• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dawningEclipse

A Beautifully Dark Knight
Hello! I have been looking at some cool images lately and I have found a few that I thought it would be interesting to base an RP off of. I have some ideas for some of them but I am also curious to see what other people come up with as well. I am looking for RP partners who are willing to do a minimum of two paragraphs and are open to world-building. We can always discuss more if you are interested, but here are a few more things about me first.

I'm 22 and I have been writing for about 9 years now with RP experience of about seven. I would consider myself fairly advanced, though of course there is always room for improvement! I will usually post a couple of paragraphs with detail and have been trying to post at least three times a week, though on weekends I can post a few times a day. If I do happen to go dark for a few days I will always let you know and keep you posted so that I do not just drop off the map. I am very committed to my stories which is why I only have a few right now. I also love to make character descriptions and give full background, physical and personal detail to them. For main characters, I usually play females especially in a romantic rp as I only do FxM, though I love to create other characters for the story and play them especially if it is what the story needs. I love dark themes as I think they are what makes a story good, but I also love the light and fluffy themes if you like that more. I also love to collaborate to help move a story forward, I won't make you do all the work, I believe in an equal balance ^u^.

As for triggers, I am not an easily triggered person as mentioning of gore, suggestive and traumatic events do not bother me. I agree with all the site rules, though if you want to put detail into gore or anything else I am alright with that as I do not like adding many limitations to the story.

I also do not double. I have not had the best experience doubling as the RP I am usually more interested in gets little detail from the partner or it fades out of existence. I would like to create an RP we are both passionate about and put effort into.

Now onto the pictures!! (I will put who I'm looking for and ideas under them)

1595225575739.png
(I would like to be the female character in this one)

1595225763108.png
(open to ideas for this one)

1595226047836.png
(possibly something with gods)

1595226490145.png
(looking for someone to play him)

1595226561956.png
(maybe a character's traumatized past)

1595226791120.png
(something with a sci-fi setting)

1595226948695.png
(looking for someone to play him)

1595227306704.png
(maybe brother-sister or father-daughter dynamic duo)

1595227427660.png
(arranged marriage? Forbidden love?)

1595227456379.png
(something with a wedding, maybe some supernatural vibes)

1595227861268.png
(maybe something angsty with trauma)

That seems to be it for now! Feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions or even if you have more ideas!! I will keep accepting people though I am only looking right now for maybe two or three more RPs, though perhaps when you see this I will be looking for more, I will definitely let you know though! Thanks!

I really like the idea about the arranged marriage/ forbidden love. The supernatural vibes with the wedding would also be of interest to me.

I really like the idea about the arranged marriage/ forbidden love. The supernatural vibes with the wedding would also be of interest to me.
Awesome! If you could shoot me a pm with a little about your writing style and such that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back