Round 2 (ft. Asad & Allie) [Complete!]

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
Scenario

Allie and Asad return to the infamous 7/11 they destroyed during lunch. However, they don't recognize each other due to being dressed in civilian clothes.

Time

After school, same day they trashed the place.

Fucked Up 7/11

@theglassangel

Last edited by a moderator:
The day had gotten better after the whole fiasco at the 7/11. Jason was a cool guy and knowing the leader would go easy on him for the whole thing was a relief. This whole gang life thing wasn't for him. No one could fuck with him if he was a lone wolf. He could have ripped every nerd in the 7/11 a new asshole if he wasn't a Spectre. Now that he is, he had to play nice, and his imminent revenge would be a lot lighter than it would be if he was unaffiliated. All Asad had to do to not fuck up his standing with Jason was show up to the meeting. And if he was gonna do that, he was gonna need that god damn Spider-Man comic book. Something to read while they were talking about allying with the Cobras or not. 

But in order to get the issue without getting fucked by the bookstore, he'd have to return to the scene of the crime. But hey, that's what the helmet was for, right? He changed into regular plain clothes, a white shirt, black pants, red sneakers brand new from the shopping mall. So ironically he was wearing his face as a mask. Upon entering the 7/11, it looked nearly perfect. It had been a warzone this afternoon but the employees there had cleaned it all up and there was even a new cashier. Asad went straight for the comic stand, this time with money in his wallet. 

Allie's day other than the 7/11 fiasco had been rather uneventful. Though, with cases like 7/11, she always had a backup outfit to hide in with people that knew her. In fact, only her close friends had seen her without her dumb costume on. Not even the teachers had seen this new side of her. It was odd, Allie felt naked. It was almost as weird as her mother or brother calling her "Allison" or referring to her by her last name. Due to literally idolizing every senior Spectre, of course she was showing up to the meeting unless any crime was being executed right in front of her eyes. That, and Jason let her off easy, knowing how naive the young ninja was.

Still, on the meeting, she didn't even get to have her proper fix of ramen and comics. Allie didn't want to bring up any unnecessary attention to her and her Bike Hero tendencies.  Gently peeking into the window of the convenience store, she had a fresh look of relief. Finally, she would be able to read comics in peace. There wasn't even a dash of red on her clothing. In fact, she just looked like a regular cute girl you would see on the streets. Allie had quickly let her hair down from the dorky pigtails and brushed out her dark locks, taking out her sash. Her thick glasses were removed too, revealing kind, surprisingly gentle green eyes. As for her clothing, her green button down and mom jeans were exchanged for a pink dress and white ballerina flats. A locket that had been tucked in with her costume had shown herself, heart shaped charm sparkling.

In this getup... she felt naked, and more aware of her short stature. Walking in through the door, she took a deep breath. Just comics, Allie. Just comics. Without her costume, the girl was much shyer and dare I say, quieter. Seeing a tall looking teenager block the 'New Arrivals' section of the comic stand, she politely smiled. "Excuse me, sir. Mind moving over a bit? I'd love to take a look at the newer editions." Her voice was oddly quiet and lacking the enthusiasm Allie always had.

in case your eyes hurt from seeing the regular allie

oreimo_psp_saori_route_date__see_2_figures_back__by_chrisman1991-d6cucge.jpg

Asad looked behind him at the sound of a quiet voice. Now Asad had quite the vendetta against women. It wasn't a crippling fear, nor was it burning misogyny. Just a vague distrust. The girl before him was the type of girl that warranted this distrust, because she appeared to be way too adorable to do anything worthy of distrust. And that's exactly what made her worthy of distrust. But that was more of an unconscious natural response. What was currently on his mind was, Is this chick really into comics? He caught himself looking at her for too long and scratched his head, stepping aside and nodding. "Y-Yeah, yeah sure," he said, flipping idly through an issue of Thor he didn't even want. "Um," he turned to the girl and asked, "I'm uh... I'm sorry but..." he gently slapped the Thor comic in his hand and asked, "You read?"

@theglassangel

Allie furrowed her brows. She wasn't really used to what people thought of her outside of costume. So Allie gave him the benefit of the doubt and gently nodded. She wanted for nothing but to stop talking to this guy. Talking meant more attention directed at the hero. Her green eyes furrowed in confusion as he kept staring at her. Was there something wrong with her? Allie stressed over in her head about all the things that could be wrong with her true identity. "Um... thanks." She flushed a bright red, averting his eyes that had been staring at her for way too long. "Yeah, I do. Read, I mean. Doesn't everyone?" Allie asked, unsure if Asad was making conversation or not.

