• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Royalty Period Drama | Interest Check

c h a n a

Hi everyone! This is a very early concept, but I'm craving a roleplay about a royal family, set in europe in a historical time period (not sure which one yet, but I enjoy 1800s, or early 1900s). I'm imagining something similar to The Crown and/or Victoria. The RP would revolve around a family going through political upheaval, love, loss, and plenty of scandal. As we plot, things like political rivalry and similar tension can be figured out. I'll also have roles open for the king/queen, servants, etc. Lemme know if this strikes your fancy!
SameCorruptFrog-size_restricted.gif

CS & Sign-Ups: here
Plotting Thread: here
Roleplay: wip
OOC: here

Last edited:
I'm thinking of being the Queen's brother, if that's fine! Or one of them, actually. He'd definitely be extremely loyal to the Queen, as well as a prominent soldier in the army.

I kind of want to play a cousin. One who loves his queen/cousin, but needs the throne and the power that comes with it.

whoo! Planning on doing mine later tonight, out and about atm

eta: also do you only want us to stick to the provided inner circle/family roles, or can we pitch other ideas?

Last edited:
Hoho, a medieval political RP? Color me interested. I kinda have my eye on the advisor to the queen.

He seems like a great person to... er, let's say, play in this kind RP. Though I imagine, he's older than the other characters or is he newly appointed there when Genevieve rose to power?

Hoho, a medieval political RP? Color me interested. I kinda have my eye on the advisor to the queen.

He seems like a great person to... er, let's say, play in this kind RP. Though I imagine, he's older than the other characters or is he newly appointed there when Genevieve rose to power?
i agree, he'll be fun! and yeah, i was imagining him to be early to mid thirties, and at the oldest, early forties, and was appointed specifically for the current queen. though i imagine the queen mother's advisor, and other powerful people in the royal court will also wanna put their two cents in haha

i agree, he'll be fun! and yeah, i was imagining him to be early to mid thirties, and at the oldest, early forties, and was appointed specifically for the current queen. though i imagine the queen mother's advisor, and other powerful people in the royal court will also wanna put their two cents in haha

Oho, I should probably start collecting subtle ways of saying insults towards others. It'll be fun. I'll start making him and perhaps I'll send you ideas on why he's close to her?

Oho, I should probably start collecting subtle ways of saying insults towards others. It'll be fun. I'll start making him and perhaps I'll send you ideas on why he's close to her?
i'm expecting this guy to be over the top sassy and i'm already loving it

ofc, i'm happy to plot things out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back