• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp Crisis! [Always Open!]

razorstar

Smol Dragon God
Hi! I'm razorstar, and I've been roleplaying for roughly 5 years now, and I'm having an emergency.

I have so many plots that I want to do, and no one to do them with.

Rules/Guide lines/Keep in Minds:

-I only play male characters because, despite my gender, I am garbage at playing females.

-All of these plots are basically BxB romances. If you don't like bxb or don't want romance, this isn't the thread for you.

-Character sheets are appreciated.

-I'm usually semi-advanced to advanced, so I'll probably do at least a paragraph per post. Maybe more depending on if I'm on mobile or not and what's happening.

-I'm in the pacific time zone, so keep that in mind if you're somewhere far away and my posts take a while. Also, I work and have school and usually get online once a day or so.

-We are time skipping if it ever gets to that point.

I'll usually want to be muse A, but you may be able to convince me to play the other guy.

Well Thought Out Plots:

--The Z-384 Virus (SurvivorxSurvivor, A)

Exactly 2 years ago, a virus appeared that turned people into monsters. The were officially called 'Victims of the Z-384 Virus', but everyone had seen movies with the monsters before. They were zombies. Once people died, wither or not they had been bitten, they turned into the monsters. But, if you did end up bitten, you always died within 48 hours and then turned into a zombie.

Always.

Very, very few humans are left on the planet now, although there are hordes of zombies wherever you go and dead things wherever you step.

A has been on his own since the start. He's been traveling far and wide, searching for anyone he knew before everything started going down hill. Or, at least, someone who's not going to kill him the first chance they get. And, so far, he's been having some luck when it comes to not meeting people who want to kill him.

That luck has run out.

B is the leader of one of the new gangs that have starting rising from the rubble in an attempt to gain an advantage in the shattered society around them. He's in charge of the entire city, although he's not exactly nice about it. One day, A accidentally trespasses on their territory and a few of B's men take him prisoner and bring him to B, who then decides A's fate. After that, I have no clue what happens, so it would be cool if you had an idea or two that you might want to put into action at that point, because I like Rps where everyone gets to make choices that influence the story line.

--A Royal Mistake (PrincexPrince, A)

The kingdoms of Onyx and Jasper have been at war for quite some time. The kings of the kingdoms have come up with a plan that will hopefully restore peace. The eldest son of the King of Onyx will marry the eldest daughter of the King of Jasper. But, when they meet for their wedding, what happens when the Prince of Onyx falls in love with the Prince of Jasper?

--I'm Not What I Seem To Be (ShapeshifterxMonster Hunter, A)

Basically A is a shapeshifter in the massive city of New York. He's lived in the city for quite a while, and hasn't gotten caught shifting yet. Until B sees him change in an attempt to heal a wound from a fight B was watching. This is a massive mistake on A's part, because B is a monster hunter (either human or another type of monster) who suddenly knows his most common form and decides he's the perfect prey. B already had an idea that A wasn't what he seemed, but now he had proof. But, what will happen when, during the hunt, A changes forms and runs, and the two unknowingly meet afterwards and form a bond, quickly becoming a couple? Also, feel free to throw in any twists or turns that you think would be cool or interesting.

--If You Love Me Let Me Go (CaptorxKidnapped Guy, A)

A, a young college student, has been kidnapped by B. There's not much of a plot, but eventually A develops Stockholm Syndrome and begins caring very deeply about B. That's all I've really come up with, so feel free to throw in just about anything.

--Cyanide (HeroxVillain, A or B)

A is a super villain in the city of Seattle. He's not that dangerous but he makes up for it easily. B is a super hero trying to prove that he's a good guy, while the media are trying to make him seem like a joke. So, it makes sense that the new villain and new hero would end up being enemies. But, when A eventually gets a chance to kill B during a fight, he ends up just walking away. Why? Because, although B doesn't recognize him, A knows him from their everyday lives, and he's majorly into the hero.

And that's all I have at the moment. I've been wanted to do a thread like this for a while, so yeah...

