RP HERE

Jason woke up slowly, trying to remember where he was. Right, the hospital. Did anyone text me while I was out? He pulled out his phone and flipped it open. Several messages from his parents and from Candii popped up. Reading through them, he realized they had all given up on hearing from him. Candii called off the relationship, stating she couldn't be with a dead guy. His father had given him his inheritance and then some, saying that they don't want to have to deal with the stress he had just caused them. They just....left. I.....I'm all alone.....I've got no one. No one will care if I die....or if I do stupid shit anymore.....Tears welled up in his eyes, and he found himself uncontrollably sobbing. God, how stupid am I? Of course they'd fucking leave, who wouldn't? I'm just some sad fuck-up that they don't have to deal with anymore. Fuck......fuck fuck fuck fuck! It's all because I wasn't strong enough...I couldn't last a single fight against that ghoul. Fine then, I'll get stronger. I'll get so fucking strong that no ghoul will survive when it meets me in battle! Starting from today....the old pathetic me dies, and I am reborn through his ashes.

Jason opened his eyes, wiping his tears away. Sitting up in bed, he looked at the tech guy with Michael. "Hey, pass one over here. I'd like to get the hell out of here as soon as possible."

@TPBx

"Oh, Jackson you're up. Here is one for you," the Tech said as he passed one of the bottles over to the investigator. He couldn't wait to see if the new Q-Aid do its work. 

"Yo, Tech dude," Michael whispered, "why don't you put that stuff on Kuromi, he was the one that was hurt the most."

"First off, the name's not 'Tech Dude' its Jose. Secondly,as I said before this stuff works on cuts and stuff, but in Investigator Kuromi's case, many of his bones are broken and he's in an unstable condition right now. He's far too injured to even attempt treatment with Q-Aid."

"I see. I see," Michael sighed. The medicine definitely seemed like a product too good to be true, but it did look like a really helpful tool. As in a fight, it could be possible to go toe to toe with a ghoul and be able to survive some of the blows they deliver.

@Yoshiro

Innes Ringo,District Ten ,Highlander Store Front

That night had been rather wild Innes had somehow brought herself, along with the others into conflict with a local power organization. It had been her scent that had done it, though she couldn't blame all of it on Ikumi. Innes hadn't followed her after Ikumi that night instead she chooses to return to her shop, though she had dreams of grandeur.  This wasn't the right moment to strike out the group had become disorganized, where had Kimona gone, Ikumi and the stranger ran off then to top it all off Assasin other face had woke up. Things went south really quick,though she could salvage this situation if she could reorganize the small group but how? Inness was standing at the shop cash register, her hair "red" hair was tied up in a ponytail, she was wearing a short sleeve dark blue polo with a pair of khaki pants, with a pair of black work boots. She would snap out of her of an daze as customers began to come inside, as the store sold simple convenient store goods. It customers varies from people too busy to stop to sit and eat,moody teens,business men,soccur mom and the likes. 

She greeted each person, though Innes wasn't 't alone at the store front there were a number of part-timers who came and went during the day in a shift. Innes had a manager like status, though she wasn't too sure how she land the position. It was something about those manager posted here kept vanishing, they had installed her here to act as bait to see what was happening could the clinic organization have something to do with it? Perhaps she would pry at it when she had a break and go investigate a bit, the chance came the part-time assistance manager came in. Allowing Innes to leave the storefront, as she would step out onto the sidewalk retrieving a cigarette from her pocket. Sticking the smoke into her mouth, then took the lighter out flicking it a few time. A small ambient fire appearing Innes lean in a bit light her smoke, now then she looked around for a moment deciding her next course of action. The store was located in a plaza with a number of other stores flanking it .

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennis Darkstriker

It was dark. Not because of the time of day, it was morning, but because of where he was. No lights. No opening for sunlight to get in. Just the complete pureness of the black space that Dennis was sitting in. It was comfortable, sitting on the plump body of some human as the stream ran by. The sewers really wasn't as bad as people would make it out to be, plus it kept the city sanitary, so who was laughing now? One thing that was annoying him was the pipe sticking out from the ceiling that kept spitting out a drip of water into the stream below with a continuous 'plop' sound. It was really grating on his nerves. Teeth clenched in anger, a pure black rinkaku kagune no thicker than your forearm shot forth from the shadows and sliced the pipe from the ceiling with it's bladed ukaku tip. The pipe flew down the tunnel of the sewer and clattered to a stop. And still the dripping persisted. Dennis screamed aloud in fury, his kagune raking across the walls and completely mangling up the already half-eaten body beneath him. There was a break in the chaotic stampede of predatory organs as Dennis stood there, breathing heavily and looking down into the stream below. He saw a deranged, unfamiliar face glaring back up at him. Sneering at the face, Dennis used his thin kagune to launch himself up a larger pipe. A moment later, he emerged at street level, bursting through a manhole in an alley somewhere. He was looking for someone, no, some people. The electric user, the ghoul that saved him, whoever sent those stupid ghouls earlier and... "The half-ghoul..." He almost growled the words as he launched himself up yet again into the air and up onto the rooftops, running along them as he lead by smell.

Kimona yawned, she was wandering about. She was probably going to go back to Innes's place, they seemed nice. Kimona adjusted the sunglasses, they were cool. As she looked about she wandered wondering what she should do. She was bored and wandered some attention. Kimona grinned as and idea formed in her head. She removed the glasses and put her mask on.She wanted attention, and she was going to getting... from the doves. She began running about with her mask on, heading straight in the direction of headquarters.

-Elyza: District 10, near stores-

After last night she lost the strange ghoul. The CCG heard the racket and soon started to sweep the area, leaving Elyza no choice but to quickly flee the scene, abandoning the scent of the ghoul. Today however she was back on the streets searching for flesh, fresh flesh. She used the shadows of the alleyways at night to stay hidden whilst waiting for her prey. There was plenty of shops near by, which meant there would be plenty of food. Elyza waited in the shadows, trying to decide which person she should choose. There was only one way to make her mind up- by selected the human with the most delicious smell. After about 30mins, she finally decided. There was a woman getting closer to the alleyway and she decided to strike. "Help me! My sister has run off down there! Please help me!" She pretended to panic in front of the woman and it wasn't long before the woman followed Elyza down the alleyway near the corner shop. Without hesitation, she grabbed the woman and flung her across to the nearest wall. Her kagune was released, letting her oil slick ukaku wings to spread. Elyza couldn't help but laugh at the pitiful sight. "You humans are so weak, so gullable." She told the woman, now sobbing in pain and fear. As Elyza stepped closer to the woman, she decided to stiffen her kagune and let shards fly off and hit the woman, but not in any important places. "You're bodies are so squishy, you know that right?" Elyza looked the woman in the eye before launching forward and taking a bite off her shoulder. "Humans always taste better when they're still alive. So please stay alive for a little longer." She ordered, gorging herself on the sweet succulent meat. Her kagune reached out to the woman, slicing her body, bit by bit. This wasn't necessary, but Elyza enjoyed every single second of it. The poor woman tried to cry out in both pain and to alert help. But it didn't help as her blood painted the alleyway walls.

i k u m i 

View attachment 243226

s t a t u s : 

on front porch, fleeing

m o o d : 

what is going on

l o c a t i o n : 

home, outskirts of district 10

t a g s : 

none

ikumi stumbled around most of the night after she had fled from the area. she hadn't slept or eaten in days, and it was all catching up to her just now. ikumi could barely stand up straight and sulked down the streets and lied down on park benches. ikumi had tried to eat food, she had tried so hard. but it all didn't go down. she was sure there wasn't anything to throw up, but yet she kept at it. her teeth ached from the acid and her stomach twisted into knots. she was sure she was going to die of starvation. that ghoul doctor must have messed with her taste buds, perhaps. ikumi came to a run-down convenience store next to a gas station. the windows were cracked and broken, and the door was left wide open. she tilted her head and bolted inside. something was off. there were shelves flipped over and items out of place and missing. the cash register was ripped apart and coins littered the room. someone had ransacked this store. robbed it. a small pool of blood was peaking behind the counter, so naturally, ikumi went to see what it was. a man, in his forties or so, lay dead with grey skin and a bullet hole in his head. normally, in this situation, her face would have turned to disgust and horror. but this wasn't bothering her now. she was too traumatized and too hungry. she hadn't realized her hand was reaching out towards his body until she had came out of it. what was she doing? she then lurched for his body and wrapped her hands around his arm. stop. STOP. ikumi threw herself back, shocked at what she was doing. she had tried to eat him! ikumi shook her head and bolted for the door. there was no way she was doing that, no matter how 'hungry' she was. she was hungry for food, not people. before she could push through the door, something had restrained her. something had come out of her, and it wasn't ikumi. this was another girl. a girl of night terrors. this girl had a large, black eyes with bloody red piercing pupils. this girl had the blood of a man running down her aching through. this girl had torn herself into the flesh of a human and devoured it. this girl was ... mad.

Innes Ringo

She sounds attracted Innes, along with the scent of blood and guts in the air. She took a drag from her smoke as she began her stroll toward the kill zone, deliberating on who would be making a kill so close to own little cove. She would, in the end, be observing Elyza , that girl had been with her and Ikumi the other night but didn't mean they were allies. Hell, she could be an enemy poised to strike Innes, but naturally, Innes observed the stranger. Her kagune staying out of site for now as her smoking habit disrupted her ghoul scent from a distance as if hoping to show off its task she releases a puff of smoke.Eyeing the sadistic Elize at work, through the human and ghouls were foes  there was limit to which even Innes felt required to do. Watching this made it obvious she really didn't care to play with her food,Innes choose to speak now,"Oi where the little girl? ". She had her hands in her khaki pants pockets, tense and prepared to fend off and attack if Elyza choose to go on the offense . 

@ReadingTheRunes @Paranoid (Mentioned) 

-Elyza-

She heard some footsteps gradually getting closer to her. Elyza's kagune was still out in full view and she turned her head to the intruder. Her eyes were still a ghoul's black and red, not going back to 'normal'. She looked at the female ghoul in anger, gritting her teeth as she spoke. "You. Interrupted. My. Meal." Elyza was angry and wanted to defend her meal, but chose to take a deep breath and calm herself...for now. "I do not know where she is. When the CCG started rolling in I ran, leaving her. So again no fucking clue." She told the female ghoul, spite shown in the very depth of her being.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Innes Ringo

Tilting her head to the side, as she was relaxed as ever though she would give a meek smirk while balancing her smoke in the corner of her mouth. "Right right excuse me then, I'm not one for ruining your appetite ". As Innes felt as though she could taste the scent of the kill on the very air she breathed, though she didn't want to increase the risk of being mauled by Elyza. " Happy hunting then". tucking her hands in her pockets and would take a number of backward steps, before finally turning her back. It was time to find Ikumi but how she consider her choices, Wait for the Clinic Goons to flush her out?, It was risky what if they caught her then Innes would be back at square one. She had moved a few blocks from Elyza kill, Innes went around a corner passing an alleyway. A ghoul appears from the alleyway, stood while Scott flanked by three other heavyweights stood in front of Innes. The one behind her shoving her forward causing her to stumble,"Wahah , what seem to be the prob...". A stern glare from Scott told her that he remembered her via scent, he would speak in a dry tone," Yo where you hide her?,if you tell us we'll make it quick". Innes smoke had been reducing to a stub at this point, It's causing her to spit it out and out to the sideIt'sa secret".Her eyes flashing that deadly black,r ed iris spreading across her eyes . Her Kagune would appeared its flaking status began to fill the area around her,as the man behind her rush her his kagune appearing intending to spear her through her back . As the other had a longer distance to cover vs the foe behind her,she would turn leaning her body at an angle,t hand would catch his koukaku under hers . Innes twisted her body while using her free hand to press in to his stomach slamming him to ground pulling his kagune and arm back behind his back ,a nd with that finish she would insert her foot into his back pining him twisteding to dislocate his trapped arm. She had no choice to release him as Scott an the other three were ukakus and were unleashing a crazy amount of shards ,u sing her Kagune as she landed a few feet back . She didn't have time to atempt to counter the two Bikaku suddenly appear from behind a car they both came in low ,c utting deep into her calfs causing her to fall back using her free hand to balance her self. The two Bikaku bounded around her deliviering quick strikes than bounding away Innes ,would unleashed wild strikes to keep them away . 

