• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosewood High School [IC]

CupCanes

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Rosewood High School [OOC]

giphy.gif

August 13, 2018: First Day of School

The intercome crackles as it is turned on and a soothing voice played throughout the entire school. "Welcome students to Rosewood High School, the home of the Knights. We are looking forward to having a great and successful year with you guys. With that being said I need all students to meet in the cafeteia before you begin searching for your classes, if you may. Thank you, and go knights!"

Last edited:
One morning Luke got up to go to School. He groaned and turned off his alarm clock. He looked at the time then got up slowly and took a shower. He then got dressed and winced a bit in pain. His body had a bunch of scars and marks of all sorts. Most of them we're from training and doing fights for money. He was a champion and never got beat by anyone. He went outside to his motorcycle and got on it starting the engine and putting on the helmet. He drove to school and enjoyed the ride. Once he arrived to School he parked the motorcycle then got off of it and took off his helmet. He put on his sunglasses and walked inside carrying his backpack. He was still a bit tired from the bar last night and the fight so he didn't want the sun to irritate his eyes. He also had his Hood up and put his other hand in his pocket. Once he got inside he held his ears groaning a bit, "Damn PDA." He put his book bag in his locker then shut it and walked to the Cafeteria keeping his head down and putting his hands in his pockets.

cd11903ec697e2a7c902b8d93aaa9b96-jpg.352753

Devin Hightower

As she pulled into the parking lot of the newly constructed high school, she was nervous. Things didn't go so well with her last school. Watching as other students and even faculty left their vehicles to enter the school, her stomach dropped. She was nervous of how things would turn out. She thought to herself maybe it'll be different. Quickly grabbing her backpack she exited her car, almost tripping on her way out she bumped into an older boy and he didn't look to happy about being being bumped into. "I'm so sorry." She said to the boy trying not start off on the wrong foot. The boy stared at her for a bit before continuing to walk with his friend. "Smooth Devin. Smooth" she mumbled to herself as she headed into the school. She listened carefully to the announcements. "This place is huge, how is anyone supposed to find their way around" She eventually stumbled her way to the cafeteria. Late but she made it, she snuck in and sat beside the boy with the sunglasses on. A few moments of silence went by as she was looking through her backpack, she looked up and spoke to the guy. " Uhh, hi. I'm Devin"​
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Luke looked over at Devin and smirked, "You must be new or else you wouldn't be sitting with me." He took off his sunglasses and looked at her eyes, "If you haven't noticed everyone in this school thinks I'm a freak. Where's your first class? I can walk you to it and protect you." He chuckled softly smirking, "I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I didn't offer."

Devin Hightower

"Well, yeah. I am new here" as she watched the boy remove his sunglasses, she noticed a few scars but decided not to speak about it. "I was late getting in here so I just decided to sit to the first open seat I saw" she grined pushing her hair behind her ear, "Freak huh? You don't seem like it but my schedule says I have Advanced English in room 164. I have no clue where that is so if you could walk me, that'd be very 'gentlemanly' of you" She watched as others started to exit the cafeteria. " Well, I guess it's time to go."

Grey Pearson

Making his way out of the cafeteria with a few of his buddies, Grey noticed the same girl that bumped into him earlier in the parking lot. He walked up to the young girl and looked past her to the person she was sitting next to. His eyes quickly shifted back to her. Taking a calm deep breath, "Hey, you're actually kind of hot. Why are you sitting next to this weirdo?" He said shifting his eyes back to Luke. "Oh, hey Lucas didn't see you there" as he and his friends laughed.​

Luke "Lucas" Wayland
"Maybe she'd rather go with someone who has a brain." Luke put his shades ba k on and got up slowly, "You really don't want to mess with me today Grey. Don't want to get beat in front of your friends." Luke stood in front of the girl almost like shielding her. He wasn't afraid of knuckleheads like Grey or his gang, "Now leave Grey. Before I kick your ass in front of your little posse."

Nina Pierce
Nina had gotten up early and took a shower. After her shower she dried herself up and brushed her hair. She then put on Red lipstick and some cat eye effect along with the rest of her makeup and rings and other accessories. She had put on some red heart earrings and a heart necklace. She also painted her nails red. Her hair was long and wavy and beautiful. Then she got dressed and rode to school in her Jeep. Once she got to School she parked her car and went inside. She got to the Cafeteria and got there late. All she saw now was Luke, Grey, His friends, and a New Girl. She smirked seductively and walked over to them, "Fighting again are we?"

tumblr_o2t7jeeG4k1uirel1o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• y (1).jpg
    y (1).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1
Devin Hightower

She watched as the boy approached her. As he got closer she turned her head towards Luke and looked down, hoping that the boy wouldn't acknowledge her. When got to the table she knew she had to turn back around, just to avoided being rude. "Umm" she replied to the boys idiotic remarks as she watched Luke stand up to confront Grey. "You two know each other?"

Grey Pearson

Grey looked at Lucas as if he didn't just threaten him. He then turned around to look at his friends as they all erupted into laughter. He looked back at Luke grinning, trying to hold his laughter in but he is unsuccessful in doing so. Clearing his throat "You're a comedian bud. Fighting on the first day?" Big tough guy huh? Well unfortunately for you I have things to get done, so I'll have to decline your little 'dual' " He quickly turned his head when he heard Ninas voice, "Uh nah. No fighting. We were actually just having a little chat...about the new girl" He gestured to Devin with a grin on his face.​

Luke "Lucas" Wayland
Luke stayed silent then looked over at Devin then back at Grey, "I'm a quick learner." Luke looked over at Nina, "Not yet." Luke then turned to Devin, "Get your stuff. We're leaving." He then looked back at Grey, "Don't wait up. Either of you."

Nina Pierce
Nina smirked at them, "So your both interested in her? Is that what this is about?" Nina went over to Grey and kissed his cheek, "Should I be worried?" She smiled seductively at Grey whispering the last sentence in his ear.

Devin Hightower

She grabbed her bag trying to figure out what just happened. She got out of her seat with soft sigh "Okay. Let's go."

Grey Pearson

Grey watched as the young girl got up and gathered her things, looking back at Luke. "Don't count on it" he scoffed with a sarcastic tone. "Interested in her? Ha no, not me" he said before Nina kissed him on the cheek. "You have nothing to worry about. Now let's get to class."​

Luke "Lucas" Wayland
Luke sighed holding his head, "I gotta get to my locker real quick." Luke goes to his Locker and pulls out some Asprin and takes some. He took a drink of his bottled water and put it back. He then sighed and took his hood off. He then closed his locker and walked Devin to the class she was assigned in. He smirked and took a seat behind her then sat up whispering to her, "I should've told you I'm in this boring class too." He smiled and laid back in his seat doodling weird symbols in his notebook.

Nina Pierce
Nina smiled and kissed his lips passionately and longly then let go, "Let's go. Don't wanna miss class now do we? After all everything is riding on us having the perfect record. Just think of all the great schools we can get into." Nina then walked to class with Grey.

CupCanes CupCanes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back