• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rp Ideas

KillGill

Snap out of it

Hi there everybody! I have a few rp Ideas an I just want you guys to tell me which one you guys would like to do!

Devil

Downtown Philadelphia high-rise commercial building, 5 strangers get into the same elevator car. They're all annoyed when the elevator lurches to stop between floors. They quickly annoy one another - one doesn't like being called old and another claims to suffer from claustrophobia - but when the lights go off and one of the five is killed, it all takes on a rather different complexion. as the events unfold, the case takes a cold turn, it soon comes to realization that one of the people in the elevator, is the Devil.

People Under The Stairs

When a family moves to a new house in Maine everything is fine and well. The family enjoys the stay until the first night. Something is going on down stairs. After checking they find furniture and objects strewn across the floor. After calling the police they come to the conclusion that it was a break in. But the family was wrong. Oh, so, wrong. Little did they know, they weren't the only ones living in the house.

The Tower

Christmas eve at a high rise building in downtown New York. The rich enjoy a Christmas party when all Hell break lose. A fire, caused by a helicopter crash, breaks out leaving all who were attending the party trapped above the fire, now the remaining survivors must battle there way through fire, dead bodies, and debris before the Tower collapses, taking everyone with it.

Devil... I watched a movie with that same plot and everything. lol

People under the stairs... It's like paranormal activity.

The Tower... It reminds me of a part of some video game...

All good ideas, so I don't know which one I like best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back