RP HERE

"I guess you would fit in, but you can come off cold towards others you know" Dorian told her as he looked her over, sighing he turned around heading towards her car "I'm going to have to hit so many guys tonight..." relaxing as his horns reformed.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Hanako laughed "I'm your icecube" Opening the door, she climbed into her car, a red convertible "And I'll have to break several girls if you don't stop being so attractive" She leaned back, stretching herself out

Ryu acting like a blonde looked confused " wait you and him did it....grr..." she said then she hugged her " I guess I'm just not enough for you misako" she said smiling and she cuddled up to her
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ali Sat in her room . She was sad " tokko where are you " she cried not knowing where she was.

Tiger came back with the triplets and pinra is s sitting by the bed and puts the glasses back on elzira and he says" Your looking far better in a few days i'll be able to take you out again you won't need the glasses any more i finally figured out how to the formula to get your eye sight back it's taken me years and many failed tests but it's been worth it". " In the meantime the triplets are here to keep you company".

Eliza
mio_sob_by_silvercomic.jpg

She just looked at them as she was wearing her glasses" i'll get to see for the first time i get to see fully" she say as she looked at them" thank you" she say kinda tearing up a little as she just looked around as she sat up the bed as she looked at the triblets' will it hurt' she thought as she was kinda scared but happy" when will you do the experiment on my eyes i'm kinda scared" she say as she looked at them as she felt the tears coming down her face Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko sent Ali a text before kneeling down to Alison I'm in Kitsune's room relaxe love, Alison had a nightmare. Miss me already? Leaning down she smiled and looked at Alison "what was the bad dream about Alison dear?" Tokko asked as she squeezed under the bed laying next to Alison. "I'm here now though so if it was a monster I'll beat them up" giggling as she pulled Alison close and started to rub her back. "Here's an idea, you tell me what all you and Kitsune did today while we go to my bed okay?"

Kiba winked at her "you are right I probably would get hurt, I can't even protect myself" kissing her nose as he took the gift she made him. "It's okay if it doesn't look perfect or taste perfect, you just started cooking and baking so..." taking a bite he blushes as he swallows it "Karumi you did really well on this...I can tell how hard you tried and how much you put into making it.." rubbing his eyes to wipe the tears away

Texangamer Texangamer
Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I got lonely, I thought you were gone so...." blushing Misako put her arms around Ryu seeping the kiss as (fade to black)

Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I'll try but only if you keep your eyes on the road, the big bad wolf gets car sick" Dorian reminded her as he looked her over again "hopefully you won't break too many noses tonight, but you won't mind if I have a few too many do you?"
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Alison
3376+-+aishiteruze_baby+animated_gif+katakura_kippei+sakashita_yuzuyu.gif

She just looked st her mother as she sniffed as she just hold onto her mother" can you beat up my real daddy I'm scared of him I had a dream about him killing mommy I don't want to be alone again " she say as she cries while looking at her" we played with my blocks and he told me it was my birthday and got me new blocks to play with I got a new power kit say it like hers telpthy" she say wrong as holding to her mother" I sleep with mommy" she say rubbing her eyes tiredly as she just hold to her mother as she just sniffed" i'm scared mommy i scared daddy come back for me you'll protect me" she say she just closed her eyes as she rubbed her eyes as she just yawned" i'm tired mommy" she say rubbing her eyes as she was under her mother arm as she smiled she just start to relax as she yawned" mommy am i good girl" she asked

Karumi
mikoto-misaka-2397.jpg

She just smiled as she looked at her phone' mommy we here and he likes what I made him yay I worked hard on it thanks for helping me mommy' she messaged her mother she sighed not supposed to have her phone since she was still grounded she sighed she didn't know when she can watch tv again she was so bored she snuggled with her boyfriend as she smiled at him as she was cuddeling" i not supposed to have my cell hehe i like my mother she's awesome i like cooking and baking it's fun" she say as she smiled looking at him" anyways lets have our time together i don't have a curfew tonight" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Eliza
mio_sob_by_silvercomic.jpg

