Idea Rp Idea!!~ Just uhh—…. not sure exactly what.

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Soooooo I'm craving anything to do with a group roleplay pregnancy plot somewhat badly, problem is I'm run out by testing and my own personal life lately to develop a good one, anyone have any suggestions for a plot or mind helping construct it?? I'm pretty open to most things though want to try out something more original than just a school for pregnant teens or the usual stuff. Thanks!! (Sorry it's so short about ta' pass out from lack of sleep "^w^) No this is not a fetish thing. It's a genuine idea I'm looking for a plot to go with, wether a lighthearted small group or serious and dynamic plot.

Last edited:
Ah well first I think you need to answer why pregnancy specifically?

What about pregnancy do you want to focus on? Realistic attributes? The “joy of motherhood” ? Something else?

Do you want to go realistic? Are people going to need experience with pregnancy or do research on pregnancy for the roleplay?

And this negates the question why?

You know how much of romance in general is fetish?

It’s fine on this site as long as the baby making portion itself isn’t addressed.

And everyone is fully clothed and what not.

You’d have to ask the staff on breast feeding tho

Again I mean you need to figure out what about pregnancy you want to focus on. It’s kinda hard to make - it gives me a tingle in my pants into a group experience. As

A. Not everyone shares that fetish
B. That’s not a story or a long term writing goal
C. The age demographic on this site tends to skew away from pregnancy as a main focus.

Because folks are either teens and think of pregnancy as gross/boring adult things.

Or they’re in their college years ( your best bet for target demographic I think )

Or they’re my age and definitely not. I’m at the age where people are like on their second kid if they want kids at all. So for adults it’s kinda creepy to fetishize something that is tied to building a actual IRL family. I mean in my experience by you might get some men maybe?

Again I mean you need to figure out what about pregnancy you want to focus on. It’s kinda hard to make - it gives me a tingle in my pants into a group experience. As

C. The age demographic on this site tends to skew away from pregnancy as a main focus.

Because folks are either teens and think of pregnancy as gross/boring adult things.

Or they’re in their college years ( your best bet for target demographic I think )

Or they’re my age and definitely not. I’m at the age where people are like on their second kid if they want kids at all. So for adults it’s kinda creepy to fetishize something that is tied to building a actual IRL family. I mean in my experience by you might get some men maybe?

It's not the fetish that should be criticized, usually people don't choose what they get to like, I didn't choose to like transformation, I just did.

Anti-Kink shaming committee

It's not the fetish that should be criticized, usually people don't choose what they get to like, I didn't choose to like transformation, I just did.

Anti-Kink shaming committee

I’m not trying to kink shame. I’m just telling you realistically it’s not a super marketable kink on this site.

Pregnancy in the non fetish capacity faces the exact same problems I outlined.

Teens think it’s gross and boring. I mean making babies is super fun. Actually being pregnant is ugh so totes a drag.

College age would be the age that would be most likely to do pregnancy so you’ll want to aim for them.

Adults have actually been pregnant and are this less likely to romanticize the process.

As to the tingle in the pants comment that’s not kink shaming that’s sarcasm.

You can’t say _ I have a kink let’s make a group.

Not because the kink is dirty or bad. But because KINK isn’t a story. It’s not a writing process. It’s literally one word.

And if that one word is your main hook than your not going to get far.
So that’s why I keep asking what part of pregnancy interests you.

Is the entire realistic process something you want to focus on with people going through trimesters and preparing for the birth? As that will probably take some research.

Do you want to focus on the joy of motherhood and leave the messy realism at the door.

Do you just want to focus on interpersonal relationships and pregnancy is a backdrop

I’m not trying to kink shame. I’m just telling you realistically it’s not a super marketable kink on this site.

Pregnancy in the non fetish capacity faces the exact same problems I outlined.

Teens think it’s gross and boring. I mean making babies is super fun. Actually being pregnant is ugh so totes a drag.

College age would be the age that would be most likely to do pregnancy so you’ll want to aim for them.

Adults have actually been pregnant and are this less likely to romanticize the process.

As to the tingle in the pants comment that’s not kink shaming that’s sarcasm.

You can’t say _ I have a kink let’s make a group.

Not because the kink is dirty or bad. But because KINK isn’t a story. It’s not a writing process. It’s literally one word.

And if that one word is your main hook than your not going to get far.
So that’s why I keep asking what part of pregnancy interests you.

Is the entire realistic process something you want to focus on with people going through trimesters and preparing for the birth? As that will probably take some research.

Do you want to focus on the joy of motherhood and leave the messy realism at the door.

