together, collectivos and government could be labeled together as loyalists.
Didnt saw that error, anyways im posting this same thing but completed with the rules and the rest of the stuff, and India is neutral about the conflict, but if you wanna be a Indian faction, you can act as you wish
And btw its because actually the oppositions are splited in Venezuela, i know that casue well, im vnzlan, and i know about this enough to post it, besides, is for more diversity of factions and more options. Pakistan has links with hezbollah and other groups all the way to Venezuela so yup, just a lil bit of pakis, besides the russians actually have 300 mercenaries here so why not ? Colectivos are loyalist, but not that loyalistm they are more like criminals with subfactions
And i changed the location of this thread to Nation Building in Roleplay bc thats where i expanded it, when its published you can go take a look there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back