• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rotten girl, grotesque romance (lit one on one search)

sharingan

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NxdkwXy.gif
hey there, i'm sharingan, an 18+ user who's looking for a partner or two on some current interests.
i'm not terribly interesting so i'm not going to ramble too much about myself - though there are some things i feel you should know if you become a writing partner! i'm not very active on the site, i'm a part-time vet assistant and a full-time college student. my response times can be spontaneous and i usually have spurts of energy where i can write responses daily and then stop for a week. i do try to force myself to post atleast once a week - but life does get in the way and i sometimes loose motivation if the plot isn't too thrilling.
don't be scared off though!
i communicate quickly since i'm basically attached to my phone --i'm always open to modifying or changing things about our roleplay. discord is the most effective way to reach me, especially if you aren't scared to double text, but i can be contacted over site or somewhere else! regardless, i consider myself a nice person. (if you've messaged me before, roleplayed with me in the past, or ghosted, please message again! no hard feelings. )
if you're still reading, check out my rules:
will only write with someone 18 or older.
i'm a full-time college student majoring in biology. i'm close to going to medical school to work on veterinary science so math and several other classes do make my activity a bit spotty.
i am pretty consistent with my ooc replies though and will not ghost or ditch the roleplay unless i let you know!
i am also open to being a long-term writing partner as long as the plot is enjoyable and you keep communication open w me. 💗
i'm really, really flexible plot wise and activity wise. i understand if you have a writing block or just don't feel like writing, it happens to me all the time. all i ask is the same understanding in return and that you let me know if you decide to drop what we have.
i'm open to mxm, mxf, oc x oc, oc x canon, love triangles, polyamorous relationships, platonic/romantic relationships, etc, etc.

i can also write multiple characters and double, like i said before, on how much i enjoy the plot.
world building is a must for me and i like to plot a bunch of ideas, so don't be shy about anything that comes to mind! it's nice to have a partner that adds onto ideas or agrees and disagrees - please don't make me plot by myself.
anyways, i'm really friendly so feel free to talk to me about anything. i'm not too "sensitive" about certain topics and don't get offended too easily. just let me know if certain things make you uncomfortable! i don't bite!

CURRENTLY looking for:
naruto: (oc x cc, oc x oc) ★★★★
can write: any canon character except for sasuke, orochimaru, or naruto.
looking for: pain, obito, minato, or yamato.
can write: depends on the plot
looking for: depends on the plot
skyrim: (oc x cc, oc x oc) ★★
can write: any character
looking for: miraak, cicero

original plots:
super heros & villians ★★★
- modern, apocalyptic, or dystopian plot.
futuristic settings ★★
- cyborgs, robots, dystopian.

werewolves ★★
dragon/fantasy riders ★★
medieval eras ★★

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back