• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lovewrote

Hi everyone! My name is Love, 25, and I'm just putting out some feelers for some fun RP threads.

• I generally RP over PM over a public thread, but I'm honestly fine either way.
  • I prefer to RP with people who are 18+ only. Nonnegotiable, I'm just more comfortable that way.
  • I like OOC communication, whether it's thru DMs or Discord :)
  • I write in 3rd person, past or present tense. I generally do about 3-4 paragraphs for a reply, and my starters are almost always longer (too long lol) than that.
  • Character bios are my friend! I love them, even if they're short. I also use Faceclaims, but I don't expect you to use them.
  • I will always do my best to reply daily, but school and work can get in the way. I suspect I will be fairly active, however.
  • I am dyslexic. I do my very best to make sure I edit (usually via Grammarly) but occasionally stuff slips through. My bad, but it is what it is. I also don't use hyper formated text because of this, and know that if you do, I may have to copy and paste your replies into a word doc and reformat it so I can read it, and take a little longer to reply.
  • I like to double, always. I am mostly a romance writer (MxF with the occasional FXF), so I like to double up on pairings, so we're each playing a Main character and a love interest.
Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, here are some pairings and fandoms I'm interested in writing right now!

FANDOMS (Bold is my preference of character should there be any pairings attached)

• Merlin (Any pairing, any characters)
  • Harry Potter: (Andromeda/Ted, James/Lily; Weasley Twins; etc)
  • MCU
  • DC Comics
  • Spider-Man
  • Percy Jackson
  • The Hunger Games (Annie & Finnick; Gale & Madge; etc.)
  • The Witcher (I'm more familiar with the books and games, BUT I've seen the first season of the show)
  • Bridgerton
PAIRINGS / DYNAMICS

• Anything Enemies to Lovers. Truly, it's my bread and butter.
  • Bonus points for Arranged Marriages
  • Regency Eras
  • Fake Dating
  • Pince/Princess / Body Guard
  • Witch / Witch Hunter
  • Siren / Supernatural Hunter
  • Detective / Psychic (Fake or otherwise)
  • Vampires are neat, as are slayers.
Just drop me a DM or reply to this post if interested! I look forward to writing with y'all!. :)

When you said Dc Comics, do you mean the actual comics (I ask because sometimes people do not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back