• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp Anyone?~

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Okay so new rp, here's the plot, also I want this to be a long rp, so will someone please rp this with me? Okay so I want this to have some age difference, like at the beginning our oc's will be kids, my oc is 7 your's is 14, this will have romance in the future, this will be MxF (I'll be the female, so if anyone will be willing to be a male I will be forever thankful!) anyway so here is the plot.

You and Your family were rich, your father being a famous lawyer, and your mother just a stay at home wife, though she usually left all that loving wife stuff to the maids. During an insurance fraud and being sued at your father's work, he lost his job and everything else. You and your family (to your parents dismay) have to move to the lower part of town (as your mother words it) the slums. Moving next door to a scary man and his very bossy daughter, you attempt to live like normal kid, going to a new public school was difficult. Making friends with kids who could care less about you, was tiring. Seems the only friend you had was the little girl that lived next door, but even then she seemed annoyed with you.

That's really all I have, your oc can have whatever personality you want! So please comment or pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back