• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rouge trader: Adverures of the Emperor's litany

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
I'll keep this simple welcome to the Emperor's litany one of the oldest serving rouge trader vessels around. Commissioned by the emperor himself and given more than normal leeway in crew and acquisition this ship has served the imperium since the start of the great crusade. Come join as one of the cou tress crew members or more likely the band of misfits the captain surrounds themselves with as you find glory and riches for the emperor .... and of course some for yourself.

So yeah a rouge trader based rp. There have been a few here and I figured I would try one. The Emperor's Litany is special in that the rouge trader dynasty has been allowed recruitment of xenos as crew in their Warrenton of trade. So anyone but chaos and nids can join up for long as they are willing to work for the emperor or at least the captain.

All positions are open if you want to be the captain just ask and once there're 4 or 5 others I'll make a discord.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The Mechanist The Mechanist Commissar Darman Commissar Darman Midrick Midrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back