• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What is keeping your from responding to my thread?

• Not your fandom

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Not within your age range

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Writing styles are different

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Want to do doubling

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Don't like aus

• Response time is too low

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Response time is too fast

• Other

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Dolphfinskyssnow

"Oi Mate! Stop Procrastinating"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! Welcome to my ever updating fandom 1x1 search. This will be a thread to as where I highlight the fandom(s) I'm willing to rp for as of now. This will be changing as I fall in and out of the want for certain fandoms. Sometimes I will only be looking for one fandom sometimes I will be looking for multiple so keep on the lookout for updates to my wants. My rp style is changing but I write at least one paragraph and I will try to write at least once a week but most of the time it will be more. I can rp either on here or on discord I have no preference. Note: with school starting the replies might be a little less often I will try to let you know if I will not be able to reply.

Rules:
Be 17+ as I am 17 myself
Follow all the RPN rules
Make sure to reply at least once a week or be active
Write at least one paragraph
Be ok with slightly dark themes as I love to have angst
Follow the preferences I have listed for the fandom(s) I have listed
Be ok with LGBTQ+ themes
Be ok with ghosting (as I've just began school again)
Be ok with planning out the plot before starting the rp

Fandom(s) I want
Stray Kids: Romance can be implied but I don't want the focus to be romance. Have to be ok with doing aus although I wouldn't mind a canon rp (i.e idol). Have to be ok with angst and hurt/comfort. I don't have a preference for who I will rp as so I'll rp as who ever. No doubling.

Sonic: I've just gotten into this fandom with in the last week so I haven't really gotten the chance to really rp the characters yet so I will most likely be really rusty when it comes to rping. I have read the idw comics and played the games and I'm only starting the archie comics now. I'm mostly comfortable with rping the main characters plus the idw only characters like Whisper, Tangle and Starline. I don't do doubling but I do have ocs. I wouldn't mind either aus or a canon rp. Have to be ok with angst and hurt/comfort. Romance shouldn't be the main focus but I'm open to implied romance throughout the story wether it be ocxcanon or canonxcanon.

Thanks for looking at my thread! Hope you have a great day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread