RP HERE

Ryu drooped then she walked over to her and she hugged her lover then she sighed "Misako?" she asked then she looked at tiger then she shivered "Hi...i'm her wife...did you hmm...you know what..hmm have sex with her?" she asked and she sighed a little sad then she licked Misako's neck then she whispered "i'm so disappointed in you" she whispered before she shivered.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tiger grins in a way to say what of it and then says" women like you piss me off you vanish without a trace then expect everything to be frozen in time then with a click and it's back to the way it was". " People have come and gone in my life and many i'll never get back no matter how hard i wish for it, i don't expect you to understand because she's always been by your side and you've always been loved".

Misako pulled Ryu's arm around her, tearing up she tore away from the two of them. Running to dorians security office she grabbed Dorians .50 cal revolver. Pulling the hammer back with tears running down her cheeks as she screamed in pain, dropping to her knees.

Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
mikoto_misaka_vector_by_zoares-d4yytn8.jpg

She just woke up as she just yawend as she just looked at her boyfriend she forgot she had as she smiled as she got up as she went to see her mom as she had her clothes in her mom room she went in her mom room as she smiled as she was humming as she looked at clothes

Alison
aishi_21.jpg

SHe just woke up as she smiled looking at her mommy as she smiled" hey mommy can we go play" she say as she heard the voices of people thoughts" ow" she thought as she just smiled looking at her mother" owie can we go play" she say as she just looked at her mother she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth as she just smiled looking around she was standing on her stepstool" i'm hungry mommy" she say to her as she finished brushing her teeth as she as she smiled as she went to pick her clothes as she smiled putting it on as she was wearing her overalls as she smiled" mommy do i have any expeient today 10 time 24 equals 240" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Hey Misako, you are scheduled for....!" Walking into Misakos room to find Karumi "oh I'm sorry sweetie I thought you were Misako" sitting down she looked over Misakos chart. "So I heard that you and Kiba went on a date last night....wanna give me the juicy details?" Giggling as she thought of how it went.

Tokko sat up weakly, covering her mouth so as not to puke. Swapping it she put a smile on and looked at Alison "yes we can dear"getting up she walked into the bathroom, pulling Alison back to her she sat down on the toilet. Picking Alison up she started to brush her hair "that's very good Alison, oh and look you even got yourself dressed and brushed your teeth! Mommy is very proud of her big girl"

Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
48c0d30f2dd198ff7359488ecf3e509cc07f7317_hq.jpg

She just looked at her" um..... nothing i have to find mommy" she say as she she felt her face was blushing she couldn't stop it" um want to find mommy together plus i have to talk to her about something um...... miss" she say trying to think of her name" um who are you again" she asked" my date went pretty well we went to the movies saw beauty and beast best movie i ever seen and it was the first time i been to the movies and he took me to the beach after that i slept with him no we didn't have sex i just wanted mommy to have time with mama" she say smiling

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

SHe just looked at her mother as she felt her mom was brushing her hair" Thank you mommy" she say as she just smiled as she was enjoying her time with her mother" thanks for letting me to sleep with you since i had a bad dream kit said you were sick are you feeling better" she say as she just looked at her mother" can we go outside and play on the swing" she asked as she was smiling she wanted to spend time with her mother" i had good time with miss misako i learned how to swim than i spent time with kit" she say as she was humming a bit as she was happy" i'm a big girl i'm 5 i think that what kit told me yesterday Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako pulled Ryu's arm around her, tearing up she tore away from the two of them. Running to dorians security office she grabbed Dorians .50 cal revolver. Pulling the hammer back with tears running down her cheeks as she screamed in pain, dropping to her knees.

Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger catches up with lightning speed and sticks his over the barrel of the gun and looks over her with a super cold gaze and says" You once told me that you can prove your different and i can grow to trust you but right now all i see is weakling was the you that i saw in that moment just one massive lie or bad tasting joke like so many things in life or was that truth and you were serious about about trying to unfreeze my heart"?

