• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roxford State University (Interest Check)

Stoned Alone

ROXFORD STATE UNIVERSITY
WARNING: This is a mature roleplay, reader discretion is advised. If you're under the age of 18, please don't join or stalk this roleplay.

Roxford State University seems like your classic University, students spend a seemingly unrealistic amount of time drinking coffee at the local coffee shop, professors swear and sleep with students, and clubs matter far more than any classes.
The halls are lined with students on their Macbooks, sipping their fancy coffees and trying to blink the sleep out of their eyes. Girls wear colourful scarves and boys wear their egos, and the art students reign supreme over the likes of the athletes. At least in their minds.

Finally out of high school, students are finding people they actually have things in common with. The quiet, barely out of the closet gay guy finally has a chance to be with people that understand him. The football star with a secret love of debating finds a club that doesn't care that he does both. The pastel grunge hipster chick that got odd looks in the hallways can happily tumblr to her heart's content in the back of a lecture hall, and no one's going to give her grief about it anymore.
Friendships that last a lifetime are finally actually being formed, not like the passive aggressive high school ones that teen movies led people to believe were fantastic for so long. People are growing into themselves and their relationships, and finding that there's more to the world than their grades or that hot guy at the party that was totally checking them out.

Roxford State University is the perfect place for people who don't know who they are yet, and the perfect place for them to figure it out.

Before you reserve a spot, please read the rules and do not post an application before I actually open the roleplay. I will let everyone who's shown interest know when it's time for the applications. However, feel free to check out the links down below.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Hey there! Super interested!

Right now my favorite band is Hey Violet, though that could/most likely will change pretty soon. My music tastes are always fluctuating!

Interested! Don’t have a favorite band bough, to be completely honest. I just don’t really listen to bands much anymore so much as single artists.

Last edited:
Interested. Favorite band is, without any hesitation, Pink Floyd. The way they incorporate so many average sounds into their godly music is to die for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back