She had just fended them away as a car came hurtling at her having been thrown by one of the heavy weights,slicing it in half leaving her self over as she saw the two Bikaku appear in sych . The pair delivering a X cuts around her upper torso, shredding her arms, and sides causing her arms to drop uselessly . However her legs had healed quickly standing up leaping away from the two bikaku users as the unleash an intentional beheading blow ,her arms soon were healing as they onslaught kept up as she was being overwhelmed by the multiple foes.In all their was Scott and three ukaku users, and two bikaku they kept her off foot . 

@ReadingTheRunes @Paranoid (Mentioned) 

-Elyza-

As she was eating, she could hear all the commotion happening from not far away. What was going on? Who was fighting who? Is that female ghoul involved? Elyza kept asking herself these questions and finally decided to go see for herself. After all, if they defeat whomever they were fighting, whos to say that she wasn't next? She took one last bite out of her prey before running over to see what was happening.

Just in case it was the doves, Elyza put on her mask. It was a mask of a human skull, made with every detail to the face. It also had cracks painted on going vertically down her left eye. She was like the grim reaper, anyones last shadow. As Elyza ran, her kagune allowed her to fly to one of the rooftops. She watched as the woman she saw earlier fought off many ghouls. It looked like there were 3 ukaku users and 2 bikaku users left. Closest to her was a bikaku user so she decided to dive down. As she did this, she hardened her kagune so it sliced cleanly through the bikaku user, blood gushing everywhere. Elyza landed on her feet, using her hands on the floor to balance her. She looked up at all the ghouls. "So what's going on here then?"

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

i k u m i 

View attachment 243226

s t a t u s : 

watching her post-meal

m o o d : 

delighted

l o c a t i o n : 

store, outskirts of district 10

t a g s : 

none

generally, a ghoul could contain oneself while eating or fighting in full ghoul form. this was different. this was her first time, and she couldn't do anything to stop it. she was out of control and her ghoul side and overtook the human side easily. her kagune hovered over her body and protected her. the kagune was interesting enough. there were a few large, thin tentacles that didn't look like tentacles. they were jagged and looking as if cobwebs hung off of them and pieces splintered off. it was a unique kagune, to say the least. though the doctor had done something unforgivable to her, he had also, created something marvelous. it was terrifyingly beautiful, but more terrifying. ikumi eye twitched while she dug one of the appendages stabbed into the man. the guts made a satisfying squish, and the girl shuddered in delight. she let out a small and quiet giggle and shoved her hand into his organs. the hand swirled around and fished for more parts to shove into her mouth. after the last bite, ikumi was finished. she sat on the floor in a criss/cross fashion and stared at the man as she swallowed. ikumi stayed there and twiddled her thumbs while she gave him a look. she then looked down at her hospital gown and noticed that she had really ruined it this time. ikumi frowned, shrugged, and then laughed once more. "i've spoiled my outfit," she murmured lightly. again, she shrugged and sat there as still as can be while her appendages stayed perfectly still. she watching the man, ripped down the center and long gone at this point. the two were swimming in blood, but she didn't mind. she smiled, actually.

139beb33a19d8ada.jpg

As it were, I'd managed to haul ass after my meal and get the f_ck outta there. A shack in District 10 served as my hideout until I'd finally healed up. I have to be honest though, I kinda liked my old leg. I exited the small home with the arm of its previous owner. Sure, she had been some bum on the streets, but food is food, and I'm not that picky. Aimless, I wandered near some store. I heard noises coming from somewhere nearby, so I did a bit of investigating and found some ghoul-girl ripping a meat-sack in half. I looked at her, and did a double take. Her face covered in blood, those eyes gleaming with supreme delight, oh I just had to have her! Dusting off my suit jacket, I approached her carefully, putting on my best smile.

Damn.png

"Hey there good looking. Can't help but notice the sexy way you tore him in half. Why don't you and I go out hunting together? I could show you my favorite spots to go, and we could even have a giant feast!"

