• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern rosie's diner (ooc)

psa to anyone using a poc or a lgbt+ charrie, don't forget to include their struggles with racism/homophobia/transphobia. it's important for character development, and it'll be an important factor when characters are going to be approved.

i've not been getting notifications for this?? wtf rpn?????

i'll get harper done today, i swear !

please ignore how shitty carmen's bio is, i'm suppose to be working on assignments but she's finished in the mean time.

i'll probably edit her bio just before the due date ♡

DEADLINE
hi everyone! i hope you've all been well!

the deadline has been set for next week, sunday, 5:00 pm est. if you need an extension, then please tell me! ten characters will be accepted (five boys and five girls), so get those charries finished up.

noooo i just realised that i'm off to Spain for a week this tuesday, and i'm not sure whether there is wifi or not :c

Last edited:
there's a small chance that i can hold it off until you get back, but i'd have to talk it out with spectro spectro
i hope you enjoy your trip though!

nono there's no need to pause it all just for me, i don't want to hold everyone up. i'll just finish my char and see if this is still going by the time i come back. will find a way to jump in then. Thank you though!

I'm so sorry, I think I'm going to have to back out :( Work has been crazy and I'm in the middle of moving.

just got back from my holiday, didn't realise i wasn't going to have wifi, so ill finish ed and lizzy off tonight and at the latest tomorrow!

so sorry my dear, i expected to get him done this week, but my laptop wouldn't work with the wifi!!!! <3

i'm off to spain in a few hours, will let you know if I have wifi otherwise i'll be back on the 13th of june!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back