• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Ideas- darker themed

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey all. I am back with another search thread. I should say that this one comes with possible triggers, so please proceed with caution. Thank you! And I couldn't find my other search thread anywhere, may have over looked it.. so I made this one. Enjoy!

My Rules:
*Please try to refrain from using one liners. I understand that muse can get really low, but at least 3+ sentences. I can do without detail/description because I am not good at describing things, so I won't make you do something that I am not able to do myself. I try to give out at least a paragraph per response.
*If romance is involved (since its a must for me!) MxF only relationships.. please. I am not comfortable doing MxM or FxF. I can do either gender, but my preferred role is male.
*Age doesn't matter to me.
*All RPNation rules apply.
*Preferred place to RP: PMs.

Others:
*I do not do young x old relationships
*No sibling romances
*Please tell me about any triggers that you may have (I have none)
*As stated above, MxF romances only please as I'm not comfortable with anything else

Ideas:
~Character A falls in love with Character B, but when Character B doesn't return the feeling, Character A starts to stalk them, and then starts killing anybody who takes an interest in Character B, and also starts to kill people who give Character B a hard time. (Inspired by The Boy Next Door, movie)

~Character A seems like a normal person with a good job, a good family, and all of that, until they meet Character B. Character B is new and lives an exciting life, but has a dark past in which Character A was once a part of. (May need work)

~Character A loves to follow people around and take photos of them to hang up on their wall, but then the people all get kidnapped and held hostage, Character B has been following Character A around and the people that Character A snaps a photo of are the ones that Character B decides to kidnap.

~Character A is killed in a hit and run accident, and Character B is their boy/girlfriend who wants revenge for Character A's death. A few years later, Character A comes back married to someone else after having faked their death all those years ago, Character B is furious at Character A, so what happens when Character A's significant other is mysteriously murdered?

~Character A's significant other has been missing for months, presumed dead, so Character A meets Character B at a party or something and they hit it off. But then Character A's wife/husband returns and is angry that they moved on. But how far will they go to stay married? (Needs work.) (Doubling may be needed for this one)

~Character A and Character B can't stand each other, arguing about everything, until Character A's brother/sister comes to town and spends most of their time with Character B. Is Character A jealous that their brother/sister isn't spending enough time with them since coming to town, or are they jealous because Character B expresses an interest in their brother/sister? Do they like Character B? (Needs work)

~"Your not my mom/dad!" The teenager screamed as they hurried upstairs to their room and slammed the door closed. (Quote idea. Step parent/Step Child, non romantic, not dark)

~"Are you following me?" Character A asked, glancing around in fear.
Character B walked up behind them. "No."
Character A glanced at him/her. "Then why..?"
"Am I following you?" Character B chuckled. "I live next door." (Quote idea. Stalker/Stalked, Dark)

~"Oh, right. I knew I was forgetting something..." Character A chuckled, staggering slightly. "Yah.. they are dead."
Character B spun around to face him/her. "What?!"
Character A shrug. "They are dead.." (Quote idea. Killer/Victim. Dark)

~"Are you suppose to be here?" Character A asked, holding a cigarette. "Wasn't you suppose to quit?"
Character B smirked, chuckling. "Wasn't you?" (Quote idea. Druggie/Alcoholic. Dark.)

~Character A's boy/girlfriend cheated on them with Character B's wife/husband, but when Character A tells Character B about what they saw, Character B doesn't believe them at first, until they come home from a work thing early and catches them. (needs work.)

~A group of teenagers are stranded on a mysterious island. (small group, perhaps? Fantasy..ish. Maybe dark, maybe not. Needs work)

~A young couple break up after one of their exes come back into town and spreads lies about them, about them being unfaithful to each other. (Romance. Needs work.)

~An innocent game of truth or dare soon turns into a nightmare.

~"Hush little baby don't say a word.." is the song that is sung to victims before they are murdered.. and the song is never finished.

~A school/college chatroom where all students communicate is suddenly hacked and a new person joins the chat that doesn't go to this school, and then bad things start happening to the students. (Needs work)

~She was abused by her ex, her friend intervened and got into a fight with her ex. While hiding in a bush or behind a tree, she hears a gun shot. But who got shot? Her ex or her friend? (not completed. Needs work. Will hopefully be dark.)