@Paranoid

i k u m i 

View attachment 243226

s t a t u s : 

joining eddie

m o o d : 

excited ( to rp with ya ) ~

l o c a t i o n : 

t a g s : 

@Yoshiro

ikumi wiped her arm against her mouth and smeared the blood around. a boy stood near the doors. he wore a nice jacket and smelled something heavy. at this point, ikumi could tell the difference between scents. both of her eyes widened, but her one black eye on the left twitched. she nodded and pushed herself off of the ground. she mimicked the way he brushed his jacket off, but instead, brushed her dirt-and-blood coated hospital gown and skipped to the broken doors. ikumi cocked her head to get a good look at him, and when she did, she skipped just outside of the doors to wait for him. this was going to be fun, and ikumi didn't mind the killing anymore. at least not when she was full half-ghoul.

kcalb_by_ethiw-d7rqwdt.jpg

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.

She's actually going with me? Shit, I gotta be on my best behavior then. I followed after her, standing, next to her (At a respectable distance, of course. Momma didn't raise no creep). Pointing at the nearby highway, I looked at her once more and began to speak.

"Over there, almost every night someone tries to commit suicide. You know why they never say anything about it on the news? Because yours truly doesn't let them fall off anymore. I think you'll find the food there to be of the best caliber."

I moved in front, holding out my hand.

334e67cb83fceaf72e5fbd155d79b4f9.jpg

"Shall we?"

Innes Ringo 

Innes thought she was going to be done in, as the two bikaku circle around her like wolves one suddenly leaping at her. However as the surprise entrance by Elyza sliced him clean in to.causing the upper half to slide toward Innes , ,to which she set her boot on the cadaver head a sucking crunch echo. As she sent her boot clean through its sku hen freeing her foot as she spoke,"Seem to be those guys from the other day, they seem to be after the girl to". Her Kagune had recover along with her arms, causing her to stretch for a moment, the clinic group had reformed now Scott suddenly yelling at Elyza,"You had best run away now before recycling your organs like were gonna do that red head!". Innes had taken this moment to put her own mask on now and would click her tongue as she would sudden take off toward them,"tisk I wish I was faster" though obvious to the other ghouls her speed was sluggish at best,the three ukaku user wings would spread as the began to unleash a  torrent amount of feather-like projectiles . Innes would suddenly cut leaping off to the left, one of the ukaku would turn to keep the fire on Innes keeping her at a distance the remaining bikaku darted toward Innes. 

While Scott and the other ukaku would be glaring at Elyza their wing suddenly spreading taking aim at her, however suddenly the unnamed ghoul unleash a torrent of feather-like projectiles at Elyza . While Scott's wings flapped lightly before unleash a slower but more powerful shard comparable to a slug it would naturally be more damaging if someone attempted to block it. Innes dove behind a nearby car to get out of the seemly unless shards flying her way, and she rolled on her back just in time to catch the bikaku user around her cover and leaping at her on all fours.She bring her kagune up to cover herself. The the fairly agile bikaku user, push off the down Innes Kagune coming down with an axel kick . Innes felt the kick off and would twist her body to the left away from the car,t he bikaku user slammed down were her head had been. Innes struck this time swining her arm outward to slam into the defenseless should smashing him in between the car and her kagune the crunch of rib and his bent form wilted over her kagune. 

Pulling her Kagune free of the broken ghoul, blood gushed from his mouth as the pressure around his torso was release. Innes didn't have time to finish him as she goes into a crouch the shots from the ukaku had stopped , as she was about to peek from cover her back came alive with searing pain as shards embed themselves across her back causing her to whirl around. The Ukaku had taken to the roof top to unleash its surprise, unwitting Innes felt arms wrapping around her as the ghoul she had cripples was attempting to choke her out. With the use of her kagune to shield herself from more damage, she threw herself into the car behind her a number of times to smash the other ghoul into it a number times to free herself. Peeling his arms away from her neck she smashed her free elbow into the side of his head, with that blow sent him to headlong into the pavement the splat of a pumkin was the sound that greeted Innes ears as. Though as she freed her self to set her attention on the other ghoul it seem it had went back into hiding preparing for another ambush, as this had Innes scaninig the roof tops.  