Letting go of the gun Misako fell back against the wall. Gazing down at her hands then back up to tiger "I-I can't take it Tiger, I love both of you and it's killing me" crying as she she pulled her knees to her chest "help me please" she begged him, trembling.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Letting go of the gun Misako fell back against the wall. Gazing down at her hands then back up to tiger "I-I can't take it Tiger, I love both of you and it's killing me" crying as she she pulled her knees to her chest "help me please" she begged him, trembling.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger dissembles the gun and puts the parts in compartments and then his eyes return to normal and then he says" That was pretty brutal of me but it pisses me off being questioned and such about everything i do with you, that's why i was like that what you do with her in your time is your biz even those that say there not affected on some level if i was with another women would you not be hurt at all?
Tiger paused for a minute or so then says" I'll let you two talk it out at some point then and only if you can't will i step in".

Last edited:
"You know if it goes badly she will kill me right?" Misako asks as she wipes her eyes and stands up, using the wall for support. "I can't beat Ryu and I know I don't have it in me" looking up at Tiger she chuckled a little. "I know what you will probably say but just in case you don't see me again" leaning up she places a hand on his cheek as she leans up and kisses him. "You are one of a kind kitten, don't ever change!" She called as she headed to tokko's lab and climbed into a tank, hooking a breather onto her face.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Oh! So you two made out and fell asleep on the beach then I'm guessing he carried you home" giggling as she set her clipboard down. "I'm Kitsune, I can change my gender due to Raz, but I'm what you would call a failed expirament" looking over at Misako's clothing drawers she giggled "I don't think you'll fit into that just yet kiddo" stuffing Misakos bra back into the drawer and closing it. "I'm glad that you two enjoyed the movie, it was really hard to get those tickets for you two"

Tokko finished with her hair and then turned the shower on. Shutting the door with Alison in the bathroom as well she piled her clothes up and stepped in. "You learned how to swim too? Sounds like you had a lot of fun" rinsing her hair put and letting the water run over her while she talked with her daughter "mommy is still feeling a little icky but I'm sure after we eat I'll be all better!" Getting excited so Alison wouldn't worry
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
yuzuyu-sakashita-955.jpg

She just looked at her mommy as she smiled at her mommy as she was sitting on the toilet as she was waiting for her mother to be done with the bath" I missed you mommy while you were out with sissy oh and I got new blocks to play with but they in kit room why can kit turn into a male than a female mommy" she asked confused about it" can I draw today mommy" she say as she was kicking her feet" I want ice cweam" she told her she knew her check up was today she didn't want to go she knew she'll get a needle shot she hated needles she hugged her teddy" mommy do we have to go to your office for my check up I don't want scary needle" she says pouting to her mother

Karumi
images

She looked at her as she got her clothes her favorite she keeps in her mom room as got dressed wearing her favorite hat" that's cool you might know me but my name used to be Yuki mommy told me my name was karumi um kit are you a scientist since you have a clipboard can you test me on my abilities experiment don't hurt me anymore" she says yawning waking up" and yeah he did he a good boyfriend thank you I have to give my mom my cell back since I'm grounded for being rude talking back adults was always mean to me growing up so I don't have experience mommy just found me" she say" i used to be deaf i mean i'm still deaf but I use a coclea implant to use tiger did a surgary on my ear without out it I can't hear don't tell mommy I slept with kiba ssssssh I mean we didn't do dec but I'm careful with him" she say as a tear went down her face as she felt her other mom left them as she looked down" mama" she say sad" please don't leave me" she cries holding onto kit crying on her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu sighed then she turned into a small dragon and flew away outside then when she got outside , she grew into a large red dragon and she flew to a near by cave. "Grr i'll leave then" she whispered then she sat down and she began to cry alittle. "Misako we sure had a good time...bye bye" she said looking around her cave and she sleep.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"My my Alison you sure are full of energy this morning" laughing as she poked her head out to look at Alison's face. "Calm down a bit, mommies head still hurts, also you are not having ice cream for breakfast" a stern look on her face as she glared for a moment before putting a smile back on her face. "Now yes you have to get a checkup, but I won't use any needles okay?" Pausing to think of how to explains Kitsune she sighed "I guess you could say it is one of Kitsune's abilities, he used to be really mean to Dorian and tiger when they were all younger"