Do you just want to focus on interpersonal relationships and pregnancy is a backdrop
Pika is...Odd in the sense that she has an inflation/pregnancy fetish but hates anything sexual so it's an odd line where she just want to put it everywhere but doesn't know the context beyond concept

Which again goes to my question. I’d say she’s best off doing option C.

Just make a roleplay you like and say all the characters are randomly expanding due to XXX plot reason

Severe allergic reaction works actually. Maybe the group all has the same allergic reaction to XXX so are quarantined and must get to know one another and maybe find a cure before they like die or whatever.

Not a big plot but a place to start.

Guys c'mon this is kinda hurtful, one I'm a female and 2 NO IT'S NOT A FETISH, I admit I like the concept but that's it, there's no sexual getting off to the idea or whatever else sick crazy thing ya think, I legit just wanted a fun lighthearted plot where a bunch people end of pregnant due to whatever, it didn't have to be long term or serious at all it was a lighthearted non sexual idea. I really don't get why it immdiiently went to fetish in all your heads? It's nothing different form saying, hey- I wanna do a random Mech rp but have no ideas! I'm sure some people might have a fetish for Mechs but most don't, heck even just saying hey I want a animal hybrid based rp or a government facility one COULD be sexual but that doesn't mean it is. Really I'd expect people on here to be more mature and respect other peoples interests, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say it. I'm fine with Geeking's replies minus the fetish part because they geniunley were observing the demographic interested and plot possibilities form their opinion and Terrin despite her overly sexual mind is right that nobody should shame a fetish but more so nobody should ASSUME a fetish either because it really does offend people and me. Aron your comment was just mean and Chimney seriously be mature, the illustrations were just to add some sort of length to the post and a vague idea of the random plots.
Pika....It's a fetish, I know you. You just don't take is sexually but your still very much attracted to it. You're not the first person I've met like this

I don’t think I can. I’m on the app. Anyway I honestly was just asking good faith questions. Honestly I don’t care why you want to do pregnancy my advice still stands

I don’t think I can. I’m on the app. Anyway I honestly was just asking good faith questions. Honestly I don’t care why you want to do pregnancy my advice still stands
Ah, okay then I suppose I'll let yours be, just don't wanna turn this into a bad experience when it could be a good one if all this drama hadn't have happened, not saying I'm not to blame for not making it clear but there is a certain aspect of internet annoyance at hand with people who just think they can go around commenting whatever they want.

Like pregnancy is kinda a very multi-layered process that doesn’t really interest a lot of people. It’s either the folks want to go the realistic route ( aka roleplay IRL pregnancy as a part of romance ) or pregnancy is just a gimmick. You seem to want option b so I thought just changing it to like an allergic reaction that might mimick the expanding belly will work. Maybe a false pregnancy scenario ( I’d look those up for some inspiration )

Especially if you don’t actually want to focus on the nutty gritty details

Like pregnancy is kinda a very multi-layered process that doesn’t really interest a lot of people. It’s either the folks want to go the realistic route ( aka roleplay IRL pregnancy as a part of romance ) or pregnancy is just a gimmick. You seem to want option b so I thought just changing it to like an allergic reaction that might mimick the expanding belly will work. Maybe a false pregnancy scenario ( I’d look those up for some inspiration )

Especially if you don’t actually want to focus on the nutty gritty details
hm, good point!! I do understand don't worry. =v=P

Not at all. And I do apologies if I came across as harsh earlier. I had intended my comments to be sarcastic good humor but sometimes my sense of humor doesn’t translate well

Pika, I hate to break it to you like this, but honestly... You barely keep yourself going when you're a player. If you're having problems IRL, I think you should consider whether it wouldn't be best to just have a 1x1 pregnant plot with someone. I'm telling you this as a friend, I'm not sure you can handle GMing with the kind of freezes you have whenever anything happens...

I agree with Idea here. GMing is hard work even when you're at your best and able to confidently deal with managing multiple players, leading a group, dealing with any conflicts that may arise, etcetera etcetera. I think finding a full group interested in this sort of plot might be difficult due to its rather specific nature, as well. (I say this as someone with super specific interests as well that tend towards enjoying very specific types of fandom RP in very specific, often obscure fandoms. I know most people haven't even heard of the stuff that I'm into the most. It's not any sort of judgment about liking pregnancy RP.)

I recommend taking some of the ideas listed here and retooling it into a 1x1 interest check. If you want multiple characters to be involved you can always write that into your interest check and say you're interested in you and your partner playing a variety of characters. It's not the same experience as a group RP but I think in this case it's not a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back