i k u m i 

View attachment 243226

s t a t u s : 

joining eddie

m o o d : 

ready

l o c a t i o n : 

t a g s : 

@Yoshiro

the girl nodded her head politely at his words. she was even more excited to try something new, and to try something fresh. the man she had eaten had been dead for a while, so his organs tasted a bit rotten and fell apart easily. these bodies, however, would be perfect for food. she turned her head towards the boy and saw him move in front of her. he held out his hand, a gesture for her to join him. she gave a small smirk and stepped towards him, quite close, and placed her own small hand is his.

-Elyza-

She looked up at Scott for a moment as he threatened her. "Unfortunately for you I like a good fight." Before Scott could reply, Elyza quickly manuvered so she was behind them, releasing shards into their back, hoping that this would help. Unfortunately, the ukaku user moved slightly, however Scott was not quick enough. It wouldn't completely stop him but it would slow him down. Without warning, Elyza bounced around as she released shards over and over. Some hit but now they were wise to it and it only accomplished tiring out Elyza. She stopped to breathe for a moment before slicing the ukaku user's head off. He was an ukaku user yes, but she was quicker. Elyza felt a searing pain, then seeing blood gushing a little from her abdomen. Before she could even process it, shards hit her repeatedly, causing her to fall down. It seemed that there was another ukaku user on the roof. Coughing up blood, she realised they may be winning but she wasn't sure. That was until Scott brought down his kagune, piercing her abdomen. As she splattered blood and thrashed around at the excrutiating pain, Elyza grabbed onto his kagune, trying to get him off her.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar 

Innes Ringo

As she took the moment recollect herself Innes would soon spot the rooftop shooter and would take moment to gaze up at the building above her. Crouching as her legs acted like pistons as the shot her upward so that she would land atop the nearby building. The Ukaku user saw her turning to attack but was suddenly struck square in the head by rock, as it would jar him as he stumbles he felt Innes arms around him as he was tackled cleanly off the building. The pair would go smashing into the ground below, Innes tuck her along her foes stomach to cushion her own fall. A thud echo from the pairs smashing to the ground one two floors below, deleverInnes rolled off the ukaku user a pool of blood collecting around their head. Quick to get on her feet as she delivers duoble tap to the man head causing it snap at a odd  ninety degree angle. 

Scott suddenly sped pass her forcing her to bring up her kagune to protect herself, though it wasn't needed as the boy was flying up a nearby building. His wings seem to shudder as he shot a number softball size shards upward , and they let off a whistling sound that fairly audioable through the tenth district . Innes knew what this more than likely ment he was calling for help,or more trouble to show up . With Scott being distracted Innes to this moment to race over to Elyza taking a moment to examine her before causing her own kagune to vanish,"'ere to 'elp ", she would say scooping the woman up,"aye a right pity we ain't stay'n fur tae after party ". scooping her up onto her shoulder, into a fireman carry and began to stride off at Scott rather teasing laughter as he yelled,"Run all you want but you won't get a wink of sleep !". He was fairly right as the whistling alert a great many of the Clinic Goons that had been roving around the streets to began to converge on Scott location.

-Elyza-

As the woman ghoul picked her up, she enabled her kagune to vanish and her eyes to turn to normal. Blood dripped down her body, pouring out of her as she had been ripped open like a rag doll. There was a hole in her chest where Scott had punctured her. She couldn't see the damage well as there was too much blood... Part of her was grateful for being saved, but she hated running away from fights; it makes you look weak. "Fucking hate running away..." She murmered under her breath. Elyza knew she had no choice as Scott was powerful, but she still hated it nonetheless. "Have you got a place to lay low?" She asked the ghoul, hoping that she had so they could heal and be safe in the process.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Innes Ringo

chuckle lightly,"Perhaps, but first, we'll either have to get away from this first wave". Innes stopped by a manhole, resting Elyza down for a moment as she flipped the lid of the sewer, then scooping Elyza up and hopped down into the foul underworld. A splash of water nearly cause Innes to gag at her own choices, her kagune appearing briefly to pull the manhole cover back into place. This was the best method to hide their scents from the hunting ghouls as she began to tread through the filth for a moment before stepping up on a sidewalk. Grunting as she got out of the running sewer water," tsk no closer to finding the kid, and now they're swarmn up there, though thanks for the save". 

