• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rp idea I just got

Thesquaidsy

So I have this idea for a military RP based on the U.S. Army Rangers and wanna see if anyones interested. The main plot of the story is pretty much gonna be that the units C-130 that they were being transported to their DZ in gets shot down and only a few survived(4-6) via parachute and now they have to get back to F.O.B Paladin (Forward operating base, for those who were confused.)

Only requirements I'm thinking of are that you should have at least a basic understanding of the military and what not and at least 2 paragraphs per post (Doesn't have to be anything special, they can be little.) So, anyone interested?

At least you try. I usually just take a look at myself when im depressed and just think about how at this moment my lungs are taking in air and then processing that for my heart to send to the rest of my body so I can use the muscles to breath, run, talk, smile, laugh, and continue to live. I also think about how my brain is currently sending electrical impulses to all of my muscles so that I can do all of the former mentioned things and how it also allows me to experience the wonders in this world such as flying in a plane, going camping and the glorious hobby of taking naps.

Just remember: someone may call you terrible things but in all reality you're a highly advanced piece of machinery capable of almost limitless things and that alone is something to be proud of.

Not to be annoying, but could you two take it to PMs? I just keep getting notifications expecting it to be another post in a RP and it's just this ^-^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back