She just looked at them as she was wearing her glasses" i'll get to see for the first time i get to see fully" she say as she looked at them" thank you" she say kinda tearing up a little as she just looked around as she sat up the bed as she looked at the triblets' will it hurt' she thought as she was kinda scared but happy" when will you do the experiment on my eyes i'm kinda scared" she say as she looked at them as she felt the tears coming down her face Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Pinra sighs and then says" what are you talking about i did as much surgery as i could on your eyes if i do any more you'll go fully blind, as for other test that can come later, so in the mean time talk and play with them and such".

Tiger had long gone and some where on base feels irritated for the first time in a long time and punches a wall and leaves a massive dent in and then weird colored tear comes down his face, and he says to himself" All this time i was trying to be fair but then she comes back after god know how long and almost has a fit, this is another reason i hate so many women, now i wonder is it even worth it maybe i'm better of going back to the way things used to be and if we have it we do if not so be it".

Misako grinned as she skunked up behind tiger, gently taking his hand she kissed his knuckles "the wall didn't do anything why did you punch it?" She asks as she puts his fist on her chest. "I told you how this was when we first got together, what is wrong with sharing me?" She asked as she let go of his fist and leaned up wiping his tear away.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako grinned as she skunked up behind tiger, gently taking his hand she kissed his knuckles "the wall didn't do anything why did you punch it?" She asks as she puts his fist on her chest. "I told you how this was when we first got together, what is wrong with sharing me?" She asked as she let go of his fist and leaned up wiping his tear away.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tigers dead fish look and he says blankly" with a reaction like that do you think she won't be looking around and such when your not with he even if i'm doing my work , i can't help but wonder maybe i'm better off being the cold machine like guy i could be so often back then". " I now remember the other reason i hate most women the minute they break down they use emotional manipulation and such, it's what is but that side of women will always grind my gears because it's not right". " If i had been gone as long as her i wouldn't expect things to be the same when i got back and wouldn't make the same level of fuse".

Eliza
fb3ddd281b6304a7fc596d4119114d411a6f0c9e_hq.jpg

She just smiled as she looked at him as she adjust her glasses" really I can see in few days I can't wait to go see the nature outside" she say as she just smiled looking around as she sat up on her bed" I don't want to go fully blind thanks for fixing my eyes you know I always wanted to see" she say" I mean without my glasses" she say as she smiled looking around seeing the triplets here as she relaxed" hiya I'm Eliza" she say introducing herself to them Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Leaning up to tigers ear she grinned evil "manipulation...if that's how you feel then I'll let you have a go at me...." clenching her fists she started to laugh as she pinned him to the wall "you should be who you are, you know what I'm like, aggressive....cold at times but I can be warm if you help me get there" she explained, stepping back she looked at him "but if you want to take your aggression out then take it out on me, it creates less work for you, after all I have hurt you so I wouldn't blame you or hate you for it..."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Alison
3376+-+aishiteruze_baby+animated_gif+katakura_kippei+sakashita_yuzuyu.gif

She just looked st her mother as she sniffed as she just hold onto her mother" can you beat up my real daddy I'm scared of him I had a dream about him killing mommy I don't want to be alone again " she say as she cries while looking at her" we played with my blocks and he told me it was my birthday and got me new blocks to play with I got a new power kit say it like hers telpthy" she say wrong as holding to her mother" I sleep with mommy" she say rubbing her eyes tiredly as she just hold to her mother as she just sniffed" i'm scared mommy i scared daddy come back for me you'll protect me" she say she just closed her eyes as she rubbed her eyes as she just yawned" i'm tired mommy" she say rubbing her eyes as she was under her mother arm as she smiled she just start to relax as she yawned" mommy am i good girl" she asked

