• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Royal Roulette - OOC

Rooms/Bathrooms
Princes [4th Floor] | Princesses [3rd Floor]
Symbols represent the bathrooms the girls will use and share.
Alik Romanov
Images here.
Gabriel Romanov
Images here.
Yulian Romanov
WEbOqjS.jpg
smpk253.jpg
9Kbd9T8.jpg
jQLl83b.jpg
eEcMgeK.jpg
Xavier Romanov
MB2n8Zt.jpg
Amelia Harrow
hJc3MjQ.jpg
5uKyWZ5.jpg
agcj9kg.jpg
Carter Wilde
Images here.
Estelle Voclain
Images here.
Gemini Silva
Images here.
Hazel Lopez
Images here.
Margaret O'Henry
jtOZ3nQ.jpg
Maxine Willians
xO8B3Zb.jpg
Vivianne Lyndon
OX0IQxU.jpg
Princess Bathrooms
SqF6s0r.jpg
mfZuhdF.jpg
Tnp0wne.jpg

Last edited:
BB Coding isn't required is it? Because I really suck at it and I honestly it just confuses me half the time.

I might join, can I have a summary of the RP? it seems that perhaps the Russian Revolution never occured?

Nevermind found the interest check, however I must ask, how did the Romanovs get back into power? I mean, everyone HATED them in Russia. The Revolution had total popular support how would they give that up especially with the Soviet Union emerging from the second world war as a true superpower.

Nevermind found the interest check, however I must ask, how did the Romanovs get back into power? I mean, everyone HATED them in Russia. The Revolution had total popular support how would they give that up especially with the Soviet Union emerging from the second world war as a true superpower.
That's actually going to be a turning point throughout the roleplay and I really don't want to spoil
(those against the Romonavs still exist and are plotting)
???? LMAO This roleplay is also (clearly) not historically and politically accurate since I've edited things to better suit my idea of where I want things to go. In summary, I'm using Russia as a foundation and using my own ideas to build the framework

That's actually going to be a turning point throughout the roleplay and I really don't want to spoil
(those against the Romonavs still exist and are plotting)
???? LMAO This roleplay is also (clearly) not historically and politically accurate since I've edited things to better suit my idea of where I want things to go. In summary, I'm using Russia as a foundation and using my own ideas to build the framework
A few follow up questions to help me build lore
Is it present-day Russia or have the borders of the Russian Empire been restored?
Have other monarchs come back into power? Maybe a more direct monarchy in Britain? Perhaps the Wilhelm Dynasty's back in Germany? The Hapsburgs?

A few follow up questions to help me build lore
Is it present-day Russia or have the borders of the Russian Empire been restored?
Have other monarchs come back into power? Maybe a more direct monarchy in Britain? Perhaps the Wilhelm Dynasty's back in Germany? The Hapsburgs?
It's present-day Russia so no empire (countries that have gained their independence will have gone through the same processes they did with the SU). Everything is pretty much caught up worldwide, minus the international political tension built over last few decades. Russia's also not allied or part of any type of treaty/organization, remaining a neutral country like Switzerland. The only real differences are the trade agreements and increase in domestic tensions between opposite party labels (more political stuff that doesn't really matter right now)

I've just altered Russia and turned it into an AU

It's present-day Russia so no empire (countries that have gained their independence will have gone through the same processes they did with the SU). Everything is pretty much caught up worldwide, minus the international political tension built over last few decades. Russia's also not allied or part of any type of treaty/organization, remaining a neutral country like Switzerland. The only real differences are the trade agreements and increase in domestic tensions between opposite party labels (more political stuff that doesn't really matter right now)
Ah, I understand. I did send you a PM.

I'd like to name Billie Eilish as this roleplays voice, so if you wanna know where I get my inspiration for this, check her out. totes not advertising but she is a great artist

I'm just going to slide in real inconveniently and chuck my character in the mix. uhh sorry if the code is broken or something (beware the hidden scroll if its actually hidden properly).
i'm going to stalk this rp whether i get accepted or not. don't be afraid. ;-;

I'm impatient and decided to go ahead and accept the males since they're completed.

A C C E P T E D
1st Prince - Yulian Romanov
2nd Prince - Xavier Romanov Xed Xed
3rd Prince - Gabriel Romanov @lorde

Thank you to everyone who applied!! I hope to see you around and if you're interested, I have a nice apocalypse roleplay in the making. :)

OMG ARE PRINCESS APPLICATIONS CLOSED YET AHHHHHH

I'm sorry I've been looking at this rp for a while and I reallllly want to join. I've got a character i just have to get down my CS ;-;

OMG ARE PRINCESS APPLICATIONS CLOSED YET AHHHHHH

I'm sorry I've been looking at this rp for a while and I reallllly want to join. I've got a character i just have to get down my CS ;-;
I'll be announcing princesses tomorrow night. I mentioned it was closed for someone else but if you could get a character done before then I'll be sure to consider :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back