• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp Ideasx

Tiny

I'm Tiny and I'm looking for a partner to help me do some rps that I've been excited about for a while. I'm up for any ideas you have on improving upon them so if you see something you like but might want to tweak, I'm pretty open to it. Hopefully one of these will catch your eye.

1. FEMALE ROBBERY. It's all over the television: Character A's secret location found, police infiltration imminent. A is fortunate that the media caught wind of it first and couldn't resist the story. After all, A has been wanted for a string of robberies and eluding police capture for years. With the loss of their hideout they're forced to go seek help from a childhood friend and former accomplice Character B. B has been removed from the world of thieves for years now, has moved on to have a normal relationship and a normal job and a normal life. Yet even after all the time that has passed they help A without question. There's a lot of history between these two, and A can't stay hidden with B forever without putting them in danger.

2. DRAGON BOND. In a world of shifters, vampires, and fairies, the dragon children reign supreme. Though they hold more power than any other creature, they take the roles of protectors and defenders of the 4 Kingdoms. Well, most of them do anyway. Character A is a disgraced dragon who spends their days as a body for hire, a mercenary to anyone with enough coin to make it worth their while. Their damn good at what the do and earn a reputation for themself. One day they get an offer too good to refuse: 1,000 gold pieces to save a fae's sister from the humans. Only one condition, the fae's sibling must come along. [open to changing of the fae's supernatural species]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back