Picking up the Spiderman comic, last week's, of course, she looked at the number and shook her head. Allie had already bought that one already. Last week, once it came out. "Are you holding the newest one?" Allie asked. "I don't think any of new ones have come out yet." Sighing, she just decided to look at the ones she had missed. 

A wry chuckle escaped Asad's lips. "Nah, they don't. Most people just watch the movies," he answered, projecting his attention back toward the books, glaring at the titles. She had to know this was sort of a niche hobby right? Maybe it wasn't in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, but a lot of people simply didn't read comics anymore, and if they did they did it online. Then he realized she was being smart with him and scowled slightly. Bitchhe thought bitterly.

Looking at the comic in his hand, he shook his head and answered her, "Nah." He set it down and looked at what she had and plucked it from her hands. "But you've got exactly what I'm looking for..." a smile grew on his face as he marveled (pun intended) at the comic that he nearly got arrested for this afternoon. Then he remembered the girl was still there and Asad thought he might seem a little too enthusiastic. He cleared his throat and offered, "The new Daredevil's out though," he took the issue down from the top shelf, a bit too high for Allie to comfortably reach and closer to him anyway. 

"Oh, I do?" Allie asked, preparing to offer it to him but then had it snatched away. Her fists clenched. She was getting major asshole vibes, but not fighting him was key to getting her comic book and leaving. How rude was that? They could have had an interesting discussion on their favourite superheroes, or even just, I don't know, peacefully grabbed the comic books that they both wanted and left? But now Allie was sufficiently triggered. It would soon become a one-sided competition on how much she could be an asshole without just straight up being unprofessional. Yes, yes, that was a healthy way of letting her rage out.

"Oh, well the one I was holding was last week's edition anyways. Nearly everyone that was anyone got a hold of it as soon as they could. It's a shame you can't see edition numbers since they're buried in front of the other comics released much more recently. Sad. On top of watching just the movies, most people seem to only read things a week or two later." Allie shrugged. It was almost impressive how quiet and oddly feminine she still sounded despite completely talking trash and calling Asad the one who wasn't really 'into comics'.

"Speaking of finding what I was looking for..." Allie smiled gently and grabbed the new Daredevil out of his hands. "You're right, it is new. I would have been much too short to grab it myself, but you were nice enough to grab it for me~"

This is the second time today someone criticized him for buying a week old comic. The first person to do so was already on his shit list. "Anyone that's anyone, huh? You mean no-life losers and neckbeards?" He asked with a scoff. The salt in her tone almost slipped by him due to sweet and feminine tone. 

He shrugged and responded, "You're welcome, I guess. The man without fear is cool and all... but Spidey's more my guy." Asad didn't really talk about comics much in fear of what it would do to his reputation but it's not like this chick was gonna walk around talking about how she met The Blood Knight and he was into Spider-Man. If she went to school in West District she'd probably never even seen him, he was never in class. And even if he was, most people didn't know who TBK actually was and what he looked like, aside from the few gang members he'd met. 

"Spidey?" Allie asked, then breathed a sigh of relief. "I haven't met anyone who has said that in a long time. I think he's my guy too. People just kind of think he's lame, but I don't. Hence why I read them right when they arrive on shelves. At least, before everyone else. I don't know about no-life loser but I'm pretty sure I don't have a neckbeard. Unless you want to check for me?" She smiled, absentmindedly fingering through each issue for anything new. Her tone was now absent for any salt right now, but instead remained on friendly terms. For liking one of her favourite heroes, Asad made it a little lower on her shit-list. Though, his sarcasm and attitude made sure he stayed on said list.

"You know, I think they're all cool, whether Spidey or Daredevil happen to be your guy." Flipping through the Daredevil issue, she decided that this was going on her purchase list for sure. She would have wanted to know what else was cool on the top shelf, but knowing how that went, Allie opted out. "I've just always liked how good people with superpowers take things into their own hands... and use them to do good things. Even if they're not the best at doing so... their effort is admirable at the least. That's why I read. I'm glad that this place has a comic stand, I don't know anyone else in Red Spectre High that likes this sort of thing. Kind of niche, don't you think?" The girl responded softly. How ironic this conversation was, eh? A so-called villain and a so-called hero in a 7/11 talking about comics. Still, get her talking about superheroes and she'll never shut up. Costume or no costume. 

Allie didn't even know Asad was the Blood Knight or any of that mess. She just knew that she wanted comics, man. Maybe some ramen noodles. Luckily, they were close by as she decided to study each bowl and their seperate flavours.

