• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rosewood Hall: Academy of Remarkable Achievement

im interested! im new from ff and this seems like a very interesting rp to get me started here on rp nation! are you still accepting new people?

also where will the plotting take place? im used to using discord so if it's not there i will need to know!

hi! im def interested! this will be my first rp on this new site and im pretty excited! please bare with me as i learn how to use everything haha.

sorry i’m taking so long with my CS! i’ve been working a lot (tomorrow will be my sixth day in a row working kill me) i’ll have one up on wensday i promise!

Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone was interested. We have priority for female students and a male conch character as those are the dorm rooms that need filled right now but all are welcome! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back