• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Royal Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kiran Fallujah
Watching the new student getting hauled in and make his stumbling introduction Kiran was less than impressed, there was not acting like a puffed up twat and then there was this guy who didn't even seem to care that he was at a highly regarded school that rejected hundreds of potential heroes simply because they didn't have the right relatives. Naturally with that dismal first impression he was placed on a team with the guy for an exercise.

A little while later Kiran stood in the forest in his new uniform looking about feeling a growing sense of concern having quickly tuned out Altair's waffling, forests weren't exactly known for their abundance of technology lying around, he wondered if the teachers would be annoyed if he used their cameras as material. Realising that Altair had paused he started paying attention when the toff started talking about planning things out. "Fine you can be on guard duty as long as you don't use it as an excuse to sit around like that guy." He jabbed a thumb in Faang's direction. "Still if I'm going to 'realise my full potential' out here I'll need more material to work with."

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

Sebastian Vesages
Interactions: CapRock CapRock 's Altair PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Emily/Max IG42 IG42 's Kiran explosiveKitten explosiveKitten 's Kiyomi Kimona Kimona 's Fang Mentions:

Sebastian smiled and began to giggle. "A forest you say? Plenty of dirt around there to use!" He rolled his shoulders, before saying "I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to use the full extent of my abilities. But it appears... that I won't have to worry about that." He got up and swiped a uniform, making his way to the bathroom. He exited, flexing his arms, and wriggling his fingers, trying to get a feeling for the uniform. He jogged to join the rest of his group outside.

He arrived on the scene, not even winded. And then listened to Altair's speech. Sebastian tried to hold back a laugh. "Yeesh, why so well-spoken man? You do realize we're all still, well... er... how to put it, not sitting at a 20 meter table feasting on culinary delights? Speak like a normal person! If you try to tell me 'Oh look out, with my perceptional skills, I've noticed a figure approaching you!' I'll be knocked out before you're even halfway through!" He set his palm to the ground, took a deep breath in. "6... no, 6.3 on the ph scale in terms of acidity... I'd say about 4 degrees warmer than the air." He took another breath in, before clenching some of the soil.

"And roughly 15KN per cubic meter... bulk density of course." He then realized how weird he must've sounded. "Oh, heh! Just thinking out loud. Just giving off statistics of the soil. But I'd say this is some good soil for my quirk! Bit on the clayey side." He listened to Kiran's complaint. He dug around through his pockets and then said "Nope, I got nothing. Maybe you should've brought it up to the teach earlier? Anyways, I can help set up defenses, and go on the offensive. Question is, what do you guys think would help out here? Since this whole area is basically my expertise."

"I can quickly dig out some walls and trenches, but anything more complex than that means I'm going to have to remain on the defensive for... about 20 to 30 minutes. Cause I've got to worry about the strength of the structures, whether they'll hold up, and if I create pits, making sure that they don't just fill up with loose dirt and stones... moving the earth around takes a lotta concentration!" He jokingly said.

Last edited:
Oswald Dudley

For queen and country. Now there was something he was very used to hearing quite often. Not that Oswald disagreed, he loved his country, as well as their Queen. It just lost its punch if you heard it every time his father got heated at the dinner table. He kept to himself during the speech and brief time afterwards where students socialized. This was a large campus so Oswald used his time to find his classroom and Made his way their. He choose a seat near the middle, not particularly paying attention to who he sat near. Instead he kept his eyes towards the front of the class and on the teacher. A very fine looking man whom his father would most certainly hate due to his relaxed stature.

Not that Oswald minded he was just used to getting a good smack if he so much as considered putting his feet up on the desk or slouching. His father had been sure to hire a very stern tutor.

When it came his turn to introduce himself to the class he stammered through it and spoke quietly. “Ah… I’m Oswald Dudley, Duke Dudley’s youngest son… My quirk is… Controlling and creating tea.” He finished quickly and looked at his desk hoping he wouldn’t be called out for not speaking up but the next student already started speaking.

“Ah so like capture the flag…” The spoke to them self as the teacher explained what they would be doing. He Grabbed his uniform and headed down the hallway to the boys bathroom to change. He’d played it before, with his siblings, but that had been more his father making them practice their quirks on their estate. This was probably a test too now that he thought about it. Why else would more than one teacher be watching them.

Once he exited the bathroom he froze for a moment. He completely forgot what team he was on. He couldn’t remember where the teacher had listed his name. Embarrassed he approached the teacher before heading out to the forest. “Ah… I’m sorry sir, but I don’t recall what team I was on.”

