• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rowan's Roleplay Search Thread

waitinghighlife

arthur morgan is a bae
Hello! My name is Rowan, and this is my third time coming back from an extended hiatus from this site. I figured, that with quarantine, I can try to get into it again. However, I will warn that I do tend to leave suddenly for a period, and I will try to inform everyone when I do, but sometimes I don't. That being said, if you've roleplayed with me in the past and want to continue, let me know.

A bit about me is that I am 16 years old, and I've been roleplaying for several years on and off. I spend a lot of my time playing video games and practicing upright bass, of which I started to learn about one and a half years ago. I recently started to learn the electric bass, too. I also enjoy knitting, and spending time with my pets.

What to expect from me/What I expect from you:
  • At least a paragraph of response. This will change with the amount that I'm given from others, too. My beginning response can be upwards of 3+ paragraphs and then go from there.
  • Decent if not almost perfect grammar. I'd like to say that I have good grammar, but of course I do make mistakes.
  • I prefer a third person POV when I'm writing, and descriptive instead of script. I hope for the same from you, but I can adjust if needed.
  • I would like to have a friend and someone to talk to/world build with! Please, don't be shy about talking, or having two PMs - one to talk in, one to roleplay in
  • Please PM me to roleplay!! I won't respond here, and I don't like to roleplay in threads

About the roleplay:
  • I do like romance as part of my roleplays, but I also enjoy plot and world-building. I hope for a good amount of both in roleplays.
  • I do all gender-pairings! MxM, FxF, MxF, also NBx(Any). I personally have no preferences of what I do.
  • I do fandom or original roleplays! I have no/little plots in mind, however, so ideas of some are greatly appreciated
  • I prefer doing OC x OC, or Canon x OC (with me playing the OC). I have nothing against Canon x Canon, just usually prefer not to do it. I like building characters.

Things I really want to do will be in bold.

Fandoms I do:
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (Would love a Arthur x OC, where you play Arthur!)
  • Shadowhunters (books, preferably TLH)
  • The Hunger Games
  • Throne of Glass/A Court of Thorns and Roses
  • Harry Potter
  • Supernatural (very rusty, oops)
  • The Night Circus/Starless Sea
  • Six of Crows
  • RIck Riordan universe
  • Dungeons and Dragons (is this a fandom? Can you even roleplay it like this? I don't know, but)
  • Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice
Regular/Classic/Base ideas I do:
  • Fantasy
  • Magic (I love this a lot!)
  • Slice of Life
  • Historical
  • Modern/Medieval (I like both!)
  • Elves (just.. elves. amazing)
  • Mythological
  • God/Goddess x Human/Other God
  • Warriors
  • Forbidden Romance
  • Angel x Demon (Preferred FxF)
  • Royalty (Whether older or modern)
  • Musician x Artist (of any kind)
  • Coffee Shop
  • Soulmates
  • Knight x Princess (Preferably F/F with forbidden romance)
  • You can always combine any!

Longer Plot Ideas (Fandom and Original):
  • [Hunger Games] Not too much, but either our characters are from the same district and have been in love (whether openly or in secret) when they're both chosen, two tributes from different districts end up getting close, or two victors end up getting close from shared trauma of the games.
Of course, I am always up for hearing your ideas if its not on here! I also really enjoy longer plot lines, except I just have no idea of any in particular I want to do. Anyways, I can't wait to roleplay!!

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm up for some good ol' Forbidden Romance. I have an Original Character made just for that kind of plot. I'm open to FxF, though I prefer MxF (playing as the girl, I've had past experiences of girl roleplayers who harrassed me outside the roleplay and I never got over it.)

Hi there, I'm up for some good ol' Forbidden Romance. I have an Original Character made just for that kind of plot. I'm open to FxF, though I prefer MxF (playing as the girl, I've had past experiences of girl roleplayers who harrassed me outside the roleplay and I never got over it.)
I'm up for doing that with MxF! Could you PM me?

Hi, I'm actually trying to send a message but the site says it can't be sent cause of spam-like content. I'm new to this site and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can I ask if you have a discord and if yes, please send it to me via PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back