Viewpoint RP Ideas

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I kind of really want to try GMing again in the future since I have a few ideas floating around in my head. I'm just unsure which to use since it would depend on interest, but I'll list them here for information's sake. Anyone can offer feedback as well if they wish. I'm just a visual person so felt it easier to type these up.

-Pokemon with a twist. This would likely be set in the Pokemon world, but a dystopian version of it where Pokemon training is forbidden to all but those in charge. Would have been moved underground for everyone else, mostly controlled by Team Rocket. An alternate idea for a Pokemon RP is Pokemon in the real world living alongside real animals. This would involve a globetrotting adventure and Pokemon battles and injuries would be more realistic.

-Some sort of mutant RP where mutants are trained as super soldiers during WW II. RP would likely revolve around a group of escaped mutants simply trying to survive the horrors of war and social ostracization.

-A high fantasy battle royale RP centred around mages fighting for the ultimate title. I have some lore and backstory developed for this already, but due to the battle royale nature players would have to be willing to kill characters off.

-An Arabian/Middle Eastern inspired fantasy RP. Nothing is set in stone for this one, but I'm picturing a nomadic tribe being involved somehow. I just want some high fantasy that is not the overdone generic Medieval European type setting.

Last edited:
The " -A high fantasy battle royale RP centred around mages fighting for the ultimate title. I have some lore and backstory developed for this already, but due to the battle royal nature players would have to be willing to kill characters off. " one is great! I'd join, however I also have a similar thread. But I'd still be down for it!

The " -A high fantasy battle royale RP centred around mages fighting for the ultimate title. I have some lore and backstory developed for this already, but due to the battle royal nature players would have to be willing to kill characters off. " one is great! I'd join, however I also have a similar thread. But I'd still be down for it!

If you've heard of the game Spellbreak I was kind of inspired by that. It's a battle royale game where you play as different elemental mages.

Ooh I love that game

Are you actually going to host that?

Are you going to actually create that thread?

Grimdark Pokemon is totally my jam. I ran a gritty Wild West Pokemon rp for a bit a while back. I can't really join any RPs at the moment but I totally approve of that, and also the Middle East one, and ww2 mutants also sounds cool.

Grimdark Pokemon is totally my jam. I ran a gritty Wild West Pokemon rp for a bit a while back. I can't really join any RPs at the moment but I totally approve of that, and also the Middle East one, and ww2 mutants also sounds cool.
When you mention WW2 mutants all I can think of is in XMen Future-Past the Mutants drafted into the Vietnam War. That would be pretty cool to rp. An MACVSOG group made up of mutants

If I had to pick the one I could join then Middle-Eastern idea for sure. There is rich mythology and unique setting, combined with high fantasy it has great potential. Although would probably require some extra research from both GM and players because the setting is sort of underrepresented in media and roleplaying compared to Medieval European so not everyone is familiar enough with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back