~Character A was on the police force for three years, then Character B joins/transfers to the force and people close to Character A start getting murdered. Is Character B somehow involved? Or is it just coincidence? (NEW)

~

~More to be added soon~

Pairings:

Stalker x Stalked
Killer x Victim
Druggie x Alcoholic
Brother's wife x His Friend
Sister's husband x Her Friend
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Murderer x Witness
Employer x Boss's wife/husband
Employer x Boss's son/daughter

~All of my rps must have some form of Romance in them~

~Character A and her friend are roommates and then her friend's brother comes into town needing a place to stay, so her friend lets him stay with her and Character A. Character A and Character B start off not liking each other at first, but soon finds themselves developing a crush on the other. Then Character A lies about getting a boyfriend while Character B actually has a girlfriend. (slow burn romance, enemies to lovers.)(Needs work)

~Character A was arrested for a murder they didn't commit and gets life in prison based on Character B's testimony that put them at the scene of the crime. Character C is the only one who believes that Character A is innocent and mean-while, Character B plans on marrying Character D who may or may not be the killer and they (Character D) are trying to keep Character A in prison. (Doubling required)

~

Pairings:

~Suggest some!

~A princess runs away from her royal duties right before she was supposed to marry the prince whom she never loved, and now its up to her two best friends to find her, but her friends don't get along with each other. (NEW)

~

Pairings:

Princess x Commoner
Prince x Princess
Someone with powers x Someone without
Someone with powers x Someone with powers

~This is just part idea, but doesn't go in depth~

~A corrupt cop helps a criminal
~A suicide turns out to be a murder
~A forbidden romance turns deadly
~Two siblings must come together to save their family
~

A few fandoms:

~9-1-1
~Pretty Little Liars (only seen part of season 4)
~7th Heaven (not seen all seasons yet)
~A Million Little Things
~Days of our lives

~Resident Evil (first movie only)
~Eyewitness (2017 movie, not tv show)
~Love Sick (mobile game)(Only played Just Roommates)
~Choices (mobile game)(The Royal Romance/The Royal Heir, Open Heart, Save the Date)
~FRIENDS
~Psych
~The Listener
~There's more, but this is my cravings. Don't hesitate to ask about something~

Crossovers + Celebrities: Yes, I do crossovers; and yes, I do celebrities. But if you're looking for someone to play someone like Robert Pattison for you.. I'm sorry, I am not your person. I choose who I play, since the ones I do play I have done countless research on and am comfortable playing them. As for crossovers, if you are looking for someone to play pokemon to you playing My Little Pony, I am not your person. Because again, I choose what I rp since these shows, movies, books, whatever, that I listed are things that I like. So please don't tell me who or what to rp. Thank you.

*Ryan Guzman
*James Roday
*Kate Mansi
*Camila Banus
*Chris Young
*Craig Olejnik
*Brandon Barash
*Brandon Beemer

Well, that is all for now. Leave a reply below if you want to rp, or PM me.​

Last edited:
Hiya! I’m a dark writer and I’m absolutely Interested in the stalker one which can lead to a kidnap situation. I love the topic of Stockholm syndrome!

Hiya! I’m a dark writer and I’m absolutely Interested in the stalker one which can lead to a kidnap situation. I love the topic of Stockholm syndrome!

I love that too! So, sure! PM me and if I don't message back right away i have probably fallen asleep since its almost 2 in the morning here, but I will message back first thing when I wake up.

haracter A falls in love with Character B, but when Character B doesn't return the feeling, Character A starts to stalk them, and then starts killing anybody who takes an interest in Character B, and also starts to kill people who give Character B a hard time.

Stalker x stalked (hoping to do a yandere/senpai thing if you know what that is)

haracter A falls in love with Character B, but when Character B doesn't return the feeling, Character A starts to stalk them, and then starts killing anybody who takes an interest in Character B, and also starts to kill people who give Character B a hard time.

Stalker x stalked (hoping to do a yandere/senpai thing if you know what that is)

My notifications didn't say you had replied, so I apologize for the delayed response. Anyways, I'm not sure what yandere/senpai is, but if your still interested, PM me and we will figure something out.

Hey all. I am back with another search thread. I should say that this one comes with possible triggers, so please proceed with caution. Thank you! And I couldn't find my other search thread anywhere, may have over looked it.. so I made this one. Enjoy!