Karumi
mikoto-misaka-2397.jpg

She just smiled as she looked at her phone' mommy we here and he likes what I made him yay I worked hard on it thanks for helping me mommy' she messaged her mother she sighed not supposed to have her phone since she was still grounded she sighed she didn't know when she can watch tv again she was so bored she snuggled with her boyfriend as she smiled at him as she was cuddeling" i not supposed to have my cell hehe i like my mother she's awesome i like cooking and baking it's fun" she say as she smiled looking at him" anyways lets have our time together i don't have a curfew tonight" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I'm not really that strong dear, but if he did show up I'm sure Ali or Tatsu would take care of him, why do you want me to make him go away?" Tokko crawled out bringing Alison with her. Carrying Alison she went to her room and sat down gently rocking Alison to try and calm her down, letting out a small laugh she gazed down at Alison lovingly "you aren't a good girl Alison, you are sweet, gentle, smart and goofy" with tears welling up in her eyes "and you have unique powers, Alison I couldn't have ever found or had any girl that is as good as you are"

Kiba relaxed sitting next to her, stroking Karumi's ears gently. Blushing Kiba leaned down kissing her deeply and passionately. "I'm glad that you don't have a curfew...." blushing he deepened the kiss and pulled Karumi in closer to him running his fingers through her hair, his tail wrapping around hers.
Texangamer Texangamer

Leaning up to tigers ear she grinned evil "manipulation...if that's how you feel then I'll let you have a go at me...." clenching her fists she started to laugh as she pinned him to the wall "you should be who you are, you know what I'm like, aggressive....cold at times but I can be warm if you help me get there" she explained, stepping back she looked at him "but if you want to take your aggression out then take it out on me, it creates less work for you, after all I have hurt you so I wouldn't blame you or hate you for it..."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger smiles slyly then spins around and then pins her against the wall, for some reason he's far stronger than normal even without the drive and leans in and says" Who i'm ay i just hope your ready for the other side of me because i don't show it very often, and at times like this i'm going to make it so she has to share because i don't like losing when it comes to love". He leans in and then moves his hand and firmly puts it her waist and then channels more than normal and kisses her neck hard leaving a medium burn mark on her neck.

She just smiled as she looked at him as she adjust her glasses" really I can see in few days I can't wait to go see the nature outside" she say as she just smiled looking around as she sat up on her bed" I don't want to go fully blind thanks for fixing my eyes you know I always wanted to see" she say" I mean without my glasses" she say as she smiled looking around seeing the triplets here as she relaxed" hiya I'm Eliza" she say introducing herself to them.

Max grins and says" your really pretty and you seem kind and such so i'm happy to get to know you but i can't say the same about fredrick he's a little on the odd side as for sapiko i'm sure you two will get along great and as our bond grows i'll tell you more about me".

Friedrich laughs and says" your just a bit of a perv and love girls/women that have nice figures but yeah i guess at times i can be a bit odd but i do love nature and there's nothing odd about that, so when you can go outside where would you like pinra to take us".

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako blushes as she transforms, digging her claws into the wall she looks back at him blushing "are you trying to tickle me?" Misako asked, laughing at him "if you intend to make her share putting a mark on my neck is small in comparison to the scar she gave me" looking back with a sly grin

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako blushes as she transforms, digging her claws into the wall she looks back at him blushing "are you trying to tickle me?" Misako asked, laughing at him "if you intend to make her share putting a mark on my neck is small in comparison to the scar she gave me" looking back with a sly grin

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger grins and says" Quick as ever to think i'm done no far from it this is the start of my fun", He extents his claws and starts to heat them and then after a minute or so digs the claw into her side and starts to move it round making a clearly visible scars to her other side, he then drags his teeth along the scar making a jagged line as he moves and enjoying the taste of her blood.

