If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. On that note, no rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
2. We are looking for a small group of people, the exact number is tbd.
3. There will be a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
4. There will be a discord for ooc. This is mandatory.
5. If any issues arise, feel free to message me privately or my co-gm, Ama [ _amaranth_
6. This is not first come, first serve. My co-gm and I will be picking characters based on who we think will best fit.
7. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Also, please be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but I'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Again, if that's not for you, please do not join.
Being royalty can really be a pain in the ass. Not only do you have someone telling you what to wear, what to say, and what to do, someone is always watching your every move. That's alot of pressure! It can make anyone crack. But then again, there are perks to being practically famous, right? Money, power, prestige, anything your little heart can want, you can most likely get.
But don't forget about those less than royal, too. Being a commoner isn't that easy either, is it? Even if you don't have your father the king breathing down your neck, you most likely have someone. Or maybe you have nobody. Maybe you're all alone, stealing to survive and make it through the day. You gotta eat, right?
The royals have been called from their home country to venture into another one for a conference. What they don't know is that their parents/the rulers of their country have decided that they're a little too difficult. Once they've arrived to the conference, they find out that they're basically being sent out into the wild in search of a few ancient artifacts. But that's not all. They're each being assigned a bodyguard-- a commoner with a questionable past themselves. The royals have to be protected, right? Can they all put aside their differences and get the artifacts?
Or is this a suicide mission?
Hey y'all! Us again!
So this roleplay will center around a few royals and a few commoners who've been assigned their bodyguards. Their pasts are completely up to you. The royals are called to x country [to be determined] for a conference, only to find out they're being sent on this mission, and being assigned bodyguards who may or may not have their best interests at heart. Totally unfair, right?
While this is a realistic roleplay, these artifacts might not be all that they seem. (Hint: they're magical). You can choose to play a royal or a bodyguard.