• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP buddies? owo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Strawberry, and I'm so excited to get back into role-playing. Just a quick introduction about me before we dive in - I'm 24 years old, and I'm a full-time college student who transcribes graves. As I'm a bit busy with school, I might not be able to reply to messages immediately, but I promise I won't ignore you. I'll do my best to reply once or twice a day, depending on my schedule.

Here are some role-play rules that I would like to follow:

1. Let's aim for basic grammar and effort in our responses. I prefer role-playing in 3rd person. (Example: Bob ate a cookie.)
  2. I would love it if our responses were at least one or two paragraphs long.
  3. Communication is key! If the role-play is not working out, let's talk about it and see how we can make it better. If you need a break, no problem - just let me know.
  4. Let's keep our role-plays light and friendly and avoid anything that goes against the website's rules.
  5. If you have any triggers, please let me know. I want to make sure we're both comfortable during the role-play.
  6. Let's have fun! And don't worry about having a fully fleshed-out character, I usually make mine up as we go along.
I'm open to all pairings (GxG, BxB, GxB, GxNB, BxNB, NBxNB, etc.), but I do not do fandom role-plays.

Some genres I'm interested in are:

• Fantasy (modern-day, set in the past, or the future)
  • Sci-Fi
  • Slice of Life (college, coffee shops, animal shelters, etc.)
  • Royalty (princesses running away with their favorite servant, castle drama, royal family issues, etc.)
  • Space-based stories (aliens meeting humans, alien pals hanging out, etc.)
So if any of these sound interesting to you, let me know in a reply to this post or in private messages! I can't wait to get started.

Hi! I hope this is still active. My messages are open if you're still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back