Asad smirked and decided to be an even smarter ass. He ran a finger under her neck and chin gently and shook his head. "Nope. No neckbeard. Just a bit of stubble," he teased, only kidding of course. 

He nodded in agreement about her philosophy toward super hero characters. "With great power, right? If you don't use yours, someone else'll use their's. And everyone at RSH is a tool so who cares what they like." Asad, despite being a thief and a thug didn't see himseld as a villain, persay. Nor an anti-hero. Just a product of his surroundings.

This conversation had him thinking of the weird girl from earlier today who called him a villain. "But real life isn't black and white though. Not saying all comics are but..." he clicked his tongue and explained, "When people try to do any of this shit in real life, you know like Chi users? They end up making idiots of themselves. Some of those idiots have the nerve to call themselves heroes despite the fact that they associate with a street gang. Total tools." 

Allie flinched at the sudden contact but decided to laugh it off. "Oh good, I was worrying about that for a bit. Ever since the comic came out last week, I got a little paranoid." The girl rolled her light green eyes. Considering he didn't confirm the no-life loser thing, Allie still considered that a victory in itself. Still, the short girl listened intently to whatever he had to say and thought about it for a few before making her response.

"Comes great responsibility. Yeah." Allie nodded, listening to his little rant of the gangs. "I... would actually have to disagree. I know a couple of people in the Spectres. They've helped my family, or at least what was left of it, out of the tsunami. I don't know how to fight, but I like to help whenever I can. I'd help an old lady cross the road if that was possible." That was sort of the truth... as close as she could get to the truth without revealing that she was a gang member herself.

"The world isn't black and white, and neither should our morals be. Those street kids are helping people as much as they can. The best we can really do is try not to steal or murder, you know? I would rather those kids end up making idiots of themselves then for no one to try at all. It's really hard to do the right thing sometimes, but the payoff makes it worth every difficulty." Allie shook her head. Even if she wasn't the best fighter, the least she could do was help people. "Why do you call everyone tools? How would you know any of those things?"

"Well that was awfully defensive," Asad commented, raising an eyebrow at the girl and giving her a patronizing look. "I wouldn't be surprised if you were a Spectre, after meeting some of the weak little rejects in their crew." He folded his arms and leaned against the shelf, facing the girl fully for the first time since they started talking.

"The Spectres don't wanna help people, they wanna help their people. There's a difference. W-They're gangsters. That's what they do. Does Spider-Man buddy up with all his super powered friends and say 'Fuck everybody else but us and the people who live near us!'? No. He helps everyone. Meanwhile your little ghost buddies are running around startin' shit in other districts for the hell of it. And now the other assholes in the other districts, who're doing the exact same shit are coming over here and fucking with people who don't even have anything to do with them. Even those old ladies you help across the street. Don't fall for it, and don't get tangled up with them. Trust me, your life'll be better for it."

He shook his head and added, "Plus they must be fuckin' desperate for numbers. I saw a few of the clowns myself, today. One of them had these, these," Asad made circles over his eyes with his hands. "These big ass glasses that took up like half her face, and she was wearing a cape. A fucking cape. Like in real life. Any of the other gabgs would probably piss their pants laughing at her if they ever saw her. Probably doesn't get any action though. Who would let someone like that actually defend West District." 

Allie found herself balling up her anger and gripping her Daredevil comic in her hands. Of course the man without fear would help her with dealing with this asshole right now. It wasn’t totally his fault though. It put her morals and her values in question, especially since she was someone that idolized some of the members in that gang. But she listened and endured every single sentence. Allie even stopped looking at the ramen packages and began to really take him in. Asad insulting her outfit wasn’t the worst of it, though and it was rather ridiculous, she had to admit. But it was always satisfying that they always stopped laughing when she ‘found’ a tenderizer in her backpack and started beating them to a pulp.

She returned his patronizing look, but it kind of looked really out of place with her look right now. “I think you’re being awfully defensive.” Allie tilted her head to the side, imitating his own remarks. “Apparently she was here at this 7/11 with a group of people. I also heard around RSH that it was because some guy actually tried to steal something from a 7/11 as if he didn’t have at least five dollars with him. How petty do you have to be to do that? Either way, he was probably a shitty guy. I wouldn’t blame the girl for kicking his ass.” Allie let out a little giggle and spoke as much as she could without revealing her identity. “I have to admit, I’ve seen her around class sometimes and she does look pretty ridiculous. It was really satisfying to hear she had some sort of Avengers with her too, I thought the whole ordeal was hilarious.” Damn. That sweet voice again.

