• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plutonia0

Plutonia
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!! I'm Haze, or Buzz, whichever you prefer to call me.

Rules
---------------------------

I am 18

I typically double up, meaning I'll RP as your OCs love interest so long you RP mines. Of course we can both be other canon characters through out the RP that are relevant.

I only do OCs x Canons, it's what I'm comfortably, I do not mind what gender on your side, etc. So go all out on your end.

I am descriptive, meaning I'll write more than one line, I try to be as literate as I am capable of! so far I've reached to six lines at most throughout a whole roleplay, three to four at least, sometimes it can vary to two but not very often. All I ask is you write more than one line if you can but I'm not too worried as long as it's something I can go off at least and we're both equally leading the RP, not leaving it up to one person!

Of course don't control my OC!

That's all really,,,
My rules are basic and I'm very flexible
I really like to plot and create ideas, and hoping to RP long term ^^ while making friend(s) in the process!

KEYS:
✨ - Craving
⭐ - Willing
🌙 - Burnt out on this fandom, but might be able to be persuaded
Fandoms
Bungou Stray Dogs / BSD ✨✨✨
I have seen all three seasons, the movie, and WAN. -Finished (Until season 4)
OC Love Interest: Osamu Dazai or Chuuya Nakahara

Blue Exorcist ⭐
Seen all of 1st season + Movie & OVA, on season 2
OC Love Interest: Rin Okumura

Diabolik Lovers ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
Seen both Seasons - Finished
OC Love Interest: Ayato Sakamaki or Subaru Sakamaki

Ouran High School Host Club ⭐
Seen the whole season - Finished
OC Love Interest: Tamaki Suoh

Fairy Tail ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
Watched a l o t of it. It's a huge series, bare with me :"] I'm definitely over 100 Eps in, wayyyy over.
Open to AUs.
OC love interest: Natsu Dragneel

Black Butler ⭐
I've seen all the seasons and the movie. - Finished
OC Love Interest: Sebastian or Grell

My Hero Academia
✨✨✨✨✨✨
I've watched all three movies, and finished Dabi's dance in season six. Will update when I finish entirety of season 6.
Open to AUs.
OC Love Interest: Izuku, Kirishima, Katsuki, Denki, or Toga.

Creepypasta ⭐
I know the fandom very well, been in it for years, I've seen "I eat pasta for breakfast" as well.
OC Love Interest: Jeff, EJ, Helen (Bloody Painter), Toby, or Jason the Toymaker

Arcane ✨✨✨✨✨✨
I finished the whole season (can't wait for season 2!) I haven't play LoL though, but I do know the storyline that follows Arcane.
OC Love interest: Vi or Jinx

Wednesday ✨✨✨
Finished it all til next season comes out.
OC Love Interest: Wednesday

Reply to this or send me a PM if you're interested, I have Twitter, Discord, and Tumblr listed in my about if you prefer those!
I also have Quotev too, I didn't put that in my about so let me know if you prefer that instead ^^.
I am open to doubling up, or even a split rp if you prefer.

I live in a Pacific Standard Time-zone (California time), for just a brief idea of what time it is for incase I don't respond during night hours.
If I don't respond for a couple hours it's possible I had to go do something or passed out.

If I don't respond by the next day, go ahead and bump me, I don't mind because I can be forgetful sometimes! I'll get back to you! <3

Last edited:
I’m interested in a creepypasta rp if that’s still open :)

Rules

I am 17

I typically double up, meaning I'll RP as your OCs love interest so long you RP mines. Of course we can both be other canon characters through out the RP that are relevant.

I only do OCs x Canons, it's what I'm comfortably, I do not mind what gender on your side, etc. So go all out on your end.

I am descriptive, meaning I'll write more than one line, I try to be as literate as I am capable of! so far I've reached to six lines at most throughout a whole roleplay, three to four at least, sometimes it can vary to two but not very often. All I ask is you write more than one line if you can but I'm not too worried as long as it's something I can go off at least and we're both equally leading the RP, not leaving it up to one person!

That's all really,,,
I really like to plot and create ideas, and hoping to RP long term ^^ while making friend(s) in the process!

KEYS:
✨ - Most Interested
⭐ - Willing
Fandoms

Blue Exorcist ✨✨✨=

Diabolik Lovers ✨✨✨✨✨

Ouran High School Host Club ✨✨✨✨

Fairy Tail ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
Watched a l o t of it. It's a huge series, bare with me :"] I'm definitely over 100 Eps in, wayyyy over.
Open to AUs.

Black Butler ⭐

My Hero Academia 🌙
Watched all five seasons, movies all except the newest one as I can't find it in eng dub, I'm terrible at reading subs :"]. I'm also caught up on what's happening in the manga.
Open to AUs.

Creepypasta 🌙
I know the fandom very well, been in it for years, I've seen "I eat pasta for breakfast" as well.

Reply to this or send me a PM if you're interested, I have Twitter, Discord, and Tumblr listed in my about if you prefer those!
I also have Quotev too, I didn't put that in my about so let me know if you prefer that instead ^^.
I also don't mind if we RP two different ones, one for your side, and one for mine if you so choose to!

I live in a Pacific Standard Time-zone (California time), for just a brief idea of what time it is for incase I don't respond during night hours.
If I don't respond for a couple hours it's possible I had to go do something or passed out.

If I don't respond by the next day, go ahead and bump me, I don't mind because I can be forgetful sometimes! <3
I would love to Roleplay with you, do you wanna shoot me a message so that we can discuss further?

Hii! If you’re still interested, I’d be up for roleplaying diabolik lovers through discord!

Rules

I am 18

That's all really,,,

KEYS:
✨ - Craving
⭐ - Willing
Fandoms

Blue Exorcist ⭐

Diabolik Lovers ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Ouran High School Host Club ⭐

Fairy Tail ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
Open to AUs.

Black Butler ⭐

My Hero Academia
✨✨✨✨✨✨
I've watched all three movies, and finished Dabi's dance in season six. Will update when I finish entirety of season 6.
Open to AUs.

Creepypasta ⭐

Arcane ✨✨✨✨✨✨
I finished the whole season (can't wait for season 2!) I haven't play LoL though, but I do know the storyline that follows Arcane.
OC Love interest: Vi or Jinx

Wednesday ✨✨✨
Finished it all til next season comes out.
OC Love Interest: Wednesday

I am open to doubling up, or even a split rp if you prefer.

If I don't respond by the next day, go ahead and bump me, I don't mind because I can be forgetful sometimes! I'll get back to you! <3
Are you still inteRested? I would like to do DL, possibly on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back