--I'm Hot As Hell, Doll (DemonxHuman, B)

A seems to be a normal, run of the mill guy. Of course, if you don't count his looks, brains, or the fact that he's a demon. Yes, a demon. Not that he really lives in Hell anymore. After all, it's far more fun being around humans. Demons were fun for a while, but the heat puns and saying 'hella' got irritating very fast. Sure, it was hard to hide what he was from humans, but there were quite a few occasions where he could go out and cause some trouble. His favorite, even after all of the year's he's been around, has to be Halloween. The costumes, anonymity, candy, and parties all together in one night made for an occasion that A just about adored.

But, when he goes to a party with another demon friend of his and sees B, something changes. He doesn't speak to them, but when they leave A follows in the shadows, knowing something bad is about to happen. When B is attacked, A shows himself. The fight doesn't last long (Who could stand up very long against someone who's all flames, fangs, and bat wings?) and afterwards A insists on staying with B, just to protect them. But, what happens when demon attacks start rising in the city and A starts to feel more than just protective of B?

--Under the Blood Red Moon (WerewolfxVampire, A)

A is a young werewolf, having only changed a few times previously. He accidentally was out too long, and now he's roaming around the city as a giant wolf. B is a vampire and instantly sees A for what he is, a werewolf. Not a giant fluffy dog. For the safety of everyone, B decides to take A home, at least until A changes back. But, when he finds out exactly how little A knows about being a werewolf, he decides it would be safer to try to teach him himself.

But, the vampire has no clue how to be a werewolf. So, the two try to work through it together, their relationship slowly growing from a reluctant partnership into a romantic one.

--The Country Mouse and the City Rat (City BoyxCountry Boy, A or B)

A is from a big city, where he has been taking care of himself for a few years. But, after he gets into some trouble with the law, he moves out to the country to live with his aunt Martha and uncle Tom on their farm. At first, he can deal with no one for miles and the lack of good cell service, but everything gets worse when he meets my guy. B was born and raised on a farm, and is currently a farm hand that lives with the aunt and uncle in order to help them out. B is trust worthy, but has a bit harder time trusting others. And when A refuses to tell him about why he came if he hates the country so much, they definitely start out on the wrong foot. With B pointing out that he probably doesn't belong there and that he should just go back home, the two quickly become a recipe for disaster.

A's uncle takes the two on a camp-out in a nearby forest, trying to get them to get along. But, when his uncle disappears and the two are left hopelessly lost, can they get over their differences and work together? And what happens when it slips that B has a thing for A, and that A shares the feelings?

--Burning Love (Dragon ShifterxHuman, A)

A is a guy who turns into a dragon during the day. The kingdom he lives near is absolutely horrified, especially when people begin disappearing, even if it isn't his doing. B attempts to tame him in his dragon form, (after all, what better way to honor and riches than to save the kingdom? Plus, no one disrespects a dragon rider) and is surprised to see a guy in it's place when he comes to try to saddle it while the beast is sleeping. He doesn't let him know that he knows his secret, though. After a while, he begins falling in love with him, and we continue from there.

--I Said I Was Sorry (ManxMan, A)

So, A has been cheating on his boyfriend for quite some time. His boyfriends have no idea about each other, or so he thinks. When the boyfriend he's cheating on finds out, A's 'Perfect plan' breaks down. See, B has a dark side, a dark side that was the original reason why A started seeing someone new. When B finds out, he kidnaps A, convinced that the love they once shared would re-bloom with a little...encouragement.

--Good Cop, Bad Cop (CopxCriminal, A or B)

A bank robber and gun for hire is on the loose. B is tasked with tracking him down. But what happens when the robber catches him first and ends up getting shot in the process? Will the police officer turn him in, or take him home and try to make sure he isn't too injured?

Pairings:

Interrogator/torturerXPrisoner

DadxSon

Twins

TeacherxStudent

StalkerxStalkee

BullyxBullied

Band Member
xFan

EmployerxEmployee

Gang LeaderxSon of someone who owes them cash (Kinda like Beauty and the Beast)

anYTHING APOCALPSE THEMED, WWII, OR SUPERHERO

Fandoms: (I only do ocs)

Homestuck

Game of thrones

Harry Potter

Divergent

Hunger games

Steven Universe

This is constantly being added to, so feel free to check back if nothing interests you~

MESSAGE ME if you are interested in rping any of these with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back