• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royalty Or Love? Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Request.

LittleSabreGirl

New But An Actress And Roleplayer
Hello peeps. I have a roleplay request. I'm currently trying to find roleplay partners to be the prince in my story but I keep having terrible luck. The plot is that Princess Knight Riley Seretta Slyie took the throne after saving her kingdom from Katrina Corona Hyde. Her adopted father decides it's time for her to meet a prince. She meets Prince Harry from the neighboring kingdom. He's a charming yet caring prince. Riley has no time for love because of her two roles. But Prince Harry's kingdom is attacked by a mysterious enemy, she must use her bravery and loyalty to save Prince Harry and defeat the mysterious enemy. If you want to roleplay this plot with me with you as the prince, go ahead. I'll be waiting.

LittleSabre said that they're looking for a partner to be the prince in their story and that if the potential partner wants to roleplay the plot with her with the partner as the prince, then go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back