Mood: Anxious

Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
giphy.gif

Emily Marhem Trenchard
Tags: CapRock CapRock 's Altair Prince_ Prince_ Sebastian IG42 IG42 's Kiran explosiveKitten explosiveKitten 's Kiyomi Kimona Kimona 's Fang

Strolling casually out of the class Emily grabs a uniform without slowing her pace, tucking it under her arm as she heads out to get changed, forgoing the upper layer to instead remain more in just her upper vest instead, the girl getting changed in almost record speed with two swift movements and a small hop had her ready to exit a matter of seconds after entering the bathrooms.

Fast forward a short while and the girl moving around the Fort A starting area warming up as the others converse, listening to the best she can as her mind tries to focus in on the task at hand. That being said the task was not what she was expecting, while it would likely help bond at least one half of the class the other half would likely lead to problems unless something happened to bring both together for one cause with a singular target, at least that's what she had heard from the stories of barracks, the drill sergeant being a force of animosity that brought the rest together and in the end they were grateful for it. Then again maybe there was another purpose here she wasn't seeing, and that's when it clicked, of course, animosity between two teams may form but these teams would not be static...future training would have the students mixed in different ways and need to overcome that for the sake of completing the assignment. The girl simply chuckles to herself as the realisation hits, the understanding giving her a sense of comfort allowing them to put all their focus into the task at hand, speaking of which time to think of what we have to work with.

The bubbles needed a bit of translation but she got the jist of it, moving closer she goes to pat his shoulder "Shakespeare would be proud but for those less versed? Not everyone has the same base training, we don't know how each other works or their styles, heck can fill a library with the stuff we don't know but that's fine, this is little drill has a few aims, figure out some of what we do know and what we dont...like that old yank said theres Known knowns and known unknowns, and then unknown unknowns and unknown knowns....you know?" laughing a little to herself before waving her hand.

"Simply put, let's figure out how each person ticks and try and gauge what our best role would be with what we know and then go from there to get the skeleton of a plan together before we start giving its bones some meat......Altair here? He wants to be the goalkeeper it seems, Me? I reckon I'm more an on the fly striker" gesturing to each in turn with a wide grin before pointing two finger guns towards Edgar Allen Emo "Now flight sounds neat but others might be able to catch you up there....and then you're all alone in a dogfight, I reckon though given your passive leanings getting us a birds-eye view as a scout might be your speed? If they try and attack you then you can just give them the runaround and that's one less person to worry about"

Her attention then turns towards Kiran and given the material part? well, that may be slim pickings causing her to stop and look around thinking of what to do "Hmm, Well if you can't find anything, your just going to have to work with what you got right? Limited equipment in the field and necessity being the mother of invention and all that but sure we can pull together and pass on what we have right" clapping her hands together the next one would be Green day going over the area like a geography professor or well maybe more a Botanist but its all the same at the end to her.

"And Sebastian here seems to be a good fit onto defence, Trenches can work for the cover, a tunnel might be better but only if the other side doesn't know since then they're going to go for collapsing the thing and tunnel warfare really does get a bit much...if Vietnam studies taught me anything its that some of the brass tack and low-tech solutions can be frighteningly effective....just make sure the rest of us know where they are" going to move over to the flag and beginning to remove it asher lines of thought continues "As for this flag? Well how about some democratic elections for the options?" gesturing towards it "Way i see it, if we keep it in one piece that's one thing to protect, we could divide it up to give them more targets though too......and going on from that burying it in several fake spots could slow them down finding it, unless they have a trick of their own.....got alot of options here, or hey if worst comes to worst we can ensure we lose it on our terms no theirs" Twirling the staff around in her hands as she walks around in her usual cheerful manner, waiting for their last two arrivals.

