• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP after dark

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
Ok name aside what i am looking for is someone who is up late to rp with. I am in the central timezone and well i am up late often and i am looking for someone who is up late as well. Now then i rp past tense third person i tend to do paragraph formats, but i can do short one liners if my partner prefers those. I like to rp on discord or pm i am not a fan of doing threads skype or kik.

onto the ideas, i am mostly looking for fandoms and i prefer to do an OC but don't be afraid to ask if you have a specific idea. Also if you have ideas for other genres then feel free to ask. Ok here is my list.

Elder scrolls ( i have something of an idea here)
Fallout ( no real ideas but willing to brain storm)
Warcraft ( i have a few very basic ideas they need work)
Diablo ( i would say we can do the game stories)
DC ( ok here i am willing to do a few cannons but i am lacking ideas)
Marvel ( No ideas if you have any just mention them)

Heya! I'm up quite late on SOME days, and i kinda like the elder scrolls thing goin' on. Been addicted to that for about half a month.

If you are up for something Marvel, I have ghost rider character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back