Kitsune laughed as she pulled Karumi in close to try and comfort her. "I've been watching over them, so don't be scared, not every relationship is perfect you know" Kitsune sat down holding Karumi "I won't tell her as long as you don't complain or run during your classes or during your checkup okay?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako after a while crawled from her tank, dressing up in shorts, combat boots and a tank top she sniffed Ryu out. Stumbling through the cave she made her way to Ryu. Kneeling down she wiped away the tears and then curled up with her. "Ryu...can we talk please?" She asked as she placed a hand on ryus claw, worry filled her eyes.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alison
4db746c4a08e0.jpg

She looked at her mother as she made a face as she was glared at she didn't like it" okay mommy no ice cweam for breakfast sorry mommy" she say she was a bit hyper" what is the checkup for mommy is for my experiment" she asked as she calmed down as she rubbed her eyes slightly still tired she just wanted to play she calmed down a bit as she was messing with her braids" I be good I do the check ups can we have pancakes or oatmeal mommy" she asked her yawning a bit" mommy can we go play at the park after the check up if you feel better i can go play with kit if you want" she say as she saw her scar from her dad as she got scared a bit afraid he'll come back for her as she was trying not to show it toward her mom

Karumi
latest

She just continues to cry as she lay on her" I know but it hurts I'm more close to my mom misako she taught me a lot since mama been away" ug my classes are so boring why do I have to go I'll do the check ups I think I have one today" she say trying to calm down as she cries on her she felt hurt" I just met my parents so why are they breaking up I can't stop crying I don't want mommy to die I'm close to her she trains me and teach me how to cook I can't lose her" she cries on her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu looked at her and she pushed her away "No....you broke my heart again" she said and she groaned sadily "i hate it when you treat me like a toy" she said turning into a small silver dragon and she drooped in her arms. Ryu curled into her and she sighed "Don't hate me"

Alice stood up and she spread her wings "shit i changed myself" she said and she sighed then she saw a girl alone in the room with her and she walked over "Hello?"...."wait your blind aren't you" she said and she put her hands on her eyes and began to heal her eyes and bring back her eyesight.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ryu looked at her and she pushed her away "No....you broke my heart again" she said and she groaned sadily "i hate it when you treat me like a toy" she said turning into a small silver dragon and she drooped in her arms. Ryu curled into her and she sighed "Don't hate me"

Alice stood up and she spread her wings "shit i changed myself" she said and she sighed then she saw a girl alone in the room with her and she walked over "Hello?"...."wait your blind aren't you" she said and she put her hands on her eyes and began to heal her eyes and bring back her eyesight.
Texangamer Texangamer

Pinra comes back after his works done and sees a strange girl and says" You must be new or i've never seen you in any case your only speeding up her healing she would be able to see in a few days, but she could always do with more friends her age so i don't mind you staying here".

Raz came into the room and see this and says" Kurumi i can't do much about your mums but i can put you in the advanced class but it's a lot harder, before you decided you should think it over carefully, as for you kitsune now that i see you like this i'll make some tablets so you can stay as a women after all it's got to be a pain in the ass changing back and forth".

Karumi
to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_s-14-misaka-tears-crying-emotional-weak-timid-damsel_in_distress.jpg

She just looked at him as she wipe her tears" advanced classes?" she say as she was confused" i'm okay i knowif they break up they will always be with me" she say as she just smiled she just looked at him as she just sat up on the ned still holding onto kitsune" um I can cook you guys something mommy been teaching me how to cook and baking i gotten better" she told them as she smiled wiping her tears away from her face Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Eliza
b5171b2a06c1f73c67f2e4f09fc84a24.jpg

