• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal rp search.

I would love to do the cursed prince plot!! Would you be okay if I dmed you? Also curious: do you prefer the mmc or the fmc in the cursed prince roleplay? :>

I would love to do the cursed prince plot!! Would you be okay if I dmed you? Also curious: do you prefer the mmc or the fmc in the cursed prince roleplay? :>
Yes pm me.
I already have my fmc Courtney who I think can handle a cursed prince. I don’t know how to curse Daniel to be cursed but I’m open I suppose. Also be open to making it a double.

Hey! I love the ideas you have here, I have some of my own for either foridden romance or arranged marriage type stuff if you wanted to chat and see about writing something, I think it could be a ton of fun

Hey! I love the ideas you have here, I have some of my own for either forbidden romance or arranged marriage type stuff if you wanted to chat and see about writing something, I think it could be a ton of fun
hello! I saw your search last night before going to sleep and I agree it could be fun to rp,together

I sent some samples because in my half asleep state I thought it sounded like you asked for them but maybe you didn’t and I wasted time. XD read Them don’t up to you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back