• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Royal Souls | Onsite OOC

Hey, is it alright if I submit tomorrow? I have most of Kwan done, but I'm rather busy tonight!

Yoda Snek Yoda Snek Reigning King Reigning King R Rizzy

Just doing a quick interest check! Ama and I have decided that today is the final day for sheets, and towards the end of the day we're going to decide on who's accepted. If you're unable to participate for whatever reason, or if you've lost interest, that's totally fine! Just let us know if you can, thanks. (:
(For the most part yall have kept me updated and I really appreciate that! So thank you so much!)

Yoda Snek Yoda Snek Reigning King Reigning King R Rizzy

Just doing a quick interest check! Ama and I have decided that today is the final day for sheets, and towards the end of the day we're going to decide on who's accepted. If you're unable to participate for whatever reason, or if you've lost interest, that's totally fine! Just let us know if you can, thanks. (:
(For the most part yall have kept me updated and I really appreciate that! So thank you so much!)
I will try to work on and finish my guy today. I was working on him but lost everything because my computer died 😩

omg noooo....that's the worst 😭 I'm sorry King, that's horrible, I hope you can get at least something back

Thank you everyone who applied and has been chatting with us these last few days!
Sorry for the delay, but ama and I have decided the final cast and will be sending out the discord invite shortly.
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back