She just looked at the girl as she just smiled" hi there" she say as she pulled up her glasses" i'm Eliza what you name" she asked as she looked at pinra she just was still healing from her eyes she couldn't have anymore surgiries with her eyes as she looked at him" thank you" she say as she was holding onto her sleeves as she looked at the girl looking around" so few days till i can see without my glasses" she say as she just smiled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Alice nodded then she smiled "hehe your welcome...hmm...nice to meet you.......i don't have a name...." she said frowning then she looked at the man and she waved "hmm can i have some clothes?" she asked looking at her scales that covered her body and everything. She then got up and hugged Eliza "your welcome i'm glad to help"
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Eliza
c45c6180d13214e43cf654e16735bff0.jpg

She just looked at her as she just giggled" so your a dragon how would you like to have a name how about Alice" she say as she was happy as she looked around as she was stretching she didn't want to stay in bed" you can use my clothes if you like you look like my size" she told her Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alice looked at her and she crawled over to her and she snuggled up to her side "thank you..." she said and she whispered in her ear " So what now " she asked then she got up and she put on a t-shirt and a skirt as well as normal underwear. " Eliza wanna be friends?" she asked touching her nose with her nose.
Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
dd5f7ab125e8bf8222a19f5d8bd26605.jpg

She just looked at her as she just smiled" sure I'll be your friend" she say blushing a little as she smiled" um.... I don't know I can't leave this room yet" she say as she just smiled looking at the girl as she snuggled with her Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alice got closer and she nuzzled her side "I meant that i...." she said kissing her nose then she shivered "...would you like to hmm maybe be a couple?" she asked kissing her cheek.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
e1bd825b9d3d5528624f421c97cffbf2.jpg

She was watching her mommy was taking a bath as she was bored she played with her toys as she smiled looking around as she wanted her big sister as she sighed she didn't want to go for her check up even though her mother is doing it" Ali" she say
Eliza
5efbf8463a545338f5948aab22759c2f.png

She just looked at her as she start to blush even more" date uh I uh let's go in a date first" she say smiling to him as she was watching him as she was humming looking around Tsutarji Tsutarji

Alison
e1bd825b9d3d5528624f421c97cffbf2.jpg

She was watching her mommy was taking a bath as she was bored she played with her toys as she smiled looking around as she wanted her big sister as she sighed she didn't want to go for her check up even though her mother is doing it" Ali" she say
Eliza
5efbf8463a545338f5948aab22759c2f.png

She just looked at her as she start to blush even more" date uh I uh let's go in a date first" she say smiling to him as she was watching him as she was humming looking around Tsutarji Tsutarji
Pinra couldn't help but gently chuckle and says" sure i don't mind but be back by ten pm i have to give her the last of her meds before she goes to bed".

Eliza
0a3a9cde.jpg

She just looks at him as she was messing with her hands" but it be too early to go to bed i don't want to go to bed at 10 can't i go to sleep at midnight" she asks as she layed down she didn't like taking the pills as her eyes was still adjusting as she liked wearing her glasses" i want to wear glasses i don't know what i'll be withought my glasses i had these for a long time" she say looking down as she was scared that she could see again in couple days as she start to calm down" sorry" she say as she was watching tv she had to had therpy now for her eye sight testing what she could see Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alice nodded then she walked over to Eliza and she nuzzled her side "ok a date it is" she said giggling then she looked at the man near them and she smiled "hey what was your name sir?" she asked smiling at him then she sighed a little before she sat down and a justed her wings and made sure her dragon tail was ok before she sat down on it.

Alice nodded then she walked over to Eliza and she nuzzled her side "ok a date it is" she said giggling then she looked at the man near them and she smiled "hey what was your name sir?" she asked smiling at him then she sighed a little before she sat down and a justed her wings and made sure her dragon tail was ok before she sat down on it.

He gently smiles and says" i'm here keeper pinra and i must say those are some lovely wings they look strong and Eliza no whiling your lucky i'm allowing out considering you haven't fully healed but that aside i'll drop you off with a permission slip so you don't get chewed out".

Users who are viewing this thread