“I do agree with the whole Spider-Man thing, but I can’t help whatever my ‘ghost buddies’ decide to do. You can’t really help the girl’s outfit either, but see, they’re trying to help, even if it makes them look like idiots in the end. I never said that they were heroes or that they would even be on Spidey’s level, but just because they’re not heroes doesn’t mean they don’t do heroic acts from time to time… and even some villainous ones too, but doesn’t everyone?” Allie didn’t sound as condescending this time, but instead smiled sweetly as she looked him right in the eyes.

Standing on the tips of her toes, she reached up to gently run her hand along his jawline, neck and finally tapped the tip of his nose to piss him off. “Hey, you seem to be growing a neckbeard yourself. Don’t worry, that’s nothing a good razor can’t fix. But that begs the question, what does Mr. Neckbeard think being a hero is?” Allie asked, raising a brow.

Asad could tell he was getting under the girl's skin, most douchebags have a sixth sense for that kind of thing. Why he had to go out and fuck with random strangers was a mystery to him, but a clear sign of deep seeded insecurity and anger. These two traits began to show and erase the smug smirk on his face as the girl talked shit on him without knowing she was talking to the man in question. "Kicked his ass?!" He asked in disbelief. "She didn't do shit!" He made a last ditch effort to cover up his heat which was a dead giveaway to his involvement by adding, "At least, that's what I heard. I head she and the other nerds ran away like pussies when the ghost chief showed up. The thief was the only one who stayed. But I mean, rumors right?"

He didn't move an inch when she touched him, in fact he came closer to her, and chuckled wryly at her little neckbeard remark and her new nickname for him. "What do I think a hero is?" He repeated the question and looked down at her spitefully and gently took her chin in his hand and rubbed his thumb along the underside. "Well, Ms. Pretty-In-Pink, I don't think they exist. Make sure you look into getting a razor, yourself~" He let go of her and bumped past her on his way to the register. He set down twenty dollars, his comic book, his fake ID and pointed toward a pack of cigarettes. "Gimme a box of Marlboro's and use whatever's left to pay for whatever she wants." He snatched away his loot and left the the twenty on the counter and saluted the girl with two fingers sarcastically. Even though she didn't know it was him, he felt a need to prove the asshole who tried to steal from the 7/11 didn't do it because he was broke. 

Allie raised an eyebrow. You see, she isn’t really the most street-smart girl nor is she an expert at reading other people’s emotions. But even an idiot would recognize that something was dreadfully odd with his behaviour. Something like… insecurity or anger? She couldn’t really see or realize where it could possibly come from. Allie wasn’t surprised that he would move closer to her now that she thought about it, but it certainly was an unfamiliar touch. The girl still flushed red at any sort of physical contact from the boy.

Gritting her teeth and becoming much too flustered to even spout a comeback towards Asad, she was too busy thinking. He doesn’t think heroes exist? Allie bit her lip, but then she felt pity. Only people who had been let down for a long time considered villains to be nearly non-existent. Those people normally became villains to her naïve logic. Allie couldn’t pin down whatever it was, but she was torn between feeling pity or feeling contempt.

Still, what came out between the two was confusion. Hurriedly grabbing the one Daredevil comic she had already crumpled up, the girl then grabbed a box of whatever she always got, some iced tea and a disposable razor. Grabbing the change on the counter, Allie noticed he was almost about to leave. “Wait. Neckbeard!Carrying the bag on her wrist, she lifted up the corners of her dress to run after him. Damn this dress. “Here, your change. I even got you a little something. Consider this a heroic act of kindness.” She smirked, handing the coins to him and… a package of Venus disposables. “Oh, and thanks for calling me pretty. But you can just call me Allie.” What a smartass.

Asad had already managed to get one of his new cigarettes in his mouth by the time he got outside. Before he could light it, the girl in the pink dress from the store caught up to him. He turned to her with the unlit cigarette dangling between his lips and quizzical eyebrows. "Pfft." He scoffed at the razors and shook his head. "Allie. My hero," he said sarcastically. He shoved a free hand into his pocket and withdrew a lighter. "Doesn't really matter what my name is, you'll probably never see me again." He lit the cigarette and tossed the razors into a nearby trashcan. "But you can call me Asad," he revealed as he turned around started walking away. "See ya never, Pretty Allie."

Allie stuck out her tongue. "Fine. Keep your beard, then." She put the change into her purse. His name was Asad. Hm. Not that it was important to her that they would never meet. She didn't even say goodbye. Instead, she waited until he was gone before running changing into her regular Bike Hero outfit. Now it was time for the Spectre meeting. Grabbing the bike key for her most prized possession, she rode off in the direction of the Survivor.

Users who are viewing this thread