Journal rosiphaura's Pascualina

rosiphaura

Dreaming of Flowers
A lot of things and people bother me lately, I've been struggling with some depression for a while now but lately things have gotten really bad. I think it all stems from one boy though.

I'm not really sure what to write right now but I'm sure I'll be able to post something longer tomorrow or at some other day, I just feel like I need to type out my feelings somewhere people can see it and it doesn't go straight into the void. Maybe that'll help me, maybe not.

What's bothering me today? School. I have this terrible teacher, his classes are Physics and Mathematics. I used to actually really like this teacher until he decided to sort of give up on the whole class? barely teaches us anything anymore and expects us to ace every test. Now I suffer from a lot of anxiety and stuff like that just really hits the spot, you know? I pretty much ended up failing Math and Physics, I just know it. One week of school left until it's all over, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to retake those classes next semester though which is just going to suck, I'm going to have to meet new people and that is kind of a scary thought for me.

On another note though, the boy that I like? A lot of things have happened with him, he knows that I like him because I've already told him how I feel but he's falling for this girl and I just know she isn't right for him (No, I'm not being delusional) I don't expect him to be with me in any way, shape or form but I just know she isn't the kind of person he deserves to be with. She's way too problematic of a person and he's just a simple guy looking for love. She's very manipulative though and she basically has him feeding from her hand.

Things like that just make me feel kind of empty inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back