My Rules:
*Please try to refrain from using one liners. I understand that muse can get really low, but at least 3+ sentences. I can do without detail/description because I am not good at describing things, so I won't make you do something that I am not able to do myself. I try to give out at least a paragraph per response.
*If romance is involved (since its a must for me!) MxF only relationships.. please. I am not comfortable doing MxM or FxF. I can do either gender, but my preferred role is male.
*Age doesn't matter to me.
*All RPNation rules apply.
*Preferred place to RP: PMs.

Others:
*I do not do young x old relationships
*No sibling romances
*Please tell me about any triggers that you may have (I have none)
*As stated above, MxF romances only please as I'm not comfortable with anything else

Ideas:
~Character A falls in love with Character B, but when Character B doesn't return the feeling, Character A starts to stalk them, and then starts killing anybody who takes an interest in Character B, and also starts to kill people who give Character B a hard time.
(Inspired by The Boy Next Door, movie)

~Character A seems like a normal person with a good job, a good family, and all of that, until they meet Character B. Character B is new and lives an exciting life, but has a dark past in which Character A was once a part of. (May need work)

~Character A loves to follow people around and take photos of them to hang up on their wall, but then the people all get kidnapped and held hostage, Character B has been following Character A around and the people that Character A snaps a photo of are the ones that Character B decides to kidnap.

~Character A is killed in a hit and run accident, and Character B is their boy/girlfriend who wants revenge for Character A's death. A few years later, Character A comes back married to someone else after having faked their death all those years ago, Character B is furious at Character A, so what happens when Character A's significant other is mysteriously murdered?

~Character A's significant other has been missing for months, presumed dead, so Character A meets Character B at a party or something and they hit it off. But then Character A's wife/husband returns and is angry that they moved on. But how far will they go to stay married? (Needs work.) (Doubling may be needed for this one)

~Character A and Character B can't stand each other, arguing about everything, until Character A's brother/sister comes to town and spends most of their time with Character B. Is Character A jealous that their brother/sister isn't spending enough time with them since coming to town, or are they jealous because Character B expresses an interest in their brother/sister? Do they like Character B? (Needs work)

~"Your not my mom/dad!" The teenager screamed as they hurried upstairs to their room and slammed the door closed. (Quote idea. Step parent/Step Child, non romantic, not dark)

"Am I following you?" Character B chuckled. "I live next door." (Quote idea. Stalker/Stalked, Dark)

~"Oh, right. I knew I was forgetting something..." Character A chuckled, staggering slightly. "Yah.. they are dead."
Character B spun around to face him/her. "What?!"
Character A shrug. "They are dead.." (Quote idea. Killer/Victim. Dark)

~"Are you suppose to be here?" Character A asked, holding a cigarette. "Wasn't you suppose to quit?"
Character B smirked, chuckling. "Wasn't you?" (Quote idea. Druggie/Alcoholic. Dark.)

~Character A's boy/girlfriend cheated on them with Character B's wife/husband, but when Character A tells Character B about what they saw, Character B doesn't believe them at first, until they come home from a work thing early and catches them. (needs work.)

~A group of teenagers are stranded on a mysterious island. (small group, perhaps? Fantasy..ish. Maybe dark, maybe not. Needs work)

~A young couple break up after one of their exes come back into town and spreads lies about them, about them being unfaithful to each other. (Romance. Needs work.)

~An innocent game of truth or dare soon turns into a nightmare. (NEW)

~"Hush little baby don't say a word.." is the song that is sung to victims before they are murdered.. and the song is never finished. (NEW)

~A school/college chatroom where all students communicate is suddenly hacked and a new person joins the chat that doesn't go to this school, and then bad things start happening to the students. (Needs work)(NEW)

~More to be added soon~

Pairings:

Stalker x Stalked
Killer x Victim
Druggie x Alcoholic
Brother's wife x His Friend
Sister's husband x Her Friend
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Murderer x Witness
Employer x Boss's wife/husband
Employer x Boss's son/daughter

A few fandoms:

~9-1-1
~Pretty Little Liars (only seen part of season 4)
~7th Heaven (not seen all seasons yet)
~A Million Little Things
~Days of our lives
~Resident Evil (first movie only)
~Eyewitness (2017 movie, not tv show)
~There's more, but this is my cravings. Don't hesitate to ask about something~

Well, that is all for now. Leave a reply below if you want to rp, or PM me.​
Hi there! I was interested in a few of your ideas! Are you still looking?

I'm definitely interested if you're still looking to take on more RPs

I'm always looking! Which ideas were you interested in? PM me!

These were the idea I was interested in...:

These were the idea I was interested in...:

Sure! We can do one of them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back