Huxley was sometimes a paranoid individual and often carried her gear while out and about, she had been called out by one of her former classmates to catch up before work started.The case was sitting in a basket on the front of her bike.Her new quinque resting in a holster at her side as always.She wasn't wearing her uniform just yet and simply wore a rather plain outfit a black short-sleeved top wit ha white undershirt and a pair of jeans.A suitcase and a blue-suit would make her a target especially if alone and more than a few fearsome ghouls had been sighted.Loosely sticking to groups of people she stuck to more lit areas along her route but, was taking her time.Even while on the move her eyes were constantly darting around to try and find evidence of any sort of activity but, hadn't found anything.Which was always a good thing, the fewer ghouls the better the CCG was doing.She had heard of other areas in the world with much higher ghoul populations.The thought frightened her and she was glad she was in New London.

-Elyza-

As they entered the sewer, a powerful stench hit her nose. The smell was worse than the taste of human food, just a pure abomination for your sense of smell. "Let's hope they give up soon, its ghastly down here. And please don't thank me. If i hadn't i would probably be dead..." She told the woman, which was only part of the truth. After speaking Elyza winced in agony whilst trying to keep quiet as she coughed up blood. "Dammit. This is gonna take so long to heal..."

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Dennis

The stench of human food had surrounded Dennis as he dropped to the crowded streets below. Shops were exuding fumes from the goods they were selling and it assaulted Dennis' overly sensitive nose to the point where he wrinkled it in disgust and anger, "This smell... I will kill..." He stalked towards the nearest shop and stopped short of the shopkeeper, glaring. The poor man gave his 'the customer is always right' smile and inquired, "Is there something you need, sir?" Dennis simply glared more as a thin black line began to protrude from the centre of his forehead. The man behind the counter took a step back in confusion and then fear as he realised what was happening, "Wait, no I-" He was cut off as the now slightly larger tentacle shot forth, tearing through his eye socket and pinning his head to the wall behind him. There was a scream from someone in the crowd as they had seen what happened and Dennis whipped around angrily, "Those vocal cords will be ripped from your throat, human scum!" He yelled as the black whip on his face slashed about, a crystalline blade forming on it's end like an axe. The new appendage flew about Dennis with the impossible speed of a ukaku kagune, cutting people in half and generally killing anyone that got close as he walked towards the centre of the street with a dark look across his face. A couple of humans called the police, getting patched through to the CCG. The vermin would die today, he, the infamous Nightmare, the one that people told scary stories about to their children at night to scare them, he would ensure that their nightmare was a reality at last. It had been so long, but the smell of blood pleased him as it overpowered the disgusting smell of the human food.  

@Syndra (Now is your time to shine! : D) @any other ccg people

She had arrived at her destination right around when Dennis had made his entrance.She greeted the unarmed Rank 1 Investigator and sat down to take a sip of her coffee.It wasn't long after that when she heard the screams, the panic and sighed muttering to herself about not even being able to enjoy her time before work.Getting up she drew Splinter and grabbed her briefcase in her right hand.She kept herself inside and generally out of sight as she identified the ghoul.Even someone that had bene out of the loop had heard of this one.Knowing the dangers she preemptively decided to play this defensively and wait for back up.Sighing she'd tell her friend to just keep the people out of harm's way she would quietly but, quickly shoulder the door open and take aim firing all 6 shots at Dennis in rapid succession.Right after she would activate the namesake function as the shards burst out creating a shrapnel-like effect.Holstering it after knowing it'd need time to recharge she without hesitation flicked the switch as her main quinque quickly came to form.Holding it with both hands she had it pointed at Dennis as she began slowly stepping away from the cafe and more into the street.She was thankfully out of range for now and her surprise attack would hopefully buy her a small advantage. "Buy time and wait for back-up." she repeated herself knowing her limitations but, unsure of the infamous ghouls capabilities she needed to feel him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back