Misako digs her claws into the wall to a point that she rips the metal panel off the wall. "That's just like you, big and flashy!" Loosing the ability to stand she falls against the wall and is being held up by him "it's also like you to cauterize the cuts and make them permanent faster...." breathing heavily she looks up and him still laughing "isn't this fun? Cutting and biting into me?" Her flesh and body still in his mouth as blood trickled down her back.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Misako digs her claws into the wall to a point that she rips the metal panel off the wall. "That's just like you, big and flashy!" Loosing the ability to stand she falls against the wall and is being held up by him "it's also like you to cauterize the cuts and make them permanent faster...." breathing heavily she looks up and him still laughing "isn't this fun? Cutting and biting into me?" Her flesh and body still in his mouth as blood trickled down her back.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tiger grins and after making the scars injects some blood into her so she can gain some of her strength back and then says" you did say something big so i figured why not and in it's on way it's true it's fun as you said". He eats the flesh and it goes down and then wipes the blood from her back and licks the dry blood and then kisses her hard.

Misako reverted back to normal unable to hold that form any longer. "You are right, so how did I taste kitten?" She joked and let go of the panel then turned around putting her arms around his neck, kissing him back, breaking it to say "I'll treasure the beautiful gifts you have given me....each female is different but I'd be scary since I see affection in pain and scars more precious than gold or jewels"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
231546_88.jpg

She just looked down" daddy hurt mommy he hit her" she say holding onto her rubbing her eyes as she smiled" I has a new power mommy" she say as she was yawning" he hit me once that was the day the social worker brought me here I was three"!she say yawning the rocking from her mother was making her tired she started to close her eyes as she dropped her teddy as she fallen asleep while holding onto onto her mother

Karumi
images

She just smiled at her boyfriend as she kissed him as she smiled as yawned a little " yeah we can stay until 2 if we wanted to" she say as she lay on his shoulder as she saw the movie was starting as she smiled she loved him very much more than anything besides her moms Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Alison I won't let him touch you ever again....or mommy will cut him into little pieces and feed him to Misako" Tokko laughing at the last part as she got Berry off the floor and laid down with Alison keeping her close, holding her close and protectively as she fell asleep.

Kiba sat back as he pulled Karumi into his lap. Watching the movie with her, his arms wrapped around her waist "I hope you love the movie as much as I love holding you" intertwining his fingers with hers. He loved her and would do anything for her, even if what he had to do would kill him.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
IMG_3157.JPG
She just snuggled with her mother as she rubbed her eyes as she yawned she glad she had her mother to protect her she felt her mom was holding her protectively she was just dreaming as she thinking of numbers as she smiled holding onto her shirt she just held onto her teddy she liked her mother she was protective of hr and strict when it comes with her food

Karumi
images

She just smiled when the movie was over she just yawned it was a long movie she rubbed her eyes" what now" she yawned as she looked at some girls as she blushed she had feelings for girls she just ignored it she just yawned sleepy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Why don't we get going, I hear the beach is nice at this time of night?" Kiba asked as he stood up and offered Karumi his hand. "And the water is still warm so we can walk in the shallows a bit you know" trying to figure out how to keep the bullies away from her or how to deal with them if they showed up.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
mikoto_misaka_vector_by_zoares-d4yytn8.jpg

She just woke up as she just yawend as she just looked at her boyfriend she forgot she had as she smiled as she got up as she went to see her mom as she had her clothes in her mom room she went in her mom room as she smiled as she was humming as she looked at clothes

Alison
aishi_21.jpg

SHe just woke up as she smiled looking at her mommy as she smiled" hey mommy can we go play" she say as she heard the voices of people thoughts" ow" she thought as she just smiled looking at her mother" owie can we go play" she say as she just looked at her mother she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth as she just smiled looking around she was standing on her stepstool" i'm hungry mommy" she say to her as she finished brushing her teeth as she as she smiled as she went to pick her clothes as she smiled putting it on as she was wearing her overalls as she smiled" mommy do i have any expeient today 10 time 24 equals 240" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu drooped then she walked over to her and she hugged her lover then she sighed "Misako?" she asked then she looked at tiger then she shivered "Hi...i'm her wife...did you hmm...you know what..hmm have sex with her?" she asked and she sighed a little sad then she licked Misako's neck then she whispered "i'm so disappointed in you" she whispered before she shivered.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread