Other Rotating moods (in regard to genres)

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My mood tends to shift between wanting to do zombies, to wanting to do something dystopian. It usually lasts a few months at a time before it changes. It usually shifts back and forth until, on occasion, I want to do something medieval/fantasy. But then it usually shifts back to either dystopian or zombies again. Right now, I'm not sure what I want to do; I'm in an unproductive limbo at the moment. Does anybody else have similar experiences?

Yep!
But!
What's the question here? XD

Seriously, though, my mood shifts, but once I find a good partner, I stick to them-who-can-make-any-genre-or-theme-be-interesting.

It does happen to me, though not with those genres. What I do is take two solutions , depending on how long-term I guess a given craving to be:
1. I can try to mix up the genres into a single idea

2. I avoid making roleplays based solely on craving and instead try to craft plots to interest in the long run

this happens to me all the time. i notice too that my cravings tend to be the plots that i had someone significantly discuss with me and then ghost on which extend to me just craving that genre. so i usually always put other things i rp in my want ads because i know that if i click with someone, i'll start craving what ever we develop.

one thing is always constant with me in that i always have at least one anime that i'm craving to play. i really do love anime that much but it can be difficult to find advanced rpers who also play anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back