• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Royal Souls | Onsite OOC

super excited for this! Can't wait to bring my Spanish princess back to life xDDD

aaaaa i cant help it yall just seem to know exactly what ya doin! it's intimidating when im here like "idk what im doing send help..." xD

I definitely get that, though. Are you new to roleplaying? Or just rpn?

I've been doing it for like 15+ years but I just haven't been doing anything serious for the like last 10 or so xD

Ooh nice! I've been roleplaying for roughly that long too XD I started out on neopets waaaaay long ago, lmao. Welcome back to the rp scene!

Hi hi Aeris Aeris ! I am ashamed to admit I just figured out today what your username said xDDD

& omg I remember those anime pics! Yessss

Hi hi Aeris Aeris ! I am ashamed to admit I just figured out today what your username said xDDD

& omg I remember those anime pics! Yessss
Omg it’s okay lol surprisingly only a couple people get the reference 😂

how are y’all!!? Also about to get into work for a few hours so I won’t be on till later tonight :)

That makes me feel better XDD I actually just got back home from picking up my custom made labyrinth tumbler!! Now gonna hang out at home for the rest of the night. I hope work goes well for you!

It went well thank goodness!! Was low key stressing about a bunch of stuff but it worked out 😭
Oooh nice!!!! Definitely hope it’s been a relaxing night so far!

It went well thank goodness!! Was low key stressing about a bunch of stuff but it worked out 😭
Oooh nice!!!! Definitely hope it’s been a relaxing night so far!

I'm glad it worked out! My night has def been relaxing, thank god

working on my bb now! anyone have any plot interest in a jensen ackles bodyguard FC - not sure which country to put him in yet :neutralteeth:

Sounds awesome! And he's welcome to be from any country! ^^ Though ama and I haven't decided which country the conference-thing is gonna be in yet. But as far as YC's background and stuff, he can be from anywhere dschef dschef

Sounds awesome! And he's welcome to be from any country! ^^ Though ama and I haven't decided which country the conference-thing is gonna be in yet. But as far as YC's background and stuff, he can be from anywhere dschef dschef
I actually was just re-reading the plot and realized I'm a bit of a dummy for this one lmao - thanks! <3

I'll blame it on new mom brain

that is a good thing to blame it on XD I don't have kids but i've been around them for forever, so i know they're a handful! congrats on your baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back