• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Pain.

wendy

i dreamed a dream
An irritable female knight (Muse A) is charged with the burden of rescuing the King’s brother after he’s been taken prisoner and held for ransom; the royal caravan was waylaid by a band of hooded assailants led by Muse B, a dastardly unknown marksman. Muse A realizes that her best chance of finding the King’s brother is to be ‘caught’ by Muse B too, so she orchestrates a clever plan to appear like a helpless damsel and soon enough she is successfully abducted by Muse B. When the knight is left alone in a dank dungeon, she is able to go in search of the King’s brother. Suspicious of his latest capture, Muse B stops Muse A in her tracks and they engage in hand-to-hand combat. It isn’t until Muse B is momentarily overtaken by Muse A that Muse A notices the birthmark on Muse B’s neck, the very same mark that all of the males of the royal family possess. Muse B is of royal blood and seems to have no idea.

PM me if interested :3 I shall be playing irritable female knight. I would like 3-8 detailed paragraphs per reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back