• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP ideas!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PLEASE HELP IM BORED!!!​
hello! You've found my thread! I hope you find something you like, but first the boring ole rules.

-looking for female

-I don't really mind what line length you do. I usually do at the very least three sentences.

-I don't do MxM. I usually do MxF or FxF

-I love dark settings so just ask for it to be a bit darker when/if you are interested

-I mostly do romance, whether it be right off the bat, or develope slowly

-I know rules are short so if you have any questions simply ask! ^w^

Fandoms:

Overwatch

I loooooove overwatch! Ask me about pairings or oc's!
I'd love to make our own characters and interact with the world of overwatch!

Warrior cats

I love the world that Erin Hunter has made!
I have a few ideas for this! We can make our own clan to interact with the original four
Or we can be in the original four.

Fantasy plots:

DemonxAngel
ShapeshifterxShapeshifter
ShapeshifterXHuman
MermaidxHuman
HumanxCreature (I'll alaberate more on this! I've got an idea!)

Anything else you want to do that involves fantasy? Let me know!

I'm also up for realistic settings so if you have an idea for that or anything at all just let me know!
And thanks for reading! ^w^

Last edited:
Ooo! I'm kinda new to RPN, so I cannot PM you but I am HELLA craving Overwatch and was wondering if you're okay with Canon x OC? :0

I mean, maybe something with warrior cats!? Haven't read the books since I was a kid but I could try!
Just send me a message. (:

hello! You've found my thread! I hope you find something you like, but first the boring ole rules.

-I don't really mind what line length you do. I usually do at the very least three sentences.

-I don't do MxM. I usually do MxF but I can do FxF

-I love dark settings so just ask for it to be a bit darker when/if you are interested

-I mostly do romance, whether it be right off the bat, or develope slowly

-I know rules are short so if you have any questions simply ask! ^w^

Fandoms:

Overwatch

I loooooove overwatch! Ask me about pairings or oc's!
I'd love to make our own characters and interact with the world of overwatch!

Warrior cats

I love the world that Erin Hunter has made!
I have a few ideas for this! We can make our own clan to interact with the original four
Or we can be in the original four.

Pokémon

I love to rp Pokémon, but I'm not a super fan of the show so I don't know a lot.
So I would love to rp with someone and have them guide me through!

Fantasy plots:

I'll list what I'm craving and you can ask me about it!

ShapeshifterxShapeshifter ( I'd rather it be in school setting)
ShapeshifterXHuman (school setting or not I don't care)
DemonxHuman
Dragonshifterx???
Anything else you want to do that involves fantasy? Let me know!

I'm also up for realistic settings so if you have an idea for that or anything at all just let me know!
And thanks for reading! ^w^

I'm interested!!!!

Hello! I am new to RPN and i would love to find a RP partner. I love the whole dark romance rps ( my favorite being demonxangle)

I mostly rp as a female, but i can do both FxF and MxF. I am a semi-literate role player and love details.

If you are interested please message :)

I'd love to!
Would you rather do MxF (I'd be male) or FxF

Hey, if you are still looking for partners I'd be happy to do a Pokémon rp with you, I am a Pokémon expert (anime & video games) so I could guide you through it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back