“You can be on Team B”
(My bad)
Rotix Rotix

Meanwhile Charlotte was sitting at Team B’s fort. She was adressing the group.
“Ok guys what kind of strategies should we employ?
I bet I could try looking around for some stuff to try to fortify the fort. Maybe somebody could scout out some of the area to see where some good defensive positions are.”
Looking around she mostly saw some sacks filled with dirt also the flag stood in the middle at the top tower, above the defensive wall she was standing behind.
Out in the forest there were some boulders and an endless expanse of trees she couldn’t see through.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy
Rotix Rotix

0cd1782052c01429848e62f18ad915dd.jpg
Fanng Mino
Mentioned/Interacted: Prince_ Prince_ 's PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten CapRock CapRock
Fanng inhaled to sarcastically respond to Kiran and Sebastian when an annoying girl butt in. "No. I at least don't "Know" and secondly-" he starts from his place on the ground as he listens to her blab. Before he could go on any further she continued. He couldn't help but agree with her a little. He took a long deep gulp of his energy death sugar syrup before exhaling heavily, looking at the ground between his legs. Scouting sounded nice and easy. He liked the sound of it. He looked up, shaking the bangs out of the way of his eyes. "sure. Whatever." he yawns. "Sounds easy enough." He then proceeds to crush the empty can. He had a bit of trouble crushing it thanks to his lack of sleep. "Hey." he looks at Kiran, "Tin man." he calls over, throwing the crushed can at the kid (who he might have been trying to hit with it.). "Can you only use electro'ics or can you use ord'ry metal too?" he asks, shorting his words for his convenience. "If you can't use it ya can toss it back." he adds on the end. His shadow wings form behind him and he pull him lazily off the ground. It was as if the wings were the only thing holding him up while the rest of his body hung like a rag-doll. He was just being lazy. "Should I report the scoutin 'ike ta the firrrst perthon I see or vhatever?" he yawns, cutting his words again. At this point he realized he didn't know anyone's names. uh. Tin Man, Outback, Mexican Harry Potter, Shit face, uh, he didn't know what to call her. she hasn't even spoken yet, so uh, god damn he couldn't think straight at all right now. He put a hand on his forehead, hair hiding his face, "Come on! Focus! sleepy... No! you are not tired! I am anything but! FOcus!!!!!" He smacked himself in the head, causing him to drop a foot from where he was flying. At this point he push his hair back out of his face, sighing. How about Asian brat? Nah. 'Sounded racist. Asian- uh... hmm.... Punk brat? That works. he scratched the back of his head, looking down at the group before pulling another energy drink out, popping it open. He took a gulp. God he wanted to die. This sucked.

Last edited:
Naia MacTavish

Naia got her uniform on, now in the base, and is now worried about the composition of the group, particularly Scarlett. But anyway, Naia listened to what Charlotte got to say. Naia moves forward and say "I'd say we need to split into teams based on how strong our Quirks are. One team should act as scouts and the other act as defense, both in and out."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Rotix Rotix GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy

Kiyomi had been spending this entire time lounging about on the side, trying to get comfortable with this whole “dress code” thing. We’re these skirts supposed to be this... short? And the socks, oh GOD no. They were lucky she was anywhere near this plaid, preppy mess.

She was busily trying not start calling Bubbles a “pompous, blustering git” when everyone else finally started to put in their two cents. She blew a raspberry in their general direction while waiting for everyone to quiet down. The blonde one with the pixie cut spoke up. Kiyomi narrowed her eyes a little and puffed out a sigh as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, I don’t know, are we even allowed to move the flag, much less cut it into pieces. If we could move it, I would just stick it to the back of my hand and run around with it. But I doubt we can do that.”

She looked up when the uh... Emo guy suddenly sprouts wings and started flapping around. She crossed her arms and stared at him for a moment before, “... Alright, calm down there Skrillex. I’m not normally one to follow orders either but maaaaybe you should at least pay attention.”

She looked around at everyone then cleared her throat and grumbled, “Look, I don’t know what help I can be, but I have at least thirty feet of silk that I can move freely and can hold two tons. It makes me mobile, it can be laid for traps, whatever the hell you come up with.”

CapRock CapRock Prince_ Prince_ IG42 IG42 Kimona Kimona

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.png
Phoebe Cunningham
Interaction: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy Rotix Rotix

Well now, this would certainly be hard work.

Phoebe could feel her anticipation growing the moment she realized they were starting off with an activity. She liked being active, it was the best state she could be in. She changed quickly, barely even letting the other girls get finished before exploding out of the girls room.

Following their dear teacher outside, Phoebe listened intently as he described what was basically a game of capture the flag... or was it?

Phoebe had a thoughtful expression stretched across both of her faces the entire time as her team made their way to their fort to start their planning. As the others started making suggestions, she carefully observed their team composition. Excluding her, they seemed to have quite a varied set of Quirks to work with. That would be something to keep in mind, but not right now. Thinking up plans meant they weren't putting them into action.

So she leaned against the side of their fort as her left face piped up "I agree with the mermaid!"

"Not everyone related to the ocean's a mermaid, damned fool." her right face spat "But a division of labor is necessary to reach our goals. I would've volunteered to stay behind..."
"But the floaty girl could probably set up defenses quicker than me and my army could!" her left face cheered before she stepped inside of the fort for a moment to take a look at their flag "Pretty soon there's gonna be a whole lot of me's running around here!"

After taking a good look at the flag, she returned to the entrance and leaned against the doorway as her middle eye opened wide, "I say we all take the flag, along with the mes!"

"Terrible explanation once again," Phoebe sighed as light bent before her third eye, shaping itself into a flag which she snatched out of the air "I've no doubt the flexibility we've been given is intentional, winning this game mean's thinking beyond it. As such, our odds of hiding the flag are tenfold."
She leaned the flag along her shoulder, "As long as I don't get socked in the gut we've basically got dozens of copies to go throwing around willy nilly."

577036Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n explosiveKitten explosiveKitten GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Galaxy Galaxy
Scarlett, who up until that point, had remained silent. She was watching, waiting for what she felt like the right moment to join in, and talking about their plan seemed like a good one. "Naia," she started, "You should be part of the scouting team. I saw water, and there should be areas leading inland. If not, you could warn us if the other team is trying to use the water to their advantage. Charlotte can take her pick, though if you want to scout, I would suggest staying close to our base. Your quirk can be used a variety of situations, and if you're too far away we can use that. Boy with weird hair, scout. I'm assuming you can control those, use them to get in the trees and try and keep up with what they're doing. Sasha, I honestly don't know what your quirk is, so it'll be up to you. I'm going to be in defense, I'd say Kiyomi should be too, though also serving as a scout at the top of the fort. The other team has members that can easily overwhelm us if we aren't paying attention and if we aren't prepared for what they're going to throw at us. As soon as Sebastion is in range he could knock us down, and we don't know the full extent of those weird spit bubbles, just for examples." She also wasn't sure how to include Pheobe. Mainly because she briefly forgot what her quirk was until her tired brain finished working through everything. "Phoebe is defense too, me and Kiomyi making sure she has time to do whatever she needs to because you could set up traps or something right? Or a distraction at least? Maybe even a cage to put over the flag to give us more time in case they get past."

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: Prince_ Prince_ 's Sebastian PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Emily/Max IG42 IG42 's Kiran explosiveKitten explosiveKitten 's Kiyomi Kimona Kimona 's Fang

“Why, I am communicating in naught but English myself.” Altair replied to Fang’s first remark on his words. “Perhaps one would rather have me communicate in American in lieu of if?”

But after that quip, Altair’s mood took a quick dive. It seemed like Fang wasn’t the only one who found that issue. He was expecting to be ignored, to be called a liar, a traitor and even an incestuous prick, yet he didn’t expect people to find an issue to the way he spoke. Like Mr. Vesages put best, the school life was going to be much different from his regular social gathering, and it would require way more adaptation than he had predicted.

“I suppose I could try, um…” For the first time in quite a bit, Altair seemed to be struggling to find his words. “’Toning it down’, is how you would call it? Yes, that. Anyhow, given our friend’s pli- I mean, issue, I’d suggest that we all offered him our second cellphones, even third if you happened to have it. A small cost to pay for the sake of the team."

Altair searched his pockets and produced a model of the latest, most expensive phone available, then put it inside an especially thin bubble and set it to float towards Kiran, where it stayed still of a moment before popping and dropping the device in front of him. Although the device looked thin, the cutting edge technology around its production assured that it could take a bullet head on without cracking the screen too much.

Oswald Dudley

Oswald Frowned and listened to the other students talk about strategy for a few minutes before raising his hand and talking nervously. “My quirk can be offensive or Defensive… Its not cold enough for me to make tea Ice so I can’t really shore up our defenses that way.” As he spoke it turned slightly less nervous and more like he was thinking out loud.

With a shake of his head he looked at each of his teammates, certainly he knew some of their names though he had never met any of them having rarely left his father's estate.

“I’m… I’ll go on whatever team needs me.” He did his best to sound determined, but Oswald still came out sounding somewhat unsure.

Mood: Anxious Totally ready for this!

Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Galaxy Galaxy
giphy.gif

Charlotte kinda wanted to scout. But Scarlett said to stay close to the base.
“Alright scout group let’s go!”
Soon enough it seemed like the teachers wanted them to start too.
A horn blasted through the air dictating they begin.
Charlotte looked to the others.
“I think that’s our que to begin.”
She began to scout off towards some trees. There was plenty of scattered trees and it did seem like a defensive position could be made here. The enemy team would likely have to go through here to reach their fort.
“What if we plant some traps here or something?”

Max Gainsborough
Tags: All (Classroom) SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Leaving the room the girl seemed to find some issue once arriving in the changing rooms, giving little concern for modesty she changes openly into the outfit until she gets the outfit on at least. Feeling the material pull and stretch it was fairly obvious quickly the material was far too tight for comfort reminding her more of a gymnastic outfit than anything, added with a look of annoyance as they move there arms feeling the pinch and pull as she moves, while she had the confidence to wear whatever the somewhat resistance in her movements was annoying resulting in her yanking the sleeves off with a loud tearing sound.

As she eventually departs the top was left open in a torn vest moving in the breeze with a black sports vest and bindings underneath instead, arriving into the Fort A just to hear the end of some of the discussions through the blast of the horn went off before she could really speak, probably for the best, she wasn't interested in discussing some showing off of phones...second phones?, the hell where they on with that crap!. "Right sure, you sort out your tea party, I'm going to raise hell" waving off and turning to leave "Use the distraction or don't, sneaking around back and taking advantage of others hard work probably suits most of you anyway"

Regardless the girl runs off with the intent on raising hell on the other side, the other side likely tried to come up with some fancy trick or tactic with their quirks she knew jack about so the first thing was finding that out in the most direct method. Breaking through the forest area and along the ridge edge, intending on breaking through the tree line closest to Fort B, though not in the method they likely imagined. Coming to a stop in front of the large industrial and heaving one up to all in one go as her arms seemed to bulge at the exertion and launching it like a caber toss straight into the walls of the Team B's Fortifications, the pipe shooting through the tree line before it likely smashed through. She repeats the process with another, though when it comes to the Third she does something different, holding the pipe over herself she launches it but with herself concealed inside, intending to leap out in surprise at the closest target once it makes it to the target or broken.

0cd1782052c01429848e62f18ad915dd.jpg
Fanng Mino
Mentioned/Interacted: Prince_ Prince_ 's PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten CapRock CapRock
Fanng was flabbergasted when Shit face opened his damn mouth again. He, regardless of how clear Fanng minded he might be right now, could not understand what, how, or why thought's passed through Shitty's shitty head. Did he actually think they would have multiple phones? Why in the world would he have two phones, let along three!! He could barely handle one as it was. Fanng put his hands, well hand, as the other was holding a can, over his face, slowly dragging it down. He could not believe these people.. He could not deal with this. As soon as the test started he took off. He was not going to be stuck with these dumb-asses. He chugged another large gulp of his energy drink as he flew, heading for the other team's base high in the air on his shadow wings. Of course leaving no shadow since currently it was being used to create is wings. He glided over the trees, scanning the ground bellow. He watched for B-team members.

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: Prince_ Prince_ 's Sebastian

The horns announced the start of the test, but in so far no one seemed to have bought into Altair’s initiative to help out the other student. This would be a tough crowd indeed. Altair sighted softly and turned to Sebastian, his expression softening a bit from the boy’s agreeable aura. He said:
“It seems like the time of truth is upon us, so we better Hurry. What do you say we seal off the Flag through the aid of your quirk? I can provide a final layer of protection to it, but it will only last so long… Unless I’m in there myself to maintain it. What say you?” He asked.

Sebastian Vesages
Interactions: CapRock CapRock 's Altair
Sebastian sighed, but then perked up and smiled and said to Altair. "Mhm! So it is. I can seal off the flag, certainly." Sebastian proceeded to walk right next to the flag, and set his hand down right by it, and a dome covered the slowly becoming smaller and smaller as layer and layer was built. Sebastian did, however, leave just enough room for him to crawl out through a tiny tunnel. He began to extract the moisture from the earth, causing it to harden like a rock. He smiled at his work, sealing up the tunnel. He proudly said, "I doubt any of them can get through 10 meters of pure rock!" He then walked past Altair, clapped him on the back and said: "Do your thing Amigo. All you need to do is... Oh. Crawl through that tunnel there... Yikes, I didn't think this far ahead. I'll just leave a tiny hole... for some ventilation." He made some minor changes to the dome, giving Altair a breathing hole, so he didn't suffocate inside. He then said "Now you shouldn't suffocate."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back