• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Fun With Muscle

pfpfpfpf

Hey everyone! I’m looking to do a RP. I would like it to be more of a long-term than just a quickie. I like it to be story driven. It doesn’t matter to me if I’m the big or small guy, or if both of us are huge muscle men. Either role is fine for me. I love worship scenes and a romance with muscles. Unfortunately, I DO NOT do growth as it feels awkward for me to write and then becomes cumbersome. Just a few ideas to throw out there: A muscular trucker picks up a shy hitchhiker A wealthy man and a traveler meet on a train Passions budding at a tropical island resort Ryu and Ken from Street fighter falling in love I have several ideas about Toriko A gay version of Hercules in New York I am open to other ideas too. Please comment or PM me if you are interested. You can catch me in the chatroom sometimes too. I live in the Pacific time zone but those who live a few hours ahead of me we can try to work on something. Please, ONLY contact me if you are serious. Don't waste my time if you aren't going to RP not at least once.

I like roleplays that involve a lot of physical muscle challenges.. I like characters who are pretten to early 20's. All characters are in good physical condition, lean to massive muscled, all solid.
I like testing muscle to the limits and beyond so wrestling, boxing, pummeling, kicking, stomping and trampling are all likes.. Muscle worship is cool too.
Other things that I do not mind are multiple muscle guys against just one, choking, binding, suspension, and every once in awhile saliva and spitting and breath control.
Things that are a no go for me are any sexual acts
Alpha males with evil sadistic minds and massive muscles taking out their inner most evil and brutal thoughts on others is fine.
Also open to new things.. almost anything of the physical nature...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like roleplays that involve a lot of physical muscle challenges.. I like characters who are pretten to early 20's. All characters are in good physical condition, lean to massive muscled, all solid.
I like testing muscle to the limits and beyond so wrestling, boxing, pummeling, kicking, stomping and trampling are all likes.. Muscle worship is cool too.
Other things that I do not mind are multiple muscle guys against just one, choking, binding, suspension, and every once in awhile saliva and spitting and breath control.
Things that are a no go for me are any sexual acts.
Alpha males with evil sadistic minds and massive muscles taking out their inner most evil and brutal thoughts on others is fine.
Also open to new things.. almost anything of the physical nature...

You like to talk using Discord if you use that? Thanks for responding.

Hey everyone! I’m looking to do a RP. I would like it to be more of a long-term than just a quickie. I like it to be story driven. It doesn’t matter to me if I’m the big or small guy, or if both of us are huge muscle men. Either role is fine for me. I love worship scenes and a romance with muscles. Unfortunately, I DO NOT do growth as it feels awkward for me to write and then becomes cumbersome. Just a few ideas to throw out there: A muscular trucker picks up a shy hitchhiker A wealthy man and a traveler meet on a train Passions budding at a tropical island resort Ryu and Ken from Street fighter falling in love I have several ideas about Toriko A gay version of Hercules in New York I am open to other ideas too. Please comment or PM me if you are interested. You can catch me in the chatroom sometimes too. I live in the Pacific time zone but those who live a few hours ahead of me we can try to work on something. Please, ONLY contact me if you are serious. Don't waste my time if you aren't going to RP not at least once.
Hey not used this ite for anything really but love Muscle RP...pref me being the smaller guy. My main fantasy is hiring a huge tough guy as a bodyguard...can get xtreme.
Anyhow thought I would reply.
Thanks

Hey not used this site for anything really but love Muscle RP...pref me being the smaller guy. My main fantasy is hiring a huge tough guy as a bodyguard...can get xtreme.
Anyhow thought I would reply. Sorry if you got this twice.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back