• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Royal Souls | Onsite OOC

i vaguely remember all that XD probably couldn't do shit with it now though lmaoooo

That’s me rn lmao I sat through my lecture where it kinda made sense, but once I left I forgot everything 🥲
Definitely am a science and English kinda person lol

i honestly loved math back when i was in school, i hated science and i only hated english bc i hated reading & writing what they told us to. oh and i hated history lmao, that was my absolute worst subject

If ya ever want a science lesson, I can talk forever about space science and then forensics lmao can also talk forever about history!

But I feel that with the English, do not like being told what to write and read because it just makes me not want to do it 🥲

If ya ever want a science lesson, I can talk forever about space science and then forensics lmao can also talk forever about history!

But I feel that with the English, do not like being told what to write and read because it just makes me not want to do it 🥲

man where were you when i was in college XDD
but yes, exactly! thats what i hated!

omg FINALLY.

Code kicks my ass every time, idk how to get that lil arrow out from underneath but my boy is posted lol

Oh he looks great!! & i honestly feel that XD just takes one tiny fuck up and bam, something weird happen in the code and you're like FUCK ME MAN

that sounds great, king! Can't wait to see!

Oh he looks great!! & i honestly feel that XD just takes one tiny fuck up and bam, something weird happen in the code and you're like FUCK ME MAN

that sounds great, king! Can't wait to see!
lmao litERALLY